Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to raise an interest level? IGNORE HER!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Ignoring only works for average dudes if they are doing it to and ugly or fat girl who gets little attention...

HB 7 8s and 9s and 10s dont need to give a damn about wether you ignore them or not cause they have 50 other men chasing and offering them the moon and stars.. Cute girls will car if you are a supper model or a celebrity..
The reason it worked in this case is because the girl was already attracted to him. They had been together before, and her interest was starting to wane. This was the OP's tactic to get her interested again.

This type of thing can be effective, but I think it's a temporary fix. You can only go to the well so many times. The fact that she tends to lose interest at all is indicative of a problem, IMO.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Why is it always something the guy might've done wrong? Maybe he's just not the girl's type?
If he wasn't the girl's type she wouldn't be fvcking him or have been in a relationship. Most of the time the guy loses his frame or becomes too content. That's what does him in. When she loses attraction, ignoring her can only do so much. When they start hanging out again he will still act the same way. Any interest she gained back will go back down to 0 again.

Couto

Don Juan
Reaction score
You played that so smooth with her. I'm a guy and that got me wet.

wat

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
If he wasn't the girl's type she wouldn't be fvcking him or have been in a relationship. Most of the time the guy loses his frame or becomes too content. That's what does him in. When she loses attraction, ignoring her can only do so much. When they start hanging out again he will still act the same way. Any interest she gained back will go back down to 0 again.
I am not talking about this specific guy. I am just saying in general. Guys here tend to think they can attract ANY woman if they have the right lines/moves, but it doesn't matter if the girl just isn't into you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ignoring a girl only raises an interest level if one even exists in the first place. As in if she's already attracted to you or into you, call it what you want.

If Katy Perry and Kate Upton walked by everybody who posted in this thread and we all ignored them, they wouldn't care. And we wouldn't be banging either of them a month later because they aren't into us, hence rendering our ignoring ineffective. :cry:

Some people think ignoring a girl gets her. Ignoring a pretty girl works very well if you're attractive to her. If not, don't think you'll get her just because you aren't one of her beta orbiters or "friends". You're invisible. A girl will not notice you ignoring her if you're average and just walk up to you and say "You ignored me! Come f**k me!" Doesn't work that way. :(

Ignore every HB7+ and turn your indifference up to eleven. See how many women that gets you.

This worked for the OP because the interest was already there and he ignored the girl to punish her. He didn't cave in like a weak beta.

Case closed.

jagr84

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Ignoring a girl only raises an interest level if one even exists in the first place. As in if she's already attracted to you or into you, call it what you want.

If Katy Perry and Kate Upton walked by everybody who posted in this thread and we all ignored them, they wouldn't care. And we wouldn't be banging either of them a month later because they aren't into us, hence rendering our ignoring ineffective. :cry:

Some people think ignoring a girl gets her. Ignoring a pretty girl works very well if you're attractive to her. If not, don't think you'll get her just because you aren't one of her beta orbiters or "friends". You're invisible. A girl will not notice you ignoring her if you're average and just walk up to you and say "You ignored me! Come f**k me!" Doesn't work that way. :(

Ignore every HB7+ and turn your indifference up to eleven. See how many women that gets you.

This worked for the OP because the interest was already there and he ignored the girl to punish her. He didn't cave in like a weak beta.

Case closed.

Give that man a trophy

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it works but the first sentence is an absolute prerequisite. Sometimes though, I find it difficult to determine when exacly you are at that threshold:
*at one point she must have been very interested in you
*she must not have lost too much interest
*she must not have lost interest for a very specific reason

The first one you can pretty easily figure out, the second one is more difficult - if there is only silence on her end, you just can't tell. Third one is impossible to know, but if her reason is that she simultaneously liked someone else who at first didn't show any interest, then there was this party and they ended up sleeping together. Then you can't win your game. Her interest level might seem to rise, but because she feels a little guilty and perhaps a bit intigued, but she's already swimming in another pond. Still, I think it's always worth trying, provided you don't invest your emotions in it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
This could always backfire on you to, so you must be ready for that. If she is the vengefull type she might say f*** him and go get some new D and throw that in your face. And unless you are totally emotionally detached that will get to you. And sometimes people get busy and what seems like a low IL could be due to stress from work, school or family. So if you go into ignore mode you could be pushing her away. Not trying to sound like a whiteknight here but if she is intrested in you already and you have gotten the P from her then show her some attention and intrest back. Im not saying go into orbiter phase and go 24/7 calling and texting but everyother day is fine for a call or message, if she isnt alrady getting in touch with you. Its all about the right ammount of contact and being your own person guys.

Do your own thing but dont ignore them, women pick up very quickly on guys who have options and especially guys with options who are active and always on the go. So next time you find yourself thinking a girl has low IL or whatever look at what is going on behind the scene's with her. She might have some orbiters or she might have some other issues going on.
You're not getting the point. He already WAS giving her attention and love but she wasn't returning it. She kept flaking and acting nonchalant. Therefore, he decided to become indifferent.

Basically, this is a strategy for when you two are already intimate or close and she is starting to get comfortable or just plain rude.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to bring this back, this is classic and all guys should read this over and over again

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good work and all but my experience with women that need their il raised by ignoring them are not worth the hassel or drama.. that being said.. ignoring a woman goes against her biological need to feel like she is liked and accepted by the people she knows.. so it is a very powerful tool.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Human beings only value what they have to work for. Anything just handed to us we don't really care about.

Ignoring a woman does not work. Sorry, what WORKS is the fact that she puts effort into you. If she feels as though she has to reach out to you to get your attention, then she will value your attention more.

She will only do this if you actually wants your attention.

Okay, having said that the correct thing to do ALWAYS is to just walk away with the intention of NEVER looking back. If she is interested, she will reach out to you... if she isn't so the fvck what, you have moved on and are looking for other women.

NEVER ignore a woman with the diluted idea that you will get her back ignore her, because that is what you do when you don't give a flying fvck about a woman the is not interested in you.