Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Minimize Sh!t tests

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I really did luck out. My lady texts me that she loves and appreciates the fact that I correct and "discipline" her (because I pointed out a few times when she wasn't thinking something all the way through a couple months ago). I've never even used that word with her verbally; it comes straight from her.

You would think she was a weak doormat after hearing that, but in fact she is very poised and is a real feminine presence. I'm not dumb enough to think that she'll never test or piss me off, but the pattern simply isn't there.

Some may think I'm bragging, but far from it. I'm trying to encourage you guys that there ARE some good ones out there.
I hate to say it bro but you are starting to sound a little Disney there. I think the reason your lady love loves you so much and is so accommodating and loves the fact that you "discipline" her and listens to every word you say and cannot live without you and you are the love of her life doesn't have too much to do with the quality of her character or you personally. It has to do with the fact that she can't find another guy to treat her better.

Sometimes I think we make it too much about ourselves and not enough about the lack of options the woman has. What woman would stay with a guy if she can find a bigger better deal down the hall that will increase her fame, wealth and sexuality? That doesn't mean that any crap, but these woman don't care about any guy personally. They care about how useful you are to them. :rolleyes:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting conjecture, but you don't really know the people involved, correct?

You're right that she hasn't been able to find another guy to treat her better. That's because I'm evolved, refined, possess social intelligence, fit, and have developed many other traits that women find universally attractive. For those reasons I think it does largely have to do with me personally. It's very easy to rise above the "competition" when you possess a bit of knowledge (as can be found here at SS).

I have no idea where you get the idea that she has limited options. She is stunning in the looks department, and has a refined, poised personality. What you probably can't relate to is our identical spiritual beliefs, which I've discussed earlier in another thread and which is a huge factor. I understand and accept that this is a non-issue for many, but it is of primary importance for us.

The human condition is such that for both men and women, we care to the degree that the other person makes us feel good. When a woman is given over to a man on a certain core level, there is little competition because it is the completely unique chemistry that binds her, along with (in our case) that crucial spiritual connection, which is as rare as can be.

I would maintain that the quality of a woman's character is directly proportional to her own requirements and expectations of a man, so in that regard it is true that she cannot find another guy to treat her better, to use your phrase. She recognizes that our chemistry is extremely rare, and therefore she values me and our relationship highly, which is of course our goal as men when it comes to relationships... to create a dynamic where she values us and the relationship highly. She behaves because she knows she has found a needle in a haystack, a man who scratches her where she itches.

We can't say, across the board, that ALL women are incapable of caring for a guy personally. However, we can say that the ones who are able to are ridiculously rare. I've tested this one intensely and put her through the ringer in order to precipitate my awareness of her real, core character, and she meets my expectations so far with flying colors.

All that to say, my entire point is that those of us who are looking for relationships should take heart, that there are a few scattered good ones out there. Naturally there are no guarantees with anything in life, but this woman meets my stringent requirements and that's good enough for me to simply enjoy her for however long we have.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it bro but you are starting to sound a little Disney there. I think the reason your lady love loves you so much and is so accommodating and loves the fact that you "discipline" her and listens to every word you say and cannot live without you and you are the love of her life doesn't have too much to do with the quality of her character or you personally. It has to do with the fact that she can't find another guy to treat her better.

Sometimes I think we make it too much about ourselves and not enough about the lack of options the woman has. What woman would stay with a guy if she can find a bigger better deal down the hall that will increase her fame, wealth and sexuality? That doesn't mean that any crap, but these woman don't care about any guy personally. They care about how useful you are to them. :rolleyes:
When you adopt ONE rule and make it concrete, the "end all," it makes you just as bad as the man who adopts the rule of the Disney fantasy. Both you and he are in trouble. The better RULE is to have no rules. Be fluid; and tend to matters as they appear, assuming only the form of the matter, without naivete nor limiting beliefs of either polarity.

Some men leave one matrix only to find a diametrical matrix which is just as unfavorable. You were briefed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reason your lady love loves you so much and is so accommodating and loves the fact that you "discipline" her and listens to every word you say and cannot live without you and you are the love of her life doesn't have too much to do with the quality of her character or you personally. It has to do with the fact that she can't find another guy to treat her better.
That is the nature of hypergamy. But that is also why we self improve, and raise our value, to be the best we can be. Every woman surveys the scene and gets the best guy she can find. In this case that guy is Atom Smasher. Not surprising, considering he's one of our best and brightest here. It's good to be cynical, but you can take it too far.

My girlfriend loves doing things to please me and make me happy. Who knows why? I'm just average looking, but I think I'm a high value guy. I am aware that the relationship can end at any time, she could find someone else and fall for him, but so what? First off, I'm prepared for it. I'm cynical enough to realize the reality of that, but I'm not so cynical that I can't enjoy the relationship while it's there. It might last until tomorrow, it might last 30 years. Take whatever comes.

Some men leave one matrix only to find a diametrical matrix which is just as unfavorable. You were briefed.
Totally agree. The red pill is supposed to represent reality. The blue pill represents an illusion. I have always thought that people who bought too deeply into PUA Bro Theory were simply exchanging one false reality for another. Be open minded and use what works for you.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: your lazy
her: you do nothing all day
her: you place needs a clean
me: you going to keep with your sh1t tests or do you want to fvck?
her: i want to fvck honey

her: were you looking at that girl?
me: yes, I like her fashion, its quite cute
her: you are a$$hole
me: who am I fvcking? you or her?
her: me honey, I will wear something sexy next time we go out

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you that was good. What do you make of couples that stay together for 4+ years without having kids or getting married?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always said that the one year mark is the one where both parties come to realize just how crazy the other one really is. That's when you decide whether to go for the long haul or not.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 Months: 1. Getting more difficult to hide real personality traits if the other party is looking closely.
2. Psychological "time to leave without getting hurt" impulse.
3. If the female is loyal during this period, its unicorn status. Still shaking off the orbiters she brought into the relationship at this point.
4. Most relationships end here.
On the subject of orbiters, im going out with a girl that told me that last year went on holliday to a european capital with a "friend". She is still in touch with this guy, and although obviously its none of my business what she did prior to me, is this an automatic big red flag?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, would you consider a sh!t test when usually you go out for dinner with the GF and always split expenses, but she after complains she cannot keep doing it on a regular basis due to budget constraints, so says that once in a while the guy should pay for it?
You are never going to 'tailor a woman to your needs'. That would be a slave not a partner. I think a balance has to be struck where yes, the woman is pleasing her man, yet the woman also has her own independent sphere to move in. If you look to have complete dominance over her, you will just turn into a control freak.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, would you consider a sh!t test when usually you go out for dinner with the GF and always split expenses, but she after complains she cannot keep doing it on a regular basis due to budget constraints, so says that once in a while the guy should pay for it?
What!? Why be so stingy. Once again a balance has to be struck. I think you paying two thirds of the time, and letting her pay a third is generally a good policy.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting conjecture, but you don't really know the people involved, correct?

You're right that she hasn't been able to find another guy to treat her better. That's because I'm evolved, refined, possess social intelligence, fit, and have developed many other traits that women find universally attractive. For those reasons I think it does largely have to do with me personally. It's very easy to rise above the "competition" when you possess a bit of knowledge (as can be found here at SS).

I have no idea where you get the idea that she has limited options. She is stunning in the looks department, and has a refined, poised personality. What you probably can't relate to is our identical spiritual beliefs, which I've discussed earlier in another thread and which is a huge factor. I understand and accept that this is a non-issue for many, but it is of primary importance for us.

The human condition is such that for both men and women, we care to the degree that the other person makes us feel good. When a woman is given over to a man on a certain core level, there is little competition because it is the completely unique chemistry that binds her, along with (in our case) that crucial spiritual connection, which is as rare as can be.

I would maintain that the quality of a woman's character is directly proportional to her own requirements and expectations of a man, so in that regard it is true that she cannot find another guy to treat her better, to use your phrase. She recognizes that our chemistry is extremely rare, and therefore she values me and our relationship highly, which is of course our goal as men when it comes to relationships... to create a dynamic where she values us and the relationship highly. She behaves because she knows she has found a needle in a haystack, a man who scratches her where she itches.

We can't say, across the board, that ALL women are incapable of caring for a guy personally. However, we can say that the ones who are able to are ridiculously rare. I've tested this one intensely and put her through the ringer in order to precipitate my awareness of her real, core character, and she meets my expectations so far with flying colors.

All that to say, my entire point is that those of us who are looking for relationships should take heart, that there are a few scattered good ones out there. Naturally there are no guarantees with anything in life, but this woman meets my stringent requirements and that's good enough for me to simply enjoy her for however long we have.
Why not just say your in love with each other?:)

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the nature of hypergamy. But that is also why we self improve, and raise our value, to be the best we can be. Every woman surveys the scene and gets the best guy she can find. In this case that guy is Atom Smasher. Not surprising, considering he's one of our best and brightest here. It's good to be cynical, but you can take it too far.

My girlfriend loves doing things to please me and make me happy. Who knows why? I'm just average looking, but I think I'm a high value guy. I am aware that the relationship can end at any time, she could find someone else and fall for him, but so what? First off, I'm prepared for it. I'm cynical enough to realize the reality of that, but I'm not so cynical that I can't enjoy the relationship while it's there. It might last until tomorrow, it might last 30 years. Take whatever comes.

Totally agree. The red pill is supposed to represent reality. The blue pill represents an illusion. I have always thought that people who bought too deeply into PUA Bro Theory were simply exchanging one false reality for another. Be open minded and use what works for you.
If you are guarding yourself from the desire for a longer relationship, it may become a 'self-fulfilling prophecy' that it will end early.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, all this talk of pills. It's just too...... psychedelic!:)

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont forget girls are fake for about the first 6-10 months and then the littlest of events will bring out the crazed beast in her and she will flip, yell, scream, name call and go off the rails showing her true colors, you will sit there in shock like who the F is this person?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, for me it usually happens at the one year mark. Can't wait to see what happens with my current gf. She's still as even-tempered as can be so far...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you, @zekko.

muzza.deman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom
Sir you have introduced both challenges and inspirations.
It would be unfair not to recognise you as a true Conosuir..However in saying this IDK re disciplining a woman ;but you are so bang on re deeper connection. Once you establish such a soulful coalescence the battle is half won , whilst I don't speak in absolutes , I personally enjoyed the rich tapestry weaved and further thought will be entered into. But these notions are integral IMO for LTR success...