Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Minimize Sh!t tests

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5 months into a relationship, and have literally not received even one sh!t test. Why is this, one might ask?

It's all about establishing frame early. I mean right from the very first interaction. That, plus the character quality of the woman to begin with, virtually eliminates sh!t tests.

What is "establishing frame"? It is the careful conveyance of your social value combined with the clear message that you don't need her and that she is a guest in your kingdom. You don't verbalize these things outright... you demonstrate them.

How does one demonstrate value and dominance? You convey decisiveness, you live by the mantra of IDGAF, and you work on the craft of implanting social proof in her imagination by your words and story telling.

How does one convey social proof by words and story telling? That is an art that is rarely discussed here. You talk about your experiences (both past and current) and people's reactions to you in those experiences. All you do is hint about people's positive reaction to you. She will do the rest of the work, imagining you in that situation and filling in the blanks with an idealized scenario with you as the star. I sometimes say, "I don't get it, but women have always said I have nice [fill in the blank]. I have no idea why." This can be a physical attribute or a character attribute. Act like you're a bit puzzled about it, yet you're happy that it is true. Of course there should be some truth to the attribute. Your goal here is to amplify it and cement it in her mind.

Believe me, men, she will attribute that quality to you simply because she heard that other women have approved of you in that regard. Needless to say, you use this sparingly and in a nuanced way. I told her that about my legs, and now she constantly makes a (positive) fuss about my "masculine and beautifully shaped" legs. Insert wink here...

Tell her that beauty is common. Tell her it's so easy to find a beautiful girlfriend... They're a dime a dozen. But it is very hard to find quality character. Here you're diminishing her power of attractiveness and vaguely complimenting her on her character.

I realize this is mostly fortune-cookie stuff, nothing much new, but the point I want to drive home is that you must start early. YOU are responsible for the tone of your relationship, not her. She is clay that must be molded and shaped to conform to your life.

Your frames must be absolute, conveyed without even a hint of doubt. She will believe virtually ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that you believe. Given enough time, I can make a woman "know" that the sky is green with purple polka-dots. The power that a man has over a woman's imagination is profound.

Start early. Display your dominance over LIFE ITSELF. Display dominance over time and space. All of this definitely comes more easily as you get older, but the time to start is now, no matter what your age.

As I said, I haven't received even one sh!t test from my woman yet. Does she have one waiting in the wings, ready to deploy when needed? Quite possibly. But the point here is that she doesn't show a pattern of sh!t testing because she is able to relax into her feminine nature with me since she perceives me as a masculine, decisive man. A woman who is relaxed into her femininity cannot sh!t test you. The whole reason for a sh!t test in the first place is for her to reassure herself that you are strong.

I'm well aware that with my woman, her natural character and the fact that we share the same spiritual beliefs has gone a long way to our compatibility (meaning, she is not representative of the majority of women), but all women can be dialed down to behave by adopting these principles, and adopting them EARLY.

Never forget that for a woman to love you, she MUST perceive your value to be higher than hers. Your main source of value in her eyes comes from social value, so involve yourself in activities that provide you with opportunities to achieve social influence.

Following these principles will also serve to eclipse your faults and weaknesses.

Within this framework of influence and the IDGAF paradigm, a man is free to be gentle (at appropriate times), loving, gentlemanly, protective, polite, etc. because these treats are given within the rock-solid framework of a solid framework and core.

Ideally you should be considered "wise" in her eyes. When you convey strength and decisiveness, she will automatically consider you to be wise and she will talk herself into falling in love with you if you follow the above-mentioned precepts.

Lay your foundation early. The man is the actor, the woman is the responder. The man is the giver, the woman is the receiver. The man is the penetrator. He penetrates her emotions first, then her mind, and finally her body. The penetration of all three completes a spiritual transference. But that is a subject for another time.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the silly question at this point but im new here, but what do you consider to be a sh!t test?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You avoid sh!t tests by not acting weak. Truth is I would be worried if I never got a sh!t test, getting tested means at some level the woman likes you. You don;t get tested if she doesn't give a cr@p about you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my high-quality, long-term relationships have been virtually absent of tests. Sh!t tests are more about the man than the woman.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the silly question at this point but im new here, but what do you consider to be a sh!t test?
It's bratty, usually disrespectful behavior that a woman engages in in order to see if she will get you to break your frame of strength.

She might say something negative about your appearance, for example. She needs to feel like the mere comments of a girl cannot shake you. It's her indirect way of finding out if you're really as strong as she hopes you are.

A man can develop himself to the point where he is virtually sh!t test free, because his strength and his willingness to walk away are obvious to her. Plus, quite simply, a higher-quality woman will be less inclined to sh!t test in the first place.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I maintain that sh!t tests are largely unnecessary and are preventable.

I also say that we should get away from the idea of "passing" sh!t tests. We HANDLE them, we don't "pass" them.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things.
Provided there is enough attraction, you can turn a woman's world around. From converting an atheist to catholicism, from making a hippie accept that Donald Trump is US's best option, to making a girl enjoy your really dark music groups. If they have a thing for you, and you are a DJ, you can give her a new Bible.

**** tests do have a place, both in the beginning and in the end of any relationship. When you get them first, it means she's starting to think about you d'cking her, after a ****testless relationship, when you start to get them, you know is ejecting time.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I maintain that sh!t tests are largely unnecessary and are preventable.

I also say that we should get away from the idea of "passing" sh!t tests. We HANDLE them, we don't "pass" them.
Sh!t tests that are straight out disrespectful turn me off so much, and I agree that a good relationship should not have them. Otherwise, you'd just be fighting stay in control all the time.

Apart from that, with any woman there are lots times where you just handle a difficult situation. For example, a plate (not exclusive) invites you to her birthday party. Do you go? You come as a stranger to a party, you'll start the night with lower value than her, plus not guaranteed to get laid. Now there are multiple ways to come out on top of this (either go and dominate the party or decline and take her out on another night), but still you're handling the situation.

As you said, I wouldn't call that sh!t test though.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad there is some agreement here. I think we as a rule are too accepting of sh!t tests. They are unacceptable in my opinion. The reality of today's world is that most of them will throw down a test or two. This is where women need to be handled and disciplined. After one or two, they shouldn't dare to present you with continued tests.

I really did luck out. My lady texts me that she loves and appreciates the fact that I correct and "discipline" her (because I pointed out a few times when she wasn't thinking something all the way through a couple months ago). I've never even used that word with her verbally; it comes straight from her.

You would think she was a weak doormat after hearing that, but in fact she is very poised and is a real feminine presence. I'm not dumb enough to think that she'll never test or piss me off, but the pattern simply isn't there.

Some may think I'm bragging, but far from it. I'm trying to encourage you guys that there ARE some good ones out there.

Don't settle, men. If we men set the rules and parameters for our relationships like we're supposed to and like we're equipped to, women will absolutely change their behavior and thinking because the hard-wiring for submission to a man exists in each and every one.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good but don't drop your shield. That's how some women lure you. They get you to think they are sweet and feminine with minimal sh!t tests. Then wham! Gotcha.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I run into David Deida in the 7th dimension I will kick his ass right out. I started reading his book because everyone was raving so much about it but I was extremely troubled by some things he said. I don't remember what they were, but I remember thinking that some of his statements were very "blue pill" to use the community term.

I remember being very surprised by that, and very disappointed.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get **** tests when your game is on point.

Women don't test men they are afraid to lose.
Disagree. Sh*t tests early on, provided they are very few and far between are quite healthy and probably the only way she can truly differentiate between the pretenders and the real men with iron balls.

Once it's been firmly established in her mind you are a man of value then yes, unless they have poor character, the sh*t tests should drop off completely.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kicking myself failed a basic s*** test tonight. Justified a decision.

Did recover a little bit by saying I will never answer my phone all the time because I don't want to.

And called her my number 1 pet. But sure as s*** if you fail one you will get 3 more.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience I've seen two couples in which the girl was like a puppy. She did everything her bf said. She joined his hobbies. She changed her clothing style to fit his wishes. She helped him with his work and problems. Etc.
She even neglected her own life to help him accomplish his wishes. She was a kind of "slave" to him, but she was happy.

However, I've seen more couples in which the girl behaves bratty, and *****-y more often than not. She does not really respect her bf. She does whatever she wants even if he dislikes it. Etc.

In the first example the guy established a very strong frame from the begining. The girl follows his lead, always.
In the second example either the guy does what his gf says, or they fight over and over because they disagree and the girl doesn't really value her man.

In my relationships I've had a bit of a mix from both worlds but in the last couple of years I am trying to implement a stronger frame so the girl just follows my lead. It may seem like a dictatorship but many girls like it even if they say they dont.

Some time ago I used to think that guys that treated their gf's like a "puppy" you have to train were stupid, dic-kheads etc, but after seing a few of these examples and seing the other extreme, I'd rather chose being too dominant than too little or "equal".

Of course you can only do this with younger girls, because once a girl is over 22 or 23 she has had too many experiences with guys, and she's been brainwashed to think that she deserves the world and that guys should follow her lead and not the other way around.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience I've seen two couples in which the girl was like a puppy. She did everything her bf said. She joined his hobbies. She changed her clothing style to fit his wishes. She helped him with his work and problems. Etc.
She even neglected her own life to help him accomplish his wishes. She was a kind of "slave" to him, but she was happy.

However, I've seen more couples in which the girl behaves bratty, and *****-y more often than not. She does not really respect her bf. She does whatever she wants even if he dislikes it. Etc.

In the first example the guy established a very strong frame from the begining. The girl follows his lead, always.
In the second example either the guy does what his gf says, or they fight over and over because they disagree and the girl doesn't really value her man.

In my relationships I've had a bit of a mix from both worlds but in the last couple of years I am trying to implement a stronger frame so the girl just follows my lead. It may seem like a dictatorship but many girls like it even if they say they dont.

Some time ago I used to think that guys that treated their gf's like a "puppy" you have to train were stupid, dic-kheads etc, but after seing a few of these examples and seing the other extreme, I'd rather chose being too dominant than too little or "equal".

Of course you can only do this with younger girls, because once a girl is over 22 or 23 she has had too many experiences with guys, and she's been brainwashed to think that she deserves the world and that guys should follow her lead and not the other way around.
Are you then saying that over 23 its near impossible or not possible to tailor a woman to your needs?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, would you consider a sh!t test when usually you go out for dinner with the GF and always split expenses, but she after complains she cannot keep doing it on a regular basis due to budget constraints, so says that once in a while the guy should pay for it?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships based on masculine-feminine polarity feel great, don't they? (Five months is still really early though). And while all of your prescriptive advice is spot on, I can't help but feel that this thread is based on the false premise that a sh1t test = disrespect. When really, by the time a woman is acting noticeably disrespectful beyond the earliest phase of the interaction, you've probably already failed several sh1t tests.

All of flirting, really, through the seduction and courtship phase is pretty much just women throwing sh1t tests and men (hopefully) passing them. A sh1t test is anything a woman does to test the strength of your self-concept--they aren't necessarily annoying or bratty or anything negative. It could be her asking what you want to eat for dinner. It could be her looking away shyly or holding eye contact. It could be her telling you that she's not going home with you tonight or any other obstacles or objections that it's your responsibility as a man to overcome. It could be her teasing you. This testing never stops, to the extent that the relationship remains sexual or that the AF side of her hypergamy takes priority--even if she's overtly submissive and you're doing everything right, she's still testing you--they might not be hard tests and you might not even notice them, but they're still happening.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad there is some agreement here. I think we as a rule are too accepting of sh!t tests. They are unacceptable in my opinion.
I agree with this. PUAs present sh!t tests as just the way things are, and that we must learn to endlessly pass these things or we will lose the girl's respect and attraction. As the said in the movie War Games, sometimes the only way to win is not to play.

I've never been one to receive a lot of tests. I think it's because I have always been very straightforward in presenting who I am and what I expect, and I don't engage in or tolerate game playing. That goes against a lot of PUA advice in some ways, but I can't imagine living any other way.