Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Hook Up With Your Study Buddy, Part 1: The Arrangement

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out of school for almost 8 years now, so it's easy to forget how stressed out younger dudes get about trying to hook up with girls in college.

As we graduate high school, we automatically assume we're going to be able to go to college, become the on-campus pimp, and hump out the brains of every girl we come across. Doesn't usually happen that way - what usually happens is, the first 2 weeks are a "meet-and-greet" session... and then the classes start.

Many guys on these boards have brought up questions concerning how to meet girls in class, attract them, and close with them. I've also seen lots of talk about the whole "study buddy" situation - in fact, what got me to write this was seeing a post about a guy who has a girl study buddy coming over to his house and wondering how he could escalate using kino and other various SS techniques.

I was an AFC in college (and, admittedly, trying to wait until marriage to have sex), so I didn't hook up with any girls until after I graduated. However, I realized later on that I had PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITIES to score with chicks - I just couldn't read the signs.

One of these instances was when I started tutoring this hot-looking babe when we were both freshman. I had a crush on her and noticed she was doing bad in Calculus - a class I wasn't even taking but had passed with an A in high school - so I volunteered to help her study. At the time, I knew she had a boyfriend back home, so the idea of actually getting with her was far removed from my head... but, being an AFC at the time, I was just happy to be around her for the 1 or 2 hours I'd be helping her out.

What happened next was 3 months of regular study dates, as well a growing attraction - of her, to ME.

Again, I didn't really notice it back then, but because I was oblivious it made her try that much harder. She'd make food for me, stop by my dorm at unannounced time "just 'cause I was in the area," she'd take me out and buy meals for me, talk constant sex talk around me (despite me telling her I was a virgin), give ME tons of kino, asked me to be her date for the school dance, and even invited me up to her room a few times.

The REAL proof, though, came when she had a convo with me one day asking me if she thought I should break up with her boyfriend back home and why. Definitely should've jumped her bones on that one (though, since I didn't make any moves... man, I wish I had a time machine sometimes)...

Anyway, the point is, in looking back, I realized I have knowledge about how one can actually turn a "study buddy" situation into a hook-up situation. I'll explain in further detail below, but a major factor in this thing working is...

PATIENCE.

With that said, here's part 1 of Harry's "How-To" Guide for Hooking Up With Your Study Buddy

PART 1: THE STUDY BUDDY ARRANGEMENT

First, you have to get a girl study buddy. There are two ways to do this:

1. Ask the girl you like if she needs a study buddy. Pretty simple.
2. Wait for the girl to ask you if you'll be her study buddy. Also simple, and better for YOU.

The best way to make a girl ask you to be a study buddy is to simply brag to her about how good you are at the subject. Ideally, you actually WILL be good at the subject - you don't want to approach like you're not really good at it, 'cause then it will be obvious you're just trying to bang her.

With the girl I wanted, I saw her working at her R.A. desk in her dorm building one day, and noticed she had a calculus book.

ME: Ah, I see you're taking calculus...
HER: Yeah, but I'm not doing very well in it. I got an F on my last 2 test.
ME: Really? Let me see the book... (takes book) ah yeah, I remember this stuff. I took AP calculus in high school last year, got an A in it without even studying (true story).
HER: Really? Oh man, I could use some help, you think you'd be able to help tutor me?
ME: I dunno, I mean I got my own classes to study in... I might be able to squeeze out a day or two a week to help you.
HER: Ow wow, that would be SO great! Thank you! (hugs from her)

Now, you don't have to take on the whole "tutor" role for this to work. But make sure you appear more knowledgeable than her about the material - heck, study for a little bit before she comes over if you have to.

When making the "study buddy" arrangement, only give her a finite amount of time to study with you. For example, you could say "let's study on Mondays and Thursdays at 4 P.M. for 1 hour."

You only want to give her small doses of your time in the beginning, 2 to 3 hours a week MAX. If you stay and study with her for too long, she'll get the impression you (a) don't have a life, and (b) are already into her too deep. We need to build up her interest in you, and make her wonder what you're doing when she's not around, or why you don't stay with her longer to study.

This also means you shouldn't be having extended contact with her outside of class and study sessions. No constant texting or messaging, no trying to see where she's hanging out later or what she's doing - at least not in the beginning. For now, "less" of you is "more." The more you're in her face right now, the better chance you have of being LJBF'ed later and NOT getting any action.

And don't fall for the "we should set up a group study" situation. You don't want that. You want time ALONE with her. Each study session should be considered like a "date" scenario in your mind, and you don't want others around who could c*ck-block you.

Oh, and remember when I mentioned patience? This isn't the kind of guide where you'll be knockin' boots with her the first time you get together and study. That part will come later - however, if you DO show some patience, it will be the kind of thing where, once you DO hook up, you'll be able to get repeated performances from her.

So, to recap:

1. Get a study buddy
2. Make sure you're a bit more knowledgeable about the subject so you look like the "leader" in the study session
3. Limit the amount of time you study with her to 2 days MAX, 2 to 3 hours MAX per week (and don't text/message her at other times)
4. NO study groups!!

That's it for part 1 - comments are welcome below, and part 2 will be up soon!

-Harry Wilmington

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, nothing at the moment. I never had any experiences with a girl wanting to tutor me in subjects. At the very least, they'd offer wanting to study with me. Had no idea they were suggesting it as a means of wanting to f*ck me, though.

Again, I was REALLY unaware of what was going on back then. I figured if girls knew I was a virgin they wouldn't want anything to do with me. I didn't know they'd use that as a means of trying to be the first one to break me - if I had, I would've used it to my advantage a LOT more!

supCALI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet write-up man, I like it. :D Would love to see Part 2.