Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle with a girl doesn't counter at all in two situations.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had three decent dates with a girl, you can check out my other threads if you're curious, at any rate. last time I saw her was Saturday, and I want to see her again. I've kept it incredibly casual and succinct in my contact. Last night I texted her if she was available tomorrow night(that would be today). Response was very static "Hanging with <my son>". Then I said "If you're free friday or saturday I'd like to see you again. Let me know which works." Response was "I'm going out of town for <school organization mtg>." Neither times no signs of interest or "counters".

I don't care much one way or the other if we never hang out again but what would you guys say is the best approach to handles situations like this to both seem A. not phased, desperate, or needy and to B. keep lines of communication open if I want to text her in like a week or two or if I want her to text me. Should I completely just back off now and let her do the work? I mean I had initiated everything up to this point. I'm thinking along the lines of "no problem, be safe/enjoy your trip. text me when you've got an open night and we'll see if we can't work something out." or something like that. But maybe more, or, less? Something different? None of the "text me when you're free" bs?

Problem is, I read another thread on here that made 100% sense. Perhaps I'm not spacing out my requests quite enough (e.g. making plans for friday/sat on a wednesday. There's less of an chance she would actually be free with those days so close together). I just don't want to end up having to keep being like "okay, sometime next week then" and then when she just says "sounds good" then I have to follow up yet again to actually set the date. It'd be me basically continuously pestering her.

Last edited:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold off contact. Let her contact you. If she doesn't contact you she probably has no interest.

This is probably the best way to qauge interest level.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler had it done.

Quick message to say 'Have a safe trip'. Then go NC. She has to initiate everything for the next few dates. Don't respond to her attention seeking- only if she asks to see you. If she does not ask to see you then you DO NOT reply.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You should ask her out a few days in advance, like today is Monday and you ask her out for next Wednesday, Thursday...etc. Do not ask her out for a day further than 3-4 days from today.
2. As everybody said above, you did your part by asking her out THREE TIMES ALREADY.
Either reply to her text, or do nothing, but do not contact her again unless she shows interest in seing you again.
Do not go on chasing mode.

Anyway she did not seem very excited to hear from you, actually, she did not seem excited at all, so she is probably a lost cause. No woman interested in you is gonna reply that **** when you ask her out, makes sense dont you think?

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I agree she Doesn't sound that interested. Oh well onto the next.