Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Give a Virgin her first Orgasm?

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met a nice 8.5 virgin at a college bar. We recently had sex for the first time.

My concern is making her orgasm, because she is new to sex, I want to give her the best experience possible. Any tips on getting her comfortable enough to orgasm / techniques?

Thanks guys.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a woman to orgasm takes experience. It will also vary from woman to woman.

I find the best way to get a woman to have an orgasm is to either eat them out or use your fingers. Even better, stimulate the c1it with your tongue and finger her at the same time.

Moved to AE...

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oral is the way to go buddy. Trust me on this. Don't believe me? Try it, she'll go NUTS.

Read for FREE!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above guy. Lick her out and she'll have no problems having an orgasm.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fingers and tongue

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Four_Aces said:
I recently met a nice 8.5 virgin at a college bar.
Correction. You recently met an 8.5 who claims she is a virgin. :D

Read for FREE!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:
Correction. You recently met an 8.5 who claims she is a virgin. :D
Bingo! And for that win, you can choose between door #1, 2, or 3.

The humorous part for me was, "I met a virgin at a college bar". Hey, not saying a virgin's never been to a bar - I'm sure plenty of male virgins have - but I'd expect to meet more actual virgins at a local church.

Read for FREE!

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have eaten her out, and used fingers, but not seen the "body tensing/shaking" that is characteristic of an orgasm. Perhaps because she is still young, and shy. Comfort and time may be vital here.

The reason she was at the College bar is because she had just turned EIGHTEEN at the time I met her. It's one of the few places in town that lets underage people in (and puts big X's on the back of their hands).

I also had extreme doubts if she was a virgin. I've evaluated all the evidence and chose to believe her. She was from a very small town before moving here 2 months ago, had a very protective family, and did not have many guys approaching her due to her height (she is 5'11").

Thanks for the replies everyone! - especially Azanon and Truman181. I will give her your number :p

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Four_Aces said:
Thanks for the replies everyone! - especially Azanon and Truman181. I will give her your number :p

No. Better if you give Azanon and Truman181 HER number. :yes:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experiment. Find out what she likes. Find out her spots. Get the rhythm of escalation down and you'll be fine. Just like conversation, when it comes to sex try and spend as much time listening to them and finding out about them as getting yourself off and everyone will be happier.

Read for FREE!

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl was a virgin as well. Her first time was rough. Took me a while to get in, and it was messy. If she is new to sex, you just have to do it a few times to get her used to it and relaxed to enjoy it. #1 is to relax and #2 is to find the right technique/angle.