Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Get Your Teeth Movie Star White Fast & For Cheap

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured I would create this thread to help others after the success I have had.

I originally tried out some of those whitening strips and was very disappointed. Most of them are very expensive, ranging from $30-$50, do not cover all of your teeth, and are hard to keep fastened. This is what I used:

Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Plus-Whit...fault&beacon_version=1.0.1&findingMethod=p13n

They also sell one with a mouth tray, but I hear the tray sucks, and it only comes with one tray. So I bought a set of 2 trays from ebay for cheap. The trays can be put in boiling water and then they will mold to fit your teeth perfect. This way you can do your top and bottom teeth at once.

(2) Thermoforming Mouth Trays
http://www.ebay.com/itm/360215514625?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Step 1
Boil a pot of water
Step 2
Dip mouth tray into boiling water for a few seconds and immediately place tray onto teeth (tray will form around teeth)
***Steps 1 & 2 only have to be done once
Step 3
Squeeze whitening gel into mouth trays, do not put to much gel into tray or it will ooze out and burn your gums
Step 4
Brush your teeth without toothpaste
Step 5
Dry off your teeth with a paper towel
Step 6
Insert mouth trays and wipe any gel that oozes out with a paper towel or your gums will burn
Step 7
Keep the trays in for 25 minutes and do this twice a day
Step 8
After 25 minutes, remove mouth trays, rinse them out
Step 9
Brush your teeth without toothpaste
Step 10
Flush your mouth out with water to remove any gel left in your mouth

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Now go get those teeth movie star white and kill it with those HBs when they see your nice smile! Good Luck!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I brush my teeth thoroughly twice a day and use mouth wash each time. I've had people inquire if I use teeth whitening, they're pretty damn white just doing that. I think if your teeth are not white enough you probably have bad oral hygene and teeth bleaching isn't going to address the underlying problem.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some products are supposed to whiten your teeth in addition, so it really just depends on what you use @Yewki. I have the first option and the tray that it comes with, and I should start doing it more. I can vouche that it's a good product.

health 001

Reaction score
Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel.

health 001

Reaction score
Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel
hospital in brooklyn ny

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes your teeth aren't pearly white because of your enamel, which dictates the color of your teeth. (when they're healthy) I'm scared to whiten my teeth because I have dark skin and it will look silly if they're too white. Also, I don't know if you can whiten dental bonding.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Rinse a solution of half HP and half water, twice a day for a minute before brushing. Costs about $1 per month.