Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get a girl to emotionally invest ?

Reaction score
I'm being dating a girl for 2 month, but she seems that she is not emotionally investing into the relationship. I mean she seems to be indifference, whatever I do she doesn't care. This is actually a bad sign it means I might get dump soon. She actually just got out of a relationship of 5 years, so she is actually emotionally closed. My question is how can I get her to emotionally invest into the relationship?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[double sigh] 1 this isn't a tip and 2 - you haven't read the DJ bible.

You shouldn't be trying to get a girl to invest. You should be plating, and screening to see which ones are investing. Go read the bible - that is the entrance price.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're obviously trying to become feminine by trying to make her investing in a relationship. Stop this! It's her job to create emotional connections to you. If she doesn't want to do her job, then you should not do hers. It's just plain stupid. I suggest you to read The Way of the Superior Man-David Deida to understand how to become a real man.