Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to fck some other guy's chick?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs

Long time no see . Been already a while since i have posted here . My life till now has been very stable and is improving in a steady pace.
I had like 4 chicks in the last couple of months but nothing more than a single fck. My game is good and I'm light years away from where i used to be once i joined this forum.

As some of you know(if you have read all of my posts) i own a couple of business and one of those is a bar where a lot of different people are coming , mostly high aged people. Recently there is 20 year old HB8,5 that comes often and as you can imagine , i would like to fck her , a lot.
She has a bf and they are unseperable , every time i see her ,she's always with him. He's a good guy , younger than both me and her but very very low quality guy.
Anyway ,they both come frequently in my bar but i used to not give her enough attention at all ,for the main reason that she's really hot,many guys try to pick her up (every one of my circle wants to fck her) and because bf is always looking. That was till last Wednesday when they started to fight and her bf left away for some time . I was there with my bros ,drinking some crazy drinks on the bar and she was sitting there alone in a table. I took the initiative and said "come here to drink with us" . She came and we had some good laughs for the next 2 hours or so. It was obvious that i was the alpha male for the whole time and the chick noticed that. I used from time to time subtle kino as i always do . Anyway it was around 5:30 in the morning and her bf started passing by with his car but not intended to come inside. I thought , "ok, let's do something now that the chick is kinda drunk and the iron is hot". My bros left and we stayed me and the chick alone . I started escalating and for the next 40 minutes ,we were hugging each other very intesively and we were making out ,a lot. Meanwhile her bf was still driving outside my bar and waiting for her to go to him ,but i was inside the bar with her ,making out. She said that her bf was waiting outside and she left, and that was all ,that day.
2 Days later ,she showed up with her bf again in my bar and i acted normal like nothing happened. Her first question was what time she left the other day and what did she do all that time while she was here.
SHE HAD FORGOT EVERYTHING.
I explained only some details of that day but i didn't said that we made out and stuff. The night kept on going and we started drinking again together. Her bf passed out and me and her started talking about our old relationships and giving to each drink that we were drinking , the name of our exs. Ridiculous i know.
When she left, we had a hug but not so intensive as it was last time.
And that's all it happened .

All i want to do is to fck her or even have her as my side ***** just to unload some fuel from my D. I don't care about her BF.

I would like to know what should i had done better , what mistakes i did and what i have to do to bed her.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to say your best shot was probably in the bar alone with her that night...should have locked the door and took her to the bathroom.

Also, I'm going to point out that if you are only getting single fvcks out of chicks, you must be terrible in bed, so the first thing I'd do is look to address that. I've never had a situation where I fvcked a chick and she wasn't looking for it again, so the only possible answer for 4 straight ones to do that is that you sucked in bed. At least 2 of those 4 you should still be banging, so that's the first problem right there to address...

Last edited:

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her first question was what time she left the other day and what did she do all that time while she was here.
SHE HAD FORGOT EVERYTHING.
What else would you expect her to say ? ASD kicked in hard is all.
There is like a 5% chance she actually was that drunk and forgot but I doubt that.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to say your best shot was probably in the bar alone with her that night...should have locked the door and took her to the bathroom.

Also, I'm going to point out that if you are only getting single fvcks out of chicks, you must be terrible in bed, so the first thing I'd do is look to address that. I've never had a situation where I fvcked a chick and she wasn't looking for it again, so the only possible answer for 4 straight ones to do that is that you sucked in bed. At least 2 of those 4 you should still be banging, so that's the first problem right there to address...
The problem is not that I'm terrible in bed but 2 of those times the chicks were really bad and it's not that they didn't wanted to get fcked again by me ,but i didn't wanted to fck them again.
The other 2 chicks were living too far away from where i live(i met them in Zurich which is 40 minutes away from where i live and they were living like 2 hours away) and having this in mind , i don't intend to spend precious minutes of my already tight schedule. It's all about what you have to do and not what you want to do.

Any ideas of how you would had proceed afterwards with the chick?
What else would you expect her to say ? ASD kicked in hard is all.
There is like a 5% chance she actually was that drunk and forgot but I doubt that.
I doubt it aswell but there is no reason to not believe her since she couldn't remember some of the guys that were also drinking with us .

To be honest, I'm not here to discuss why she did that or the other but tips to improve my game,see what mistakes i did(if i did any) and a way to bed her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not that I'm terrible in bed but 2 of those times the chicks were really bad and it's not that they didn't wanted to get fcked again by me ,but i didn't wanted to fck them again.
The other 2 chicks were living too far away from where i live(i met them in Zurich which is 40 minutes away from where i live and they were living like 2 hours away) and having this in mind , i don't intend to spend precious minutes of my already tight schedule. It's all about what you have to do and not what you want to do.

Any ideas of how you would had proceed afterwards with the chick?

I doubt it aswell but there is no reason to not believe her since she couldn't remember some of the guys that were also drinking with us .

To be honest, I'm not here to discuss why she did that or the other but tips to improve my game,see what mistakes i did(if i did any) and a way to bed her.

Chicks being bad in bed = you haven't turned them on enough for them to be excited enough or aroused enough to let their inner freak out, and trust me no matter how "sweet and innocent" they seem, they all have it.

It still circles back to you.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks being bad in bed = you haven't turned them on enough for them to be excited enough or aroused enough to let their inner freak out, and trust me no matter how "sweet and innocent" they seem, they all have it.

It still circles back to you.
So you are telling me every chick out there ,is fantastic in bed. Are you high or something?
I think the ones that failled into this was the 2 chicks ,because they failed to give me enough pleasure. They didn't seem to not want to get fcked again by me but the opposite . I thought and still believe ,that the target is to achieve the highest possible pleasure for yourself and be good enough with your partner to repeat it again.

In the end of the day , i still got laid and i didn't forced them to get fcked by me. I was the winner and they were the dissapointment.
I don't understand why you try to give the responsibility to me.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are telling me every chick out there ,is fantastic in bed. Are you high or something?
I think the ones that failled into this was the 2 chicks ,because they failed to give me enough pleasure. They didn't seem to not want to get fcked again by me but the opposite . I thought and still believe ,that the target is to achieve the highest possible pleasure for yourself and be good enough with your partner to repeat it again.

In the end of the day , i still got laid and i didn't forced them to get fcked by me. I was the winner and they were the dissapointment.
I don't understand why you try to give the responsibility to me.
No I'm saying if they are terrible it's because you allow them to lay there like a dead fish. Grab them and put them in a new position. Talk sh!t in their ear. Pull their hair and spank their ass so hard you leave a handprint if they won't do what you ask. In short dominate them. If they complain, grab them by their hair and shove their head down into the bed and tell them "shut the fvck up and take this d!ck" and then go for broke on that pvssy to punish them. Spit on their butt, rub your thumb in it and then stick it in their ass while you pound them doggy style. If they complain let them know you can replace your thumb with your c0ck and stick your thumb in their mouth instead.

They lay there because you allow it. They aren't into it because you haven't turned them on. All women aren't great, but you can still make the sex hot.

I like when they are passive because that means I'm going to put in the work. And when I put in the work, that pvssy will take a beating like it never has before. They want to lay there, great...they will pay for it.

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't. Preferably. Not because of morals, and I would say that because of morals too, but because of the possible ramifications that this action could entail.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Do not go there. The ramifications to your own personal life are immense if events beyond your control go south on you.

Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm saying if they are terrible it's because you allow them to lay there like a dead fish. Grab them and put them in a new position. Talk sh!t in their ear. Pull their hair and spank their ass so hard you leave a handprint if they won't do what you ask. In short dominate them. If they complain, grab them by their hair and shove their head down into the bed and tell them "shut the fvck up and take this d!ck" and then go for broke on that pvssy to punish them. Spit on their butt, rub your thumb in it and then stick it in their ass while you pound them doggy style. If they complain let them know you can replace your thumb with your c0ck and stick your thumb in their mouth instead.

They lay there because you allow it. They aren't into it because you haven't turned them on. All women aren't great, but you can still make the sex hot.

I like when they are passive because that means I'm going to put in the work. And when I put in the work, that pvssy will take a beating like it never has before. They want to lay there, great...they will pay for it.
I agree with you and what you described isn't too far from reality. When i fck a chick , i want her to respond to every move that i do and be a total animal.

Staying passive isn't something bad but it gets boring after some time, in other words ,it's like fcking a plastic doll. I can say, I'm in such a level right now, that fcking a passive chick , is really boring and my young age is part of the reason. You, that you are much older than me(with all respects , i don't want to say that I'm better) might feel more confortable with a passive woman cause you don't have the same energy as a young guy like me. When i become as old as you , i might feel the same as you.

When a woman get's her clothes off for you , means that you are always the winner. It's her own responsibility to pleasure you the same way as it's yours to pleasure her.

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think there is way too many girls in this world, to have to go after other mens women, or friends exes, siblings of exes, or exes of siblings etc.

This is going to be very difficult, and probably not worth the hassle. It also might be messy and cause trouble in your life.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are just a kid. Every total AFC can bang a complete drunk chick. You say her bf is 'very very very low quality'. He is a human and not some fabricated tool. Honestly I think you have no chance with this girl.
I never had any interest for the chick to begin with. She had a bf and i know that it only causes troubles if you go with another guy's chick. As a dj , i have my own plates to spin .It just happened that day and i acted automatically. As a business man you have to look around and see what kind of oportunities exist and you move accordingly. I saw that the guy is nowhere near my caliber and the chick wanted herself to hook up with me(experienced djs know the magic of kino) and who am I to not accept such a gift/challenge?
Talking about this guy, i really hope that he can make it in his life and pick himself up .

You don't. Preferably. Not because of morals, and I would say that because of morals too, but because of the possible ramifications that this action could entail.
Dude ,you call yourself a dj and you still believe into morals? Come on ,be realistic.
I know it's a big risk to be taken but tell me what do they say for those guys that go for the kill without fear of the consequenses? True males.
Do not go there. The ramifications to your own personal life are immense if things beyond your control go south on you.
Tell me how can somebody escape from things that they can't control and I'll refer to you as "GOD".

Personally, I think there is way too many girls in this world, to have to go after other mens women, or friends exes, siblings of exes, or exes of siblings etc.

This is going to be very difficult, and probably not worth the hassle. It also might be messy and cause trouble in your life.
I know very well of the consequenses that might occur and I'm willing to take the bait only to test my capacity and see till how far i can go. You can call me selfish ,ass**le or whatever you want.
If i didn't had the balls to do it , i would't even make a thread about it and ask about your tips on how to fck her .

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, off topic but there are two sides to sex. The first part begins when you first meet a woman...sex isn't just physical penetration.

You could call the first part "fore play".

I'm generalising here but on average women prioritise the first part and men prioritise the second. Both are important, but I'd argue the first part is more important.

In other words take care of the first part and the women will help you with the second.

Anyway, in regards to your issue, I wouldn't call a guy who does things without fearing the consequences a "true male".

I prefer another word:

Reckless.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

If you would like others guys to fvck your girlfriend behind your back, go ahead.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you and what you described isn't too far from reality. When i fck a chick , i want her to respond to every move that i do and be a total animal.

Staying passive isn't something bad but it gets boring after some time, in other words ,it's like fcking a plastic doll. I can say, I'm in such a level right now, that fcking a passive chick , is really boring and my young age is part of the reason. You, that you are much older than me(with all respects , i don't want to say that I'm better) might feel more confortable with a passive woman cause you don't have the same energy as a young guy like me. When i become as old as you , i might feel the same as you.

When a woman get's her clothes off for you , means that you are always the winner. It's her own responsibility to pleasure you the same way as it's yours to pleasure her.
Hahahaha...I don't have the same energy, huh? I'm at 10% bodyfat, built like an NFL Linebacker and extremely muscular with testosterone levels higher than yours(I know this to be true because testosterone levels can't get that high normally). I also train with a 55 lb weighted vest on every workout, including hour long conditioning workouts that would send a lot of people to the hospital(literally---my trainer gives me pro football player workouts).

Do you know what type of stamina you end up with after busting your ass working out with an extra 55lbs on 4-5 days a week for a few hours at a time? Superhuman stamina. Trust me when I tell you that when I unleash the beast on an unsuspecting woman, I feel sorry for them because they likely have never experienced anything like it before.

And it's not me that is the winner when our clothes come off, its her because she gets to run her hands all over my thickly developed muscles and abs---there is a high percentage chance that she has never been with a guy with a better body than mine, and that is simply the truth.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha...I don't have the same energy, huh? I'm at 10% bodyfat, built like an NFL Linebacker and extremely muscular with testosterone levels higher than yours. I also train with a 55 lb weighted vest on every workout, including hour long conditioning workouts that would send a lot of people to the hospital(literally---my trainer gives me pro football player workouts).

Do you know what type of stamina you end up with after busting your ass working out with an extra 55lbs on 4-5 days a week for a few hours at a time? Superhuman stamina. Trust me when I tell you that when I unleash the beast on an unsuspecting woman, I feel sorry for them because they likely have never experienced anything like it before, and that is simply the truth.

And it's not me that is the winner when our clothes come off, its her because she gets to run her hands all over my thickly developed muscles and abs---there is a high percentage chance that she has never been with a guy with a better body than mine.
My hat is off to you then. Me myself I'm a pro tennis player training 6 times per week, 3+ hours of intesive tennis training + 1 hour of fitness (4 times per week weight lifting and 2 times per week agility and speed excersizes) not to mention owning a lot of businesses and I'm still in the age of 21.
Doing all these things , i don't know how much more can a human being be more alive than this.

And yeah , you are absolutely right saying that the woman is the winner because she has the rare chance to touch a God with her own bare hands.

Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, off topic but there are two sides to sex. The first part begins when you first meet a woman...sex isn't just physical penetration.

You could call the first part "fore play".

I'm generalising here but on average women prioritise the first part and men prioritise the second. Both are important, but I'd argue the first part is more important.

In other words take care of the first part and the women will help you with the second.

Anyway, in regards to your issue, I wouldn't call a guy who does things without fearing the consequences a "true male".

I prefer another word:

Reckless.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

If you would like others guys to fvck your girlfriend behind your back, go ahead.
Off course i know that part, if it wasn't like that ,every woman would be in your bed as soon as you would told her" let's go to fck"

As long as i know that they are not serious on each other(their actions make it seem so) and not going to merry , I'm free to do whatever i want.
If i had a woman that i was no serious with her and didn't had plans with her for the future ,i wouldn't give a shyt if she gets fcked with a guy or a woman or whatever. As long as I'm not exclusive to one woman ,that woman has the right to not be exclusive to me.
And it's not about respect because that woman wouldn't had the tiniest respect from me ,that's why I'm not serious about her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't really bang other womens females unless they are swingers. However, if you know that they are banging everyone anyway, and he probably knows and doesn't care that's up to you.

Here goes the most simple way guys would be able to get on someones female.

Simply listen to her complain about her relationship. Listen, and spend time with her. Over time she will grow closer to you. Alcohol and something entertaining won't hurt either.

Also a cheating hag is usually going to be more promiscuous than a true single on GNO's, so target them for GNO's... They will be "easier" than a true single, because they ddon't have as much time and they are trying to have FUN while they are out.

BTW, if you are wise enough to make her your woman, don't be surprised that she ends up running the same setup on you. That's what they do until they have terrible tragedy that makes them change their ways.

Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't really bang other womens females unless they are swingers. However, if you know that they are banging everyone anyway, and he probably knows and doesn't care that's up to you.

Here goes the most simple way guys would be able to get on someones female.

Simply listen to her complain about her relationship. Listen, and spend time with her. Over time she will grow closer to you. Alcohol and something entertaining won't hurt either.

Also a cheating hag is usually going to be more promiscuous than a true single on GNO's, so target them for GNO's... They will be "easier" than a true single, because they ddon't have as much time and they are trying to have FUN while they are out.

BTW, if you are wise enough to make her your woman, don't be surprised that she ends up running the same setup on you. That's what they do until they have terrible tragedy that makes them change their ways.
I feel like you are the only person in here that read also the last sentence of my post. Thank you.

That's my plan till now ,the question is ,should i try and escalate as soon as possible or move it slow? Should i also keep a good conection with her bf to not make it seem to obvious that i want his gf?

How about texting? Is it a good idea to take her out ?

I don't want to make her my woman, I'm just a big ash**e that wants to fck her as many times i want till i get bored of it ,then move to something better.

Last edited:

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...As long as i know that they are not serious on each other(their actions make it seem so) and not going to merry , I'm free to do whatever i want...
Judging by your posts they seem serious.