Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Deal With Silent Treatment From Gf

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. I especially liked the packing her bags and putting them outside. The problem wasn't your heart. It was fear Fear of being unable to find someone better, fear of conflict, fear of being alone, pick one.

The problem is always fear of something. The only way to deal with it is to charge ahead and just do it. A quick resolution is always better than dragging out the torment for months or even years.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Well done. I especially liked the packing her bags and putting them outside. The problem wasn't your heart. It was fear Fear of being unable to find someone better, fear of conflict, fear of being alone, pick one.

The problem is always fear of something. The only way to deal with it is to charge ahead and just do it. A quick resolution is always better than dragging out the torment for months or even years.
Spot on.

I will add, FEAR and SCARCITY MENTALITY..........probably a lack of self esteem too...

If this is the same bytch he was talking about before.......she's a 45 year old alcoholic for fvck sake!!

It's so true that when you have options, the less bull****e you'll put up with.......even when you're in a LTR....deep knowledge that
you know that you can get out there and whip up some options, kills that fear and scarcity....

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on.

I will add, FEAR and SCARCITY MENTALITY..........probably a lack of self esteem too...

If this is the same bytch he was talking about before.......she's a 45 year old alcoholic for fvck sake!!

It's so true that when you have options, the less bull****e you'll put up with.......even when you're in a LTR....deep knowledge that
you know that you can get out there and whip up some options, kills that fear and scarcity....
Hi mate.. she is 45 but not an alcoholic.. yes she used to frequent bars quite a bit before she met me.. but she gave all that up.

What is true about her is this.. she was rude and disrespectful on a good few occasions.. i think this stemed from the fact, that she had a good job and a good salary..

Also she was not too bad looking.. i guess she felt she had options.. so her behaviour reflected this.

But you guys are right.. i need to get over the fear of being alone.. of not doing better.. or putting up with chit from her..

If you feel disrespected in your heart.. then you must get rid of her..

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
You idiot... This is the same chick you have been posting about since you joined this forum. In every single thread you create we tell you exactly how she is trash and what she will do next. Yet. You. Still. Fall. For. It. Every. Single. Time. And you still continue to such and massage her **** 24/7. This chick is much smarter than you. She's world's ahead of you in game. She's leagues ahead of you in manipulation.

You are the idiot. Not her.

Last edited:

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robin Willians said "there are worse things than being alone. Being with people who make you feel alone."

There would be a lot less posts on this board if men learned to sack up and just say 'no' to women.
"you are rude and you liked to hang around in bars" NO.
"You are BPD and suffer mood swings and jealousy. " NO
" You have 2 kids by 2 dads. " NO
" You turned up 15mins late with a bull**** excuse and don't return calls. " NO

Whether you have other women or not (although other women make it easier) why are men putting up with this?

Life is too short to waste it on mediocre women.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We just split up tonight
This is a good thing. The milk had gone bad a long time ago and this 2 year releationship of horror for you wasn't worth wasting any more time and effort on. This woman did not appreciate you.

One more piece of advice. When the heart startsto override rational thought you are rewarding her bad behaviour. She will never never never get better if you keep rationalizing her bad behaviour.

Go spin plates. Meet new women. Leave this one in the rear view mirror this time.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

Seems to be a growing pattern, but whenever me and my GF have the odd argument, she goes all silent on me..

Absolutely no effection.. no conversation and no sex

And she does this whilst stopping at my house.. i find this somewhat disrespectful, and it really gets to me... i hate being ignored

The worst part is, she is moving in with me in 2 weeks..

How should i proceed forward???

01.. i tell her that i will not tolerate being treated like this?

02.. or give her the same silent treatment back?

Please advise on how to deal with silent treatment?
a) recognize that this is EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE
b) recognize that you are dealing with a female who doesnt know how to communicate like a normal person
c) recognize that this is a power play

IMO you need to tell her that you and she NEED to sit down and have a conversation asap. During this conversation you need to tell her that it has come to your attention that you and she are 'unable to solve problems well together' and then you can ()show that silent treatment in her face) mention that you understand she has been upset and that you are deeply concerned with the fact that she hasn't initiated a conversation with you so you can solve the issue. then you tell her that, until you two learn how to work together to solve problems, it's not a good idea to move in together.

She will feel 2 inches tall. You come off as the mature one in the relationship and If this doesnt 'help' her change her ways then you dont want her.

You really dont want to deal with a B that is going to treat you like that. you deserve better. your long term forever relationship needs to be with a chick that can communicate RATIONALLY

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a) recognize that this is EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE
b) recognize that you are dealing with a female who doesnt know how to communicate like a normal person
c) recognize that this is a power play

IMO you need to tell her that you and she NEED to sit down and have a conversation asap. During this conversation you need to tell her that it has come to your attention that you and she are 'unable to solve problems well together' and then you can ()show that silent treatment in her face) mention that you understand she has been upset and that you are deeply concerned with the fact that she hasn't initiated a conversation with you so you can solve the issue. then you tell her that, until you two learn how to work together to solve problems, it's not a good idea to move in together.

She will feel 2 inches tall. You come off as the mature one in the relationship and If this doesnt 'help' her change her ways then you dont want her.

You really dont want to deal with a B that is going to treat you like that. you deserve better. your long term forever relationship needs to be with a chick that can communicate RATIONALLY
This woman has been an irational manipulative game player for this man for 2 years. Your rational approach will have gotten soulforge nowhere.

He did the right thing by telling her to hit the bricks.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a troll or just THAT beta. This is the same 45 year old??? You say you split up tonight then you post about you coming home and she is there watching tv. Shes got you by the balls or lack there of. Just move on for good already and stop going back to that. Jesus christ man how hard headed are you??

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry for being this blunt but you need a reality check. Stick with a girl from your home country, you know the culture. Or enough of it. You're 45 and show no signs of improving in game, even if you did your not going to improve enough to be able to game white women. Game and foreign culture are not your strengths at all. You are 45. Start looking for someone you are gong to spend your old age with. Unless you are wanting to spend it alone.

Relax and enjoy life, you've got good qualities about you and good things in your life, I think it's time to shift focus from trying to learn a different culture and trying to master it to planning for your future.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought i would update some information with you guys.. 2 weeks after I told her to leave, she contacted me, wanting to speak about things..

We had a discussion over the phone, and she assured me from now i on, she would not use silent treatment tactics, and would talk about things..

YES foolishly i gave in and let her move back in with me.. I guess because I love her, and also from fear of being alone..

Things where good for a while, up untill Christmas day, where she embarrassed me infront of her family at her own house.. I felt disrespected and called her out on the way she spoke to me.

Instead of apologising for making me feel like crap, she made things worse, by further arguing with me and pissin me off even more..

At this point i got angry, threw my glass of vodka, and went straight to bed..

Instead of coming up stairs to the bedroom to apologise, she stayed up late with her daughters and played loud music all night, and kept me from getting any sleep.. i was furious about this..

Christmas was ruined!!

This woman sometimes speaks to me in a rude manner, but I don't believe she even REALISES how she is talking to me...

Since then she has resorted back to holding back affection from me, and we barly have sex..

Plus she is complaining about being home sick, and wanting to be back in her home town..

This morning I told her it is over.. and she needs to leave.. she seemed fine about it, and seems like she wanted to leave anyway..

Told her to pack her chit and go.. I have now blocked and deleted her in every way, and will completely have NOTHING to do with her again..

Just wasted nearly 2 years of my life, on a woman, that continually made life hard and problematic for me..

I really hope i can get over this break up soon..

And I could really do with your support and help guys

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought i would update some information with you guys.. 2 weeks after I told her to leave, she contacted me, wanting to speak about things..

We had a discussion over the phone, and she assured me from now i on, she would not use silent treatment tactics, and would talk about things..

YES foolishly i gave in and let her move back in with me.. I guess because I love her, and also from fear of being alone..

Things where good for a while, up untill Christmas day, where she embarrassed me infront of her family at her own house.. I felt disrespected and called her out on the way she spoke to me.

Instead of apologising for making me feel like crap, she made things worse, by further arguing with me and pissin me off even more..

Instead of coming up stairs to the bedroom to apologise, she stayed up late with her daughters and played loud music all night, and kept me from getting any sleep.. i was furious about this..

Christmas was ruined!!

This woman sometimes speaks to me in a rude manner, but I don't believe she even REALISES how she is talking to me...

Since then she has resorted back to holding back affection from me, and we barly have sex..

Plus she is complaining about being home sick, and wanting to be back in her home town..

This morning I told her it is over.. and she needs to leave.. she seemed fine about it, and seems like she wanted to leave anyway..

Told her to pack her chit and go.. I have now blocked and deleted her in every way, and will completely have NOTHING to do with her again..

Just wasted nearly 2 years of my life, on a woman, that continually made life hard and problematic for me..

Well since your probably going to break up with her anyways... CHEAT on her and make sure she knows about it. It may change things. Sometimes they just won't respect the whipped puppy until he stands up for himself! I don't know if you got another babe you can "hit", but if you do start "hitting" it a lot and spending nights over there.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have already told her to leave dude... just can't be with someone who will not COMMUNICATE with me in a respectful and adult manner.

I am not perfect, and can sometimes get angry when someone pushes me.. but if she would approach me in a good manner we could talk about things.

I cannot deal with passive aggressive behaviour, witholding sex, and affection.. silent treatments.. its all a big mind fuk!

She can be very rude to me at times.. and she NEVER EVER APOLOGISES..

Plus she is flaky and I don't believe she is a woman who will stick with me through the good and the bad

She is the type to bail out.. what future have I got with someone like her?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Christmas was ruined!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6UBpHgaXFDNAuttm/giphy.gif

actual picture of you whenever you post about this girl

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fuk does my heart always overide my head?

I knew things where not right, at times she made feel really ****ty.. but other times she was brilliant

I don't wana lose her.. but at the same time, i know its going to be a cycle of chaos with her..

It feels too risky to have a fully committed relationship with her... man its killing me to let her ago

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're better off, alone.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not completely to blame.. on a couple of occasions i got angry with her for starting arguments and for nagging at me..

The only time i got really angry was when she ruined Christmas by disrespecting me and starting an argument..