Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with an ex

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So we broke up 3 days ago but she blew up my phone but I ignored. Next day gets her sister to blow up my phone.Her sis tells me the ex wants to talk about something.I tell her I will when I get time. I call on the 3rd day and avoid the us talk. I ended the convo by saying I needed to go but well talk over a coffee. She was quick to agree this weekend but I scheduled it for the next.Ended the convo by saying 'see you next week' she asks if im going to call later and I ignore it and tell her to just tell me once shes booked a train to come down to my place. Convo ended.

I don't want to take this seriously anymore. Cant afford to invest so much but at the same time theres a part in me who wants to go round 2. I feel less like I care about her but nonetheless I still care.

I have blocked her imessage as I felt much better in the last 3 days not having to anticipate her texts. I know ill come across like im ignoring her but I cant care less. Il just call her 2 days before to confirm.

What do you think?How shall I go about this situation?

I know ive made another thread but yea......

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already given you advice but I'd like to add, I think what you're logicbwsnts and what your emotions want are two different things. Remember to be aware of this in your decision making. I just left my mrs to move back to my country even though I'm still in love with her because I know its the right thing to do. In the air port right now actually. Keep strong and listen to your man brain.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already given you advice but I'd like to add, I think what you're logicbwsnts and what your emotions want are two different things. Remember to be aware of this in your decision making. I just left my mrs to move back to my country even though I'm still in love with her because I know its the right thing to do. In the air port right now actually. Keep strong and listen to your man brain.
Good on you brother. You seem to know what you are doing.

You make sense tho. It is true. My logic and mind tells me different to my desire/emotion. I don't want to contemplate on it too much though. IM just hoping the next two weeks will make me forget and care less about her.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on you brother. You seem to know what you are doing.

You make sense tho. It is true. My logic and mind tells me different to my desire/emotion. I don't want to contemplate on it too much though. IM just hoping the next two weeks will make me forget and care less about her.
Emotion will make you do things that are not beneficial to you. Stay with logic.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
update: she called so i pick up and she asks wha time she should come.Sounded very eager. I tell her and then cut it very short and tell her i need to go. She stuttered and sounded very annoyed lol.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update 2: she called again around about the same time today but I didn't pick up.

Should I ignore ? Or text/call back? Remember I've already set a date for next week so what should I do ?

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update 3: she called again and this time I picked up. She seemed really shocked that I did. Forgot what she wanted to say. So I asked but she wouldn't say I lol and tell her cool. She says bye. She calls back again immediately and then starts crying. I ask what's up. She asks how I've been, I tell her I've been very busy and on top of the moon. Have so much to do and am going out in a bit. She cries again and then my phone dies lol. After I recharge I tell her someone called and that I'm going now and I'll chat to her soon if not I'll see her next week. She replied with a love heart and that I should look after myself. Didn't reply.

I agree guys but I don't know man. I know I've been very chitty myself as a bf. But yea seriously if this doesn't work I couldn't care as much. I have genuinely changed up myself in the last week.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update 4:

I get texts in the middle of the night telling me how she wants to fix things and how sorry she is and that she misses me very much.

How do I respond indifferently but at the same time don't come across like I'm telling her I don't want her ? I want her to guess until I meet her next week but she doesn't make it any easier lol

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys were long anyway I responded

It's kool. No worries . It was inevitable. So no hard feelings. But It's good you're coming next week.should be fun. Her response is "what was inevitable ?"

Haven't replied

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they only way I would go back with an x is if I could go in with a mind set of no emotion. No emotional investment and stay with it. Then if you get dumped its no big deal. Move along. If you go in there all needy and filled with love prepare to be abused like you never have been before. Also look for signs of her about to dump you. If you see them eject....Don't hang around.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So today we texted but I kept it very short. In the end I told her I hope she's well but I need to go now. Peace

Her reply was short.

She hasn't said anything since.

She's gone quiet since I kind of blew her off when she told me she missed me and wants to make things work.

I want to act aloof and ignore her till next Sunday but I'm now worrying ( Im not going to lie ) I feel like maybe I'm going to make her feel there's no point trying.

Should I carry on acting aloof/distant until the meet up ?

Please help

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe give her a grain of hope. People will lose their motivation without hope.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe give her a grain of hope. People will lose their motivation without hope.
i could, but i dont know how to without feeling chitty about myself.

She texted yesterday. A wall of text. Asking me why i havent got back with my ex as shes curious given she thought i still had feleings fo her and that she was always texting me. 'just curious to know' she says. In the end she tells me she has a lot to ask me when she comes sees me.

That was yesterday night.

I havent replied.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like an awful lot to be going through for a girl who your not sure about. Waiting two weeks to date, not wanting to say too much, her sister etc. I don't know. You could be spending this time improving yourself/business or attracting a better girl.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like an awful lot to be going through for a girl who your not sure about. Waiting two weeks to date, not wanting to say too much, her sister etc. I don't know. You could be spending this time improving yourself/business or attracting a better girl.
True. I'm gna just leave it till Sunday. She texted me again the other day but as I have the whole week, I've told her I'll respond to her questions on Sunday. It seems she got the message as the calls and texting have died down.