Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with a bully

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have allowed this dude to occupy too much space in your mind.

Let your actions do the talking and flush all the dramatization from your mind. If the other guys knew how obsessively you are analyzing his every move you'd appear to be the creepy one.

You have a chip on your shoulder and you nurse it & tend it.

Sometimes the best option is to simply stand one's ground and exhibit composure.

You care WAY too much what this guy thinks. Disengage already.

If you must let your grievances fuel your ambitions (quietly), do so but conduct yourself with calm & centeredness. Be unflappable and quiet all that mental chatter. Where you have been before and where you are headed DO NOT MATTER. Exist with solidity in the here & now.

And a clean strong ball tackle won't hurt either if an opportunity arises. Nothing wrong with exhibiting some physical mettle.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously?

Most individuals are defeated in their mental aspect. Too weak to become the dominant species. Those who embody the dominant species manhandle the weak, just like your example.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You should have called him a fking phaggot the second he called you a barbie..WTF LOL dude he burned you hard with that.

I learned that self deprecation is weakness. Ignoring disrespect is weakness. The only time to let it go is with someone mentally not there. Not worth it.

But anywhere else where you are dealing with fellow civilians, at work, the store, driving etc. There is a code of conduct and respect to be followed. When some mfer says "hey does this guy wanna be barbie?" and talking about me, Im gonna laugh and say "hey phaggot the only one around here that knows about barbies is you and your blow up dolls you ordered off ebay B1TCH".

Thats how you handle it.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put up with being bullied for years when I was a lot younger.

1. Bullies are weak, and they are invariably picking on the weak, or on people who they feel have the potential to be stronger than them.

2. Bullies can only bully people who accept being bullied.

You can respond in a variety of ways:

1. Tell the guy straight up to fvck off, show that you are not willing to back down even if it gets physical.
2. Laugh it off and joke with the guy.

Sidenote: Do not let this person get into your head, from your messages I take it he already has. Truly believe you are a great catch and a strong minded individual and I guarantee you will not encounter half as many problems with disrespect.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your bully is a female, phuck her hard for 3 hrs straight make her *** uncontrollably, get your nut out and go to sleep. There is nothing to be said other than d1ck dominance.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have called him a fking phaggot the second he called you a barbie..WTF LOL dude he burned you hard with that.

I learned that self deprecation is weakness. Ignoring disrespect is weakness. The only time to let it go is with someone mentally not there. Not worth it.

But anywhere else where you are dealing with fellow civilians, at work, the store, driving etc. There is a code of conduct and respect to be followed. When some mfer says "hey does this guy wanna be barbie?" and talking about me, Im gonna laugh and say "hey phaggot the only one around here that knows about barbies is you and your blow up dolls you ordered off ebay B1TCH".

Thats how you handle it.
Hard truth right here. Although if you say that stuff to the wrong person you'll get your ass kicked.

You have to know your limits. Some self deprecation is OK. The idea is responding in a way that conveys that the verbal attack did not strike you, because like you said, not responding is weakness.