Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to attract women as a loner

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have any friends, and usually stay home on off days. This has been ongoing for a very long time and so I don't really have any pics of me doing cool **** or old stories of cool things I did with friends. I know women think this is weird. How can I attract women anyway?

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this something you choose for some reason? If yes, then practice daygame and use online dating. Krauser looks like a loner and he reaps great success, give him a look.

I recommend that you get a social life, it is rewarding for more reasons than women. Professional opportunities, good times, a big pool of already friendly women, and, if you are lucky, true friendship.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this something you choose for some reason? If yes, then practice daygame and use online dating. Krauser looks like a loner and he reaps great success, give him a look.

I recommend that you get a social life, it is rewarding for more reasons than women. Professional opportunities, good times, a big pool of already friendly women, and, if you are lucky, true friendship.
Hard to do when you can't really get around. I need to uber to go too far from the apartment I live in. My work places are right outside my door. The only immediate place to potentially meet people would be bars or my work. I work fast food and retail so I only have work friends who are under 21. One is a 21 year old who quit drinking for some reason.

A hobby would be good but the hobby I am into, MMA, is too expensive for me right now, what with the added costs of uber. I almost went to a close by meetup for a group fitness routine but it seemed like nobody would be going.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I attract women anyway?
Just walk outside of your apartment, and start talking to cute girls you see. The more you talk to, the better you'll get.

Take an uber once a week somewhere far enough away so you won't see the same people.

It's not really a complicated issue. If your doctor told you that you'd drop dead in a month without number closing at least one hottie, you'd find a way.

Get over your imaginary excuses and get out and talk to people.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks hate loners.... either get out and do stuff or own the fact that loners are ... loners.

Serenity

Reaction score
Option 1: Become a pathological liar.

Option 2: Get outside, do anything, get some friends and talk to some chicks.

It's so easy you probably won't believe it, but seriously any idiot can pull this off. It's fun, I promise!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At your age it's going to be hard. Attracting and f****** a girl won't to be so difficult. Girls at your age like to get drunk. Trouble will be keeping them girls are very social animals. Even quiet girls expect you to have some friends.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a chess set set down to a local park and Challenge a few people. Join an English language exchange group. Jump on meetup.com. Volunteer at your local animal shelter or soup kitchen. Go down to your local market regularly and get to know the stall holders. There s no end to the cheap social activities you can do

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really have any friends, and usually stay home on off days. This has been ongoing for a very long time and so I don't really have any pics of me doing cool **** or old stories of cool things I did with friends. I know women think this is weird. How can I attract women anyway?
Bad question. You can't ask for advice based on preset condition and expect a constructive answer. Once you preset a condition to the question everything is tainted.

Hard to do when you can't really get around. I need to uber to go too far from the apartment I live in. My work places are right outside my door. The only immediate place to potentially meet people would be bars or my work. I work fast food and retail so I only have work friends who are under 21. One is a 21 year old who quit drinking for some reason.

A hobby would be good but the hobby I am into, MMA, is too expensive for me right now, what with the added costs of uber. I almost went to a close by meetup for a group fitness routine but it seemed like nobody would be going.
Come on bro, advice is given and its 1) excuse 2) excuse 3) excuse 4) excuse. That's called "rationalizing" thinking you are sweeter than most. If you can't take action, we can't drop off a 19 year woman at your front door. o_O

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epicwinguy stop rationalizing why you can't do anything with your life and spend that time improving yourself.

Not earning enough money? Set up a business, go to college, get qualified and get a better job.

No friends? Get some hobbies & meet people.

First step, believe that you can get anything you want out of your life.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see absolutely no reason this should be a setback. At 27 I have one male friend. Ive never had a chick ask me where are your friends.. i even have gone to clubs alone and did really well..

I use to hang out with a group of 10 or 15 guys.. but ppl grow up and branch off and you usually end up with 1-2 close friends max..

As far as pics doing cool ****, go to any club in anerica and ask a hot chick to take a picture with you.. they will almost never say no.
And social proof pictures (you with a hot girl) are the ones that matter

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I see absolutely no reason this should be a setback. At 27 I have one male friend. Ive never had a chick ask me where are your friends.. i even have gone to clubs alone and did really well..

I use to hang out with a group of 10 or 15 guys.. but ppl grow up and branch off and you usually end up with 1-2 close friends max..

As far as pics doing cool ****, go to any club in anerica and ask a hot chick to take a picture with you.. they will almost never say no.
And social proof pictures (you with a hot girl) are the ones that matter
Correct.

Women don't give a sh!t how many friends you have. They care about what you can do for THEM. That is it.

In fact.. women are sometimes happy when a man has few friends because it means less fighting for his attention and less people to win over. Women know that male friends are actually a threat because they might open his eyes to her bullsh!t and manipulation. Just like the hen house circle of friends most women have will often feed them feminist propaganda and other bullsh!t to cause drama.

Think more big picture. Having lots of friends is something society pushes on you because:

1. It keeps you beta (need to "fit in" to have friends)
2. Keeps you pending money (friends do sh!t together like travel, social lunches/dinners, table service at nigh clubs and getting drunk)

When you're spinning plates and focusing on your goals it gets demanding to have a large circle of male friends on top of that. Its lonely at the top.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct.

Women don't give a sh!t how many friends you have. They care about what you can do for THEM. That is it.

In fact.. women are sometimes happy when a man has few friends because it means less fighting for his attention and less people to win over. Women know that male friends are actually a threat because they might open his eyes to her bullsh!t and manipulation. Just like the hen house circle of friends most women have will often feed them feminist propaganda and other bullsh!t to cause drama.

Think more big picture. Having lots of friends is something society pushes on you because:

1. It keeps you beta (need to "fit in" to have friends)
2. Keeps you pending money (friends do sh!t together like travel, social lunches/dinners, table service at nigh clubs and getting drunk)

When you're spinning plates and focusing on your goals it gets demanding to have a large circle of male friends on top of that. Its lonely at the top.
Never thought of it that way. There is still the idea that having no friends means you're a chainsaw killer though.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Never thought of it that way. There is still the idea that having no friends means you're a chainsaw killer though.
Good point.

Still.. a Chainsaw killer probably gets laid more than a passive b!tch boy. I've never heard a woman say she dumped a guy because he didn't have enough friends. She cares only about what you can do for HER.

Connections are actually much more important than friends for a man. That's what gets you power. Friends will often compete with you. Most of my friends are acquaintances with only a few real long timers.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I attract women anyway?
Talk to every interesting person you see, male or female. Get better at socializing until it becomes something you enjoy. The rest will follow

Or... don't, and just keep complaining on the internet

Your choice, good luck

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I think there s a middle path between being alpha wolf aka Johnny nomates and being Mr party guy.

@dustmuffin is 50. He s been thru it all so there s no chance the antics of the crazy net chicks will throw him off balance mentally.

At a younger age with no social network how r u going to handle those weeks where u contact 30 chicks and none reply or when you're excited about getting dates and u get 3 flakes in a row. Sure as taxes u will end up deeply depressed.

Chances are you are an introvert by nature. So why not start out gently. Join a chess club. And join a book club. U ll b surrounded by women but you ll all b talking about the book u all read.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a cool hobby. I fenced epee in the past competitively. That is like dueling with swords. Chicks dig it.
Also download the meet ups app. You can meet people and socialize and make friends. I really have no friends. I don't care. No woman has asked me about my friends. I have done the meet ups thing and enjoyed it. My entertainment nowadays is women.

I am an introvert but turn on the personality when I meet women. I have a goal to get that woman in bed. I act accordingly. It is all a mindset. It is something you can learn. You just have to put out a little effort.

If I were you I would do the meet ups thing. They have a wide variety of interest groups with people in them that want to do the same thing as you, make friends. I did it when I was first dumped and could have made friends but was more interested in getting dates. They have dinner, book, bowling, introvert meetings, just about anything you can imagine.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point.

Still.. a Chainsaw killer probably gets laid more than a passive b!tch boy. I've never heard a woman say she dumped a guy because he didn't have enough friends. She cares only about what you can do for HER.

Connections are actually much more important than friends for a man. That's what gets you power. Friends will often compete with you. Most of my friends are acquaintances with only a few real long timers.
This is true. Women have some weird fascination with serial killers . Goes to show how ****ed up in the head they are I guess.

I'd play up the chainsaw killer thing and have fun with it tbh. Who gives a sh*t what a b*tch thinks at the end of the day?