Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to attract latina and middle eastern women?

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latina girls are probably easier. I'm in So Cali BTW.

From experience, one persian girl I knew who was about a 6.5 or 7 (cute, but not the killer body, as close to a nerdy persian as you'll find), acted like she was a 8 or 9. She was cool, but a little more attitude than a white 6.5 or 7 (she came from a rich, traditional family, suprise suprise!) We were just casual friends and we did hug, so maybe kino didn't bother her.

None of the middle eastern girls I know have accents. They are all hot, club going, you know the type.

Latina girls seem to dig kino.

Here's my list from the hardest girls to attract to the easiest:

Middle Eastern
Blonde Brazilians (very sexy though)
Mexican/Latina
The "Asian party girl"
White Sorority chicks
Hot black girls
White HB 6-7
Traditional asian
ugly white girls that don't care about their appearance.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StockTrader

Here's my list from the hardest girls to attract to the easiest:

Middle Eastern
Blonde Brazilians (very sexy though)
Mexican/Latina
The "Asian party girl"
White Sorority chicks
Hot black girls
White HB 6-7
Traditional asian
ugly white girls that don't care about their appearance.

I generally agree, but I would place white sorority girls closer to the bottom. They are the TRUE sperm receptacles of our society. Trust me on this. :p

Also, the 'traditional' Asian girl is a fvcking MYTH. It's not like all of us Asians just jumped off the boat last Monday. :rolleyes: With the exception of FOBs (I'm sure you know what that means since you're from SoCal), Asian girls fall into the following category:

Pretty (8-9 out of 10 only hang out with Asian gangster/bad boys, the other 1-2 with good looking white/black men)

... and plain. These are the Asian girls you mistakenly label as "traditional". They might not be completely plain in looks, but almost ALL of them are extremely plain in personality. Guaranteed. Often times, they've been pressured by family to be dilligent students and good daughters, and thus they are very bored and frustrated. So they're usually very excited and flattered when you pay attention to them. Most range from 3-7, and rarely approach a 8.5.

So therefore, your 'scale' is full of misnomers. You also havent' covered ugly Latinas and ugly black girls, fat girls of all races, etc.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake, you been tapping some white sorority girls huh. :D Some of them are racist byotches where I go to school, where others will **** like there's no tomorow. What you think? Have you ever hit up UCSB or San Diego State? Talk about easy girls there.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But for all you Asian guys who are complaining about white guys with Asian girls I see where you are coming from, a lot of these girls are not the hottest asians by any strech.....my boy is going out with one and I always wonder why he doesn't try pulling a hotter white chick. Some kind of wierd fetish, from what he says. Some of these girls only want white guys though. That's kinda ****ed when you hate on your own race I would say. Damaged goods. Gotta **** them hard.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, I feel like pounding the **** out of every Asian bytch whiner who whines about White men and Asian women. :rolleyes:

OVER HALF of these AFs with white guys, I wouldn't refuse if they begged me to **** their skinny asses, but I wouldn't actively chase em either. It's no big focken loss to me. :rolleyes:

Warning to all Asian DJs here -- whine again about white guys banging ugly Asian girls -- and I will FLAME your chinky asses into oblivion. :D Remember, don't get frustrated -- get even.

sharkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
well to be honest, I teach Salsa dancin, took it up a few years ago. I find that the latinas are well impressed by a white man who can dance. Plus I learned spanish, and hey presto, no shortage of material.
However I guess this is a long term approach. In short I would say that latinas are lookin for gentlemen, but gentlemen who are not afraid of their sexuality and to have the confidence to get on that dance floor. For a start I had encounters with several lovely women who were my first teachers.
However dont confuse confidence in sexuality with sleaze. Coz I've seen too many white men think that they just want to be fondled - No way!
Middle easter women, well you've always got the issue of religion. A good muslim and you're screwed, or rather not as the case may be. Other than that I think they have the prince charming complex and you have to live up to it.
I think that as in all matters with the opposite sex the heart of any successful approach is confidence.

Hope this helps,

Bill