Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to ask out a Younger woman

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
wtf ever. the man is 36 years old.

I seriously doubt any of you would **** a 19 year old and then be her man...and then go eat with her parents, show her off at work parties..take her around you married with kid friends.

then proceed to drop her back off at her dorm and hang out with her 18-19 year old friends.

if you do this..your a deperate loser. There are plenty of single, attractive, wealthy, fun woman 25-30 if you cant find them..then you have no game or alpha male prescense anyways.
I've been gone for several months and come back and see frivolousz21 is still giving horrible advice that is just based on his biased personal opinion. Do you realize for 1000's of years historically men in their 30's married women that were 13 years old? Only in the last 100 and some years has an older guy /younger woman become so "taboo". And here no one is suggesting going for a girl under 18 or that isn't legal. We're talking about a guy in his 30's going for a girl over 18 that's interested in him to some degree. Any objection to this stems from societal brainwashing and you're trying to spread that to others on a PU forum none the less lol. Who needs that here? we can find social matrix/societal constraints every where else.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I've been gone for several months and come back and see frivolousz21 is still giving horrible advice that is just based on his biased personal opinion. Do you realize for 1000's of years historically men in their 30's married women that were 13 years old? Only in the last 100 and some years has an older guy /younger woman become so "taboo". And here no one is suggesting going for a girl under 18 or that isn't legal. We're talking about a guy in his 30's going for a girl over 18 that's interested in him to some degree. Any objection to this stems from societal brainwashing and you're trying to spread that to others on a PU forum none the less lol. Who needs that here? we can find social matrix/societal constraints every where else.
whatever....you can run your mouth...if this guy had any respectable position in life..he wouldnt bring a 19 year old around at 36 years old.

you are right though...he can go over and he can watch Newport Harbor and The Hills with her 18-19 year old friends....im sure he will have a great time..buy the time they graduate college..he will hit the big 40.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
its not that.

I cant believe any man 36 years old would enjoy talking to a girl who just left highschool.
Never underestimate the "power of the poon."

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
whatever....you can run your mouth...if this guy had any respectable position in life..he wouldnt bring a 19 year old around at 36 years old.

LoL... I know several men in their 40's late 30's with "respectable positions" in life that date and end up marrying younger women who are in their early 20's.

I think you've been watching too much tv... Stuff isn't always black and white.

As far as advice... Just be a man. Be yourself.

If its grass on the in-field play ball...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh I"m 26 and the girls I'm into are 19-21. Why? Because thats the average age of girls in Jr. College. Also women are absolutely gorgeous at that age. So young and fresh.

Also I feel that I have a lot more in common with girls that are in that age range than girls that are my age. Heck most people even think I look like I'm 20.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ligyron said:
Can't everyone just be normal and pursue girls within 5 years of their own age? I don't care what anyone says, if you're getting on an internet board asking for help on how to get with a specific chick that's 10 or more years younger than you who just got out of high school, YOU HAVE ISSUES THAT YOU NEED TO FIX
I like that first part. cant everyone be NORMAL and pursue girls within 5yrs of their own age.

Is that supposed to be something that is set in stone? Last time I checked, there was nothing that said a normal person or relationship HAS to be 5yrs. That's just a personal opinion.

I have neighbors that are about 10yrs apart, and they have been married the whole time. Think she's like 50 and he's 60 or close to that age. And guess what? They are normal, their marriage is normal, and they do just fine.

frivolousz21 said:

you are right though...he can go over and he can watch Newport Harbor and The Hills with her 18-19 year old friends....im sure he will have a great time..buy the time they graduate college..he will hit the big 40.
Not every woman watches those stupid shows, and not everyone ALWAYS acts like a punk a@@ high school kid.

I was talking to a girl I work with last week, who is in high school, and normally its not much cause its work, but I talked to her after work, for a few hours, and she said something you dont expect to come out of a persons mouth in high school.

She said to me... Since my parents are separated, I really dont have a real HOME since I am a different place every week, and when I get older I want to make sure I have a solid ground and place for myself and my family. I dont want my kids to have what I had. She talked about how they would be disciplined, and she just started talking all adult like, and I was VERY impressed. She talked about a career, and what she wanted to do, and during that talk and that moment, you'd NEVER guess she was in high school.

I met a girl for a date a month ago who was 23, and you know what she said... I really dont know what I want to do, and i'd really like to just be lazy later in life. :down:

Age only means a small amount, and too many people go... Oh, she's only X amount, and she's prob watching cartoons, and riding her bike. blah blah blah.

Point being, if I was to put the 2 girls in a room, talk to them, NOT know their age, I would have chosen the younger one, based on how she talked.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Never underestimate the "power of the poon."
That should be your new quote :up:

Its just as funny as the members name Poonani Maker. I laugh everytime I read that name.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is funny is that if a 19 year old guy came on here and said he wanted to bang a 36 year old that he works with, all the guys on here would be saying "yeah man, go for it".. "tap that ass".. and giving him props for trying. Turn it around and the same guys have a problem with the 36 year old guy banging a 19 yr old girl.
Exactly. There's a huge double standard in this society, and I can't believe that this board of all people would play into it.

Can anyone here actually give a reason as for why a guy in his mid 30s shouldn't date or have sex with a 19 year old girl? Don't guys like younger girls? Don't girls like older guys? Isn't 19 older than the age of consent? Wasn't this kind of thing common for hundreds of years? Get over yourselves. Besides, it's not like he's out of line when he says 18-22 year old girls can be a lot more enjoyable, fun and 'bubbly' than a woman in her later 20s or 30s. They're certainly in general a hell of a lot more beautiful.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing i've mentioned before is that some people look older/younger than they are.

So lets say he takes her out, no one knows her age, and he looks young himself, NO ONE will say anything. But give an age, and then all hell breaks loose for some.

I look 18, and if I never gave my age, no one would know. I could find women the same. Take a young one, some may think she's 21 or 22, never ask, tell me i've found a great woman, and life goes on. Tell them her REAL age, and then what??

Wouldn't change the fact that she was smart, grown up, pretty, or what ever. Or sorry guys, now that you know her real age, she became stupid. lol

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Let me chime in with some DOng Fu wisdom

Younger guys 15 -25

You guys should be f-ing lots of women between 20 - late 30's. They are more mature sexually and will teach you alot. Plus they want you and will not provide much bs resistance.

Guys around 30 - Generally date women 10 years younger. They are funner, better looking, and dont have all the emotional baggage that women our age have.

40 and up - This is when it is good to date women 10 -20 years younger than you - This will be the pattern from here on out.

Finally, dont get married until you are at least 70 - this is when you really need the companionship, and you no longer care that her tits are hanging to her knees. Your done with with those now, and it's time to take up other interests.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not know exactly how to go about winning the affection of someone who is almost 20 years younger.

However, I can say swiftly that a 19 year old is in much better shape than a 39 year old, or even a 25 year old, with the same body type and lifestyle. Therefore, I cannot judge you poorly for wanting to get intimate with this girl.

As for the statements about her being immature, they are probably correct. Thing is, a 39 year old woman is probably immature as well. Most people in our society are immature. The only thing that differs is their usual topics of conversation. For young girls its rap and Paris Hilton, for older women its their kids, their bad relationships, and Jimmy Buffet.

Reaction score
firefighter1junkie said:
There is this woman I am interested in asking out, but here is the deal she is almost half my age. I am 36 she is 19. Is this bad, should I or shouldnt I ?

I am told from some of her co-workers and friends that she is interested in me. But she is struggling with the age difference.

If I do ask her what is something we could do that would be fun for her and myself? I know what I would do if she was closer to my age.

I'm 31 and I've been with a couple of 18 year olds in the past year and half, so obviously I think it's fine. - Not to mention the sex was off the charts. I'm not sure if the actual sex was better or the pure erotic nature of f*cking an 18 year old is what contributed to the biggest orgasms I've ever had. It felt like I had 8 pumps of c*m. It was great to say the least.

As far as asking her out, you better do it soon before she gets too turned off by thinking about the age difference.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Let me chime in with some DOng Fu wisdom

Guys around 30 - Generally date women 10 years younger. They are funner, better looking, and dont have all the emotional baggage that women our age have.
I can say this is true. I have so much fun at work with the younger ones. They dont have emotional baggage for sure, they are so full of energy, and better looking... Well I guess it depends on the woman, but i'll agree, many are just smoking hot.

When I was 23 and I dated a 17yr old, I had the BEST time EVER, and she was the most fun out of all the women I dated.

I dated this one girl close to my age, and when I asked her if she wanted to go on a small walk around the lake, she said... I dont have tennis shoes and just my sandals. LAME.

The 17yr old I had before her, would have walked barefoot 2 miles, then played in the lake.

That girl could have made anything fun, and I am NOT one to be all depressed, and I cant stand lame girls. I am all about fun, and just being full of energy.

Anyway, my 2 cents from experience.