Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to approach this married woman? (moralists spare me)

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tons of women are stuck in marriages with guys they arent attracted to, im surrounded by married females who stare and give IOIs at work and their bfs are out of shape and look way older than they should, i dont go after them cause i dont want the drama but im starting to think i should, the way i see it is that its their husbands fault for not hitting the gym and staying fit and doing everything he could to keep his woman turned on and attracted to him, i feel i deserve their woman more than they do if i find them attractive, im the guy who has been busting his ass in the gym and working on his aesthetics and eating right and doing everything to slow the aging process etc...

and plus what about the branch swinging theory, we all know that females wait to find a new guy before letting go of the old one, every single woman i meet is either married or in a long term relationship, im beginning to think that stealing a girl away from another man is really one of the only options out there

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plus what about the branch swinging theory, we all know that females wait to find a new guy before letting go of the old one, every single woman i meet is either married or in a long term relationship, im beginning to think that stealing a girl away from another man is really one of the only options out there
This is whole new level of desperate. You can do better.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
am i the only one who finds it suspicious that OP comes here to post an extremely and obviously controversial thread that even has bait in the title and he has done nothing but fan the flames with every post he makes, AND THEN he tells the story of him banging the married chick ez pz as if it was almost no effort(which raises the question as to why there's even a thread about it that isn't a field report if it was that easy)

is there a difference between trolling and attention whoring on the internet?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after that she started crying and told me she feels guilty, and now i will think she is easy and unfaithful, so i said "i'm here for you, don't worry", so she hugged me and told me "i feel so safe with you", and then we just sat there for a while, then i drove her home.
also me and the girl talked last night on the phone (she called me to ask me if our bow shooting date is still on saturday), and i asked her if everything is ok, and she told me, she was thinking about these and it's ok.
then she told me they basically married out of friendship (which seems weird and could be a lie from her part, or could mean she married the guy she placed in the friendzone, dunno / don't care). i said "let's not complicate things just go with the flow", she said "you're right.". and she offered for her to pick me up this time.
something seems off and i cannot put my hands on it. i have a strange feeling. i think she wants more than just occasional boning.
lmao. you don't say?

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting married woman isn't hard to do. You screen, look for interest, flirt, escalate kino, tell them you want to **** them and see what happens.
The question is why? Unless you are living on an island there are other single girls around. It is the essence of scarcity mentality, convincing yourself you must have this one. Bragging rights? SFW... in some ways married women are easier. They are often lonely, bored, or feeling unloved. They are desperate for excitement or attention.
Yeah yeah, "but if I didn't someone else would have." Bull****. It was you.

Anyway, flirt, escalate, feed her desire to feel sexy and wanted, and **** her. Job is done.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
am i the only one who finds it suspicious that OP comes here to post an extremely and obviously controversial thread that even has bait in the title and he has done nothing but fan the flames with every post he makes, AND THEN he tells the story of him banging the married chick ez pz as if it was almost no effort(which raises the question as to why there's even a thread about it that isn't a field report if it was that easy)

is there a difference between trolling and attention whoring on the internet?
i didn't know what to do, so i asked here for some input, and since all i got were flames, i acted.

it WAS easy. i didn't ask about how to get her on my wiener, i knew she liked me from the start. my question was how to handle the situation so i won't hurt her in the long time, and how to keep it discreet. try to read more carefully next time.

Last edited:

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it you are picking up a married woman from her house?? And why? That's just asking for trouble. I don't really care about the whole moral part of it but that's just plain stupid.
her husband works 2000km away.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies.
even the idiotic personal attacking ones.
i still don't understand all the hostility, and it was definitely not a troll post. i really like this girl, and it happens to be married, and also happens she has no problems doing it despite of this. so why should i restrain myself from having fun together?
this thread wan't started yesterday, and in the meantime i acted. so what? why would this be a troll post?

anyway, i considered the positive and negative advises, and i will think about it and probably talk to her about what to do. i also think she wants more than just the sexy time. she told me saturday on our bow shooting date.

i'm ok with the negative opinions, but try to use arguments, name calling and frustrated passive aggressive remarks will go nowhere.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A question though, do you go out of your way for married women (as in you treat them same exact way as other women like cold approaches for example) or do you try not to deal with them unless they go for you like this one did?

i never went for a married woman before. in this case i did, because i saw she liked me and i also really like her. she's one of the most feminine and caring girls i know. that is why i asked here. i don't wanna make a habit of chasing non-single women. this is an exception.
is this a stupid idea? maybe. i will deal with that when the time comes.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't know what to do, so i asked here for some input, and since all i got were flames, i acted.

it WAS easy. i didn't ask about how to get her on my wiener, i knew she liked me from the start. my question was how to handle the situation so i won't hurt her in the long time, and how to keep it discreet. try to read more carefully next time.
it's the same thing as how you'd keep from hurting her in a normal situation, and keeping it discreet is the same as many other situations where you must keep it discreet with a girl

it kind of sounds like you're trying to do the most difficult and risky possible situation you could get yourself into for no real reason with no real experience or preperation

so like, when her husband kills you can i have your xbox? just will it to "devilkingx2" on sosuave

her husband works 2000km away.
oh fantastic he's a soldier. way to respect the people who keep us safe. unless he's a doctor without borders or in the peace core or something.

i hope for your sake he isn't a vet with a collection of weapons who comes back with PTSD to find you in bed with his wife... that'll be a criminal minds episode.

thanks for the replies.
even the idiotic personal attacking ones.
i still don't understand all the hostility, and it was definitely not a troll post. i really like this girl, and it happens to be married, and also happens she has no problems doing it despite of this. so why should i restrain myself from having fun together?
this thread wan't started yesterday, and in the meantime i acted. so what? why would this be a troll post?

anyway, i considered the positive and negative advises, and i will think about it and probably talk to her about what to do. i also think she wants more than just the sexy time. she told me saturday on our bow shooting date.

i'm ok with the negative opinions, but try to use arguments, name calling and frustrated passive aggressive remarks will go nowhere.
if you really enjoyed murdering people, we'd tell you to pick a superior hobby and buy a PS4 instead. for the exact same reasons(morality and potential repercussions and ratio of effort to reward)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never went for a married woman before. in this case i did, because i saw she liked me and i also really like her. she's one of the most feminine and caring girls i know. that is why i asked here. i don't wanna make a habit of chasing non-single women. this is an exception.
is this a stupid idea? maybe. i will deal with that when the time comes.
Well, at least I learned something from all of this: even the most caring and feminine girls will cheat on their husbands lol....

Why do you think she liked you in the first place? And why did she not stay 'faithful' with her husband? If you didn't come along, someone else peobably would have. What exactly was the 'problem' thag sje was dealing with, I guess you could say?

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i
oh fantastic he's a soldier. way to respect the people who keep us safe. unless he's a doctor without borders or in the peace core or something.
he is a project manager at an it company in manchester.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think she liked you in the first place? And why did she not stay 'faithful' with her husband? If you didn't come along, someone else peobably would have. What exactly was the 'problem' thag sje was dealing with, I guess you could say?
what i THINK, because i didn't ask, is that she feels alone. her husband comes home every 2 months, stays for 2-3 days and goes back.
feeling alone + lack of a good fck every now and then, can lead to situations like this.
from what the majority of people wrote here, it seems i am an arsehole for meddling in other people's marriage, and maybe i am.
about being a loser, exactly the opposite, i would feel a loser if i'd go all saint-like and stop meeting her just because it's not acceptable by others.

thanks for all the feedback guys, i now know what to do and how to handle this. seeing all these comments helped me see the situation from different perspectives.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
In order of corruption:

1) Virgin
2) Waitress
3) Hairdresser
4) Bartender
5) Stripper
6) Masseuse
7) Hooker
8) Prostitute
9) Madam
10) Apartment Leasing Agent
11) Realtor
12) Wife
13) Someone else's wife
14) Head of HR

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what i THINK, because i didn't ask, is that she feels alone. her husband comes home every 2 months, stays for 2-3 days and goes back.
feeling alone + lack of a good fck every now and then, can lead to situations like this.
from what the majority of people wrote here, it seems i am an arsehole for meddling in other people's marriage, and maybe i am.
about being a loser, exactly the opposite, i would feel a loser if i'd go all saint-like and stop meeting her just because it's not acceptable by others.

thanks for all the feedback guys, i now know what to do and how to handle this. seeing all these comments helped me see the situation from different perspectives.
So then what's your next move?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

which of these scenarios do you think will happen when her husband finds out?

1. "don't blame this poor man, it was all me violating our marriage, don't take it out on him he's innocent"

2. "oh honey thank god you're home to save me, this man is a RAPIST! he broke into our home help me please!"

3. "i swear it's not my fault, i was blackmailed, he stole my purse and hacked my cell phone and said he'd release my private information and nude selfies to the internet and to my contacts if i didn't have sex with him"

4. "it's not my fault i was seduced, heat of the moment, this man doesn't care about our marriage and would do anything to drive a wedge between us just to get between my legs"

5. "he drugged me and gave me lots of alcohol so he could take advantage! you know i'd never do this to you baby"

hint: not #1