Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to approach this married woman? (moralists spare me)

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so here's my problem:
there's this girl i like and i think she likes me back (i am pretty sure, but neither of us is open about it given the circumstances), but she is married.
husband is out of country, they meet once every month or every 2 months.
me being a greenlight guy, i usually escalate with her up to a point, like playing with her hair, or hand, making light but cheeky remarks about her titties, and she seems responsive to it, but i never escalated more because i don't want to trigger her hamster. she's a very sentimental type, and the typical "kind hearted" girl.
don't know if i'd want a relationship yet, but i like her, and i want at least a FB/FWB with her.
so, because i am very noob in this area (picking up married women, i was against it until now), i need advices on how to approach/escalate further without her feeling like a slut, and without me looking like a home wrecker.

with single girls it is usually very easy, i just escalate util they get unconfortable, make them confortable again and escalate further. but i have a feeling this won't be that easy.

halp :)

as i said, i don't need moralists/macho loudmouths telling me it's wrong or how they would beat a man doing this, etc.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
So you're fully prepared to deal with the repercussions should this situation break bad? You should go on the Ashley Madison message board and pose this question if you want advice on how to f*ck another man's wife. How are you going to dictate the nature of the nature the advice you get?

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am just curious on how others approach this situation, and then decide what to do.
i spin other plates also, it's not a matter of life and death, i just have a good feeling about this.
what kind of repercussion are you talking about? i don't think i fully understand.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This married woman at my old job, would never say a word to me, showed no interest. So one day I'm like whatever I'm gonna talk to her, because she had a nice ass and I wanted to smash lol. So we make some small talk and she leaves. After that day though I noticed she started smiling at me all the time and kinda flirting. So I'm thinking just like you, I'm like man I know she's married, but I think she's feeling me. So the next time I see her I just go for the number, and she gives it to me. Starts calling me her "special friend"... so just go for it. You'd be surprised how many married women are waiting to have an affair. Especially if there husband isn't giving them the same attention that he used to. And then you also have married women who know their husband is cheating. They won't leave him, but they will even the score

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am just curious on how others approach this situation, and then decide what to do.
i spin other plates also, it's not a matter of life and death, i just have a good feeling about this.
what kind of repercussion are you talking about? i don't think i fully understand.
You don't know what her husband is capable of, that's what I'd be worried about. Who knows what he would do to you if he found out/caught you.

Plenty of single girls out there, not sure why you'd want to fvck a married one and risk getting seriously hurt or even worse.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This married woman at my old job, would never say a word to me, showed no interest. So one day I'm like whatever I'm gonna talk to her, because she had a nice ass and I wanted to smash lol. So we make some small talk and she leaves. After that day though I noticed she started smiling at me all the time and kinda flirting. So I'm thinking just like you, I'm like man I know she's married, but I think she's feeling me. So the next time I see her I just go for the number, and she gives it to me. Starts calling me her "special friend"... so just go for it. You'd be surprised how many married women are waiting to have an affair. Especially if there husband isn't giving them the same attention that he used to. And then you also have married women who know their husband is cheating. They won't leave him, but they will even the score
The husband doesn't need to be slacking in anyway, these females just want to know they had an affair.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know what her husband is capable of, that's what I'd be worried about. Who knows what he would do to you if he found out/caught you.

Plenty of single girls out there, not sure why you'd want to fvck a married one and risk getting seriously hurt or even worse.
Even if not hurt, that he actively participated in taking a household apart.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chasing married women the essence of a beta male.
You want want some other guy has. You won't do it directly. So you tiptoe around like a wimp.
You want to come here and tell people what you don't want to hear?
Then go somewhere else.
i don't like this labeling. but if you think me going for what i want, as beta, so be it.
at the moment i have 2 single FWB's and one who is going to marry in june (with this one was easy because i boned her way before she had a boyfriend i just wanted nothing serious from her so she went for security). but this new one has something in her i really love.
the reason i tiptoe is because i don't want her to feel slooty, or publicly expose her.
no reason for hostility mate, i told "people what i don't want to hear" is because i knew most of the jealous types will come preaching how this is a beta thing / immoral / i will have my ass kicked. and i don't care about that, nobody will do anything to me.
i just wanna know how others proceed in this situation to avoid unnecessary drama. i may or may not pursue her.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
so here's my problem:
there's this girl i like and i think she likes me back (i am pretty sure, but neither of us is open about it given the circumstances), but she is married.
husband is out of country, they meet once every month or every 2 months.
me being a greenlight guy, i usually escalate with her up to a point, like playing with her hair, or hand, making light but cheeky remarks about her titties, and she seems responsive to it, but i never escalated more because i don't want to trigger her hamster. she's a very sentimental type, and the typical "kind hearted" girl.
don't know if i'd want a relationship yet, but i like her, and i want at least a FB/FWB with her.
so, because i am very noob in this area (picking up married women, i was against it until now), i need advices on how to approach/escalate further without her feeling like a slut, and without me looking like a home wrecker.

with single girls it is usually very easy, i just escalate util they get unconfortable, make them confortable again and escalate further. but i have a feeling this won't be that easy.

halp :)

as i said, i don't need moralists/macho loudmouths telling me it's wrong or how they would beat a man doing this, etc.
Nah, we are not getting to spare people like you. Get your morals up! Your parents probably did not have any and they failed to teach you as they raised you.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, we are not getting to spare people like you. Get your morals up! Your parents probably did not have any and they failed to teach you as they raised you.
thanks for the useful and helpful answer. it shows class that you didn't start to use insults instead of arguments, like some low class judgmental loser.

PRO TIP: the message wasn't so i wouldn't get my little soul hurt by your kind, it was so you know that it is pointless because i don't really give a damn about validation from strangers.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to take another mans wife? If you had any morality, you put yourself in this mans shoes and understand that you could end a marriage and all the hard work those two put together and for what? A harder challenge? She's already disrespecting her man by letting you touch her and her hair.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women that want to have affairs make it CHRYSTAL clear. You really do not have to work for it. If you think that you have to 'do something' to get her, then nothing will happen.

Having said that... man you are really asking for trouble. My advice is to stay away from her, very little good will come from this.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The husband doesn't need to be slacking in anyway, these females just want to know they had an affair.
Most guys are terrible at sex to begin with and once they've gained a bunch of weight and stopped going to the gym become even worse...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to take another mans wife? If you had any morality, you put yourself in this mans shoes and understand that you could end a marriage and all the hard work those two put together and for what? A harder challenge? She's already disrespecting her man by letting you touch her and her hair.
Most of the ones who play this screw a mans wife game, take her on only allow her to take on her desire of cheating. But he has no financial or emotional interest in her. It's all for the sex. I would hate it done to me, you know, someone taking on the sexual portion of my marriage for me, and usually the wife will be feeding this guy emotionally and other ways without getting anything in return. Funny thing is once they start it up, they usually have a backup to the main guy she's cheating with, so it's 3 or 4 guys involved including the husband.

Imagine if you will a poker table and the wife is the table and she's the house as well. The husband puts up the highest bid, and is guaranteed to "lose" at every play at that table. Other men come on the pigs teet, and get free milk and all this excess attention they wouldn't from a normal single chick, because the married chick think she's doing something special skipping out on her old man.

It's a stinky game but a lot of folks are doing it.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you suffer from low self-esteem OP. lucky for you there a lot of links here that teach you to love yourself.

you made a whole thread qualifying and justifying yourself to us.. With such a weak mind state what makes u think u can snag another man's woman unless her screws are loose as urs? You don't love her..You don't want her. You're just engaging in risky taboo behavior to alleviate the anxieties you have about yourself.. Now you're day dreaming about this broad you have no business flirting with in the first place. and writing essays about how to get into her pants online. The psychological term for this is the "Halo Effect'. Or as this site calls it, one-itis. And I don't care if you have 50 plates, if you aren't solid internally you can still get one-itis

Take a minute and think about what you're really doing here. Instead of being a moron and attacking people trying to help u for the better, why not listen to them instead of the posters enabling your toxic behavior?

I'm not the moral police either, I'm just telling you the hard truth.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same way you would any woman. Shouldn't that be obvious? Also, try tl understand where these guys are coming from. A lot of them have prolly been heartbroken by being in a relationship with a girl whom they found out cheated on them. That being said, I don't think it felt too good when they found out because (like a million other stories that I've heard of, and sh!t, I'm only 17) the girl, as always, leaves the original dude for the new guy who really just wants her for sex (aka YOU) and then she comes back to the original guy who won't take her back. What happens? You get a single mom who raises her daughters to treat men like crap and raises her sons to be pvssified white knights, all because she got used by some guy who gave her false hopes (aka you) and her original husband won't take her back. Now she is left with no lover OR provider and has to leech off of child support or other kinds of government aid.

In the end, you get today's Western Culture.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same way you would any woman. Shouldn't that be obvious? Also, try tl understand where these guys are coming from. A lot of them have prolly been heartbroken by being in a relationship with a girl whom they found out cheated on them. That being said, I don't think it felt too good when they found out because (like a million other stories that I've heard of, and sh!t, I'm only 17) the girl, as always, leaves the original dude for the new guy who really just wants her for sex (aka YOU) and then she comes back to the original guy who won't take her back. What happens? You get a single mom who raises her daughters to treat men like crap and raises her sons to be pvssified white knights, all because she got used by some guy who gave her false hopes (aka you) and her original husband won't take her back. Now she is left with no lover OR provider and has to leech off of child support or other kinds of government aid.

In the end, you get today's Western Culture.
Yeah, your basically right! Thes h0es cheat on a loyal and loving husband with a dude there for just s3x. When he finds out that she was thinking it was more and like he was going to take care of her he is outta there quick!

That's why it is a good practice to release them if they cheat on you and you have been providing. Because they get to learn their lesson that the other guy(s) was just there for some free puzzy and you as a man aren't supporting that $hit.