Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to act towards a woman after sex?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like something a guy would say, specifically a guy who has read pickup material. I don't think I've ever heard a woman say this, usually they are all about texting.

My personal opinion is that texting is okay, as long as you have something interesting to say. Obviously you don't want to overdo it, just like you don't want to hang on the phone forever like teenagers. Usually there are better things to do.
An incredibly skilled DJ could absolutely use texting to build attraction!!! It can be incredibly seductive and playful! However, when one does not truly get what that looks like, the effect is generally the exact opposite.

In this particular thread, repeated difficulty getting second dates/sex, to me is a clear indicator, that he's best to focus on creating good times in person, and stay away from text or phone conversations, beyond setting up the next meet up. If you've had some good times together and then the texting is not so good, there is a little wiggle room. If you haven't spent much time together and the texting or phone is a turn-off, there usually is little to no chance of recovery, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a whole other sub-forum of So Suave that would love to have your "problem".

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
texting sucks. It is the best way to say the wrong thing or to have it interpreted the wrong way...... Just set up the next date and let it go.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
No game, heh? When you reach the epitome of "game," you realize there is no game. If you want to see her again, ask for the date: by phone, by text, whatever. Anything other than an unequivocal "yes" is your cue that she is not interested enough; thus your exit. After you schedule, disappear until the day of the date. No text exchanges needed. You are not a lonely puppy. YOU have things to do.

Nothing to think about here. No need to read thousands of posts on "game." Just ask for the date.

deepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told some chick that she looked rough when she came to meet for our 3rd date. I told her she looked like she was banging some other guy.
She got pissed and left.
You need some class...that even if it is true is something that wouldn't have any possible good outcome. And if you didn't like the girl why you was with her in the first place. Your message is very clear to an intelligent person,either you are projecting or you are incredible stupid.
And if that is an example of your behavior towards a woman I don't really understand why are you questioning yourself that they don't want to be with you again. Also it shows the type of women that you are with.
Have some self respect and educate yourself!!!

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a lot one night stands. The problem is -- I cant make it to the 2nd sex encounter before I get dumped. Its so easy to charm the pants off a woman and nail her the first night. But svck at relationships. I cannot remember the last time I had sex with the same girl twice. lol
I nail on first night...and then they compliment me the next day...say I was great in bed, nice body, handsome, etc. We text back and forth and plan on hooking up again---and then they flake out eventually.

How does one keep a girl interested sexually? Its so easy to have a night stand and then watch them disappear. Its been that way my whole life.
No disrespect but work on your sex game.
If you can master that they will always come crawling.
I was always good but I learned some things (pace, pressure, depth, lightly touching, mixing it up to holding a girls wrists sternly , things like this) and now my game in bed is out of this world (from what I am told, seriously).
I just read and read and learned a bit more. Never hurts.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pierce_r what do you say to them when they they......."Wht ru up 2?"
I don't know about pierce_r, but I say "Why do you need help turning on auto correct?"

Misspelling "wht" to avoid typing an "a" .... cringeworthy. Trying way too hard to be cool and nonchalant.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like something a guy would say, specifically a guy who has read pickup material. I don't think I've ever heard a woman say this, usually they are all about texting.

My personal opinion is that texting is okay, as long as you have something interesting to say. Obviously you don't want to overdo it, just like you don't want to hang on the phone forever like teenagers. Usually there are better things to do.
I mean you don't have to do all that texting to "entertain" them... Just setup the next hookup and there isn't much else to talk about. Keep it light outside of that.

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about pierce_r, but I say "Why do you need help turning on auto correct?"

Misspelling "wht" to avoid typing an "a" .... cringeworthy. Trying way too hard to be cool and nonchalant.
I have my deal-breakers, but textspeak isn't one of them. Anymore. It used to be, but I quickly realized that it would cull the herd way too far. Pick your battles, is what I'm saying, here.