Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many dates before an invite to your place?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
No... you are wrong. And sort of gay, but thats besides the point. Pretty much all hot girls want to know how you are in bed from the 1st moment they talk to you.

Here is how it really works in my world: Girls are willing to go out with me on the first date for one reason...that is to see if I am good in bed with them. If I am good, they answer my phone calls and want to spend more time with me. If I am bad, they do not. The last 30 girls I met simply expected to be having sex with me by 3am on our first date. The caveat is that this only works for hot girls. I don't really remember anything about average chics or normal chics from when I was younger. But consider this: If you were a hot girl and could have anything you wanted, what would you want? Most hot girls have already been nailed by 80+ guys before you go to her-- so they already have an idea what they like. First, the girls pick out the guys who are what they want to look at, then the guys who are good in bed, then after going through that, they look for other things like money, status, etc. and finally, after all the other prerequisites have been satisfied, they look for a connection, whatever the hell that means. BUT, it does not go the other way (as everyone on this forum has discovered) You cannot appeal to a girls emotional side until you satisfy her physical urges first. If you try, you will be one of the millions of guys who "has a girlfriend" that likes to sleep with other guys when he's not around...
Listen divkhead,

I was referring to having a relationship with a woman. Not getting laid. THE ANTICIPATION is key to wrapping a woman's heart. Any fool can get laid. All you have to do is be handsome, or play your cards right, or have good timing. But the most difficult thing to do is to capture a woman's heart. If you had sex with her early, she can get rid of you easier. She HAS NOTHING EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN YOU. This advice was for the guy wanting a GIRLFRIEND. Before you call me gay, read my entire ****ing post stupid ass.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Listen divkhead,

I was referring to having a relationship with a woman. Not getting laid. THE ANTICIPATION is key to wrapping a woman's heart. Any fool can get laid. All you have to do is be handsome, or play your cards right, or have good timing. But the most difficult thing to do is to capture a woman's heart. If you had sex with her early, she can get rid of you easier. She HAS NOTHING EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN YOU. This advice was for the guy wanting a GIRLFRIEND. Before you call me gay, read my entire ****ing post stupid ass.
/popcorn