Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do YOU respond to an argumentive girl

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
more specifically a girl that is trying to get you to argue/fight with her.

Do you not respond?
Put her in her place and argue back?
Change the subject?
Respond with a joke?

Id like to hear other strategies

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The older I've gotten, the more I realize that a date or girlfriend causing a "fight" is often a Sh*t test.

Your compatibility with the girl is very much dependent on how you navigate the test. It's not about the argument or the list of issues. It's about your character and your level of commmirment to her and addressing her fears.

The fight is really about her fears. Address them and you win her.

Of course, easier said than done.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never argue back. You tell her to calm down and talk when she can act like an adult. If she doesn't listen, you walk away. She'll come back when her mood changes. Be the mountain. Arguments are just a test of your strength.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with them and show over theatric faces mocking the actual emotion that they are supposed to show.

"You're right Im beyond recover" while showing an over exaggerated stereotypical concerned face.

They usualy get it, if not I keep doing the same asking them if they can help me to heal.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone said here: ''we should teach people how to keep their LTR, or how to maintain one''

First rule: You never win an argument
2nd rule: Remember that first rule
3rd rule: If you alive to read this... it means you'll be good for life if you apply Rule 1 all the time.

Arguments start from her fear.... winning the argument will just make it worst for you... its the fear she has you need to address and reconfort her.... if its solvable (cause we all know here when the girl or you is set to end this LTR.... nothing will solve it)

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
How a girl acts in the first few weeks is just a hint of what is in store later.

If you don't want this kind of crap, nip it early or next her. I'm too weary to put up with that BS. Too much early in life, fvck it now.

Say "I like to have fun, and in discussion, fun and interesting. If we disagree, be okay to disagree and accept each other's opinions."

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you not respond?
Change the subject?
Respond with a joke?

If your looking to stop it and not put up with her behaviour the you calmly tell her when you

Do you not respond?
Change the subject?
Respond with a joke?

Don't respond.

I don't believe in entertaing argumentive girls. It's a complete waste of time.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife and i might get in a one serious spat a year but she HATES it when i go ghost. I've developed the ability over almost 10 years to completely 100% tune her out. She can be cursing me out and i'm sitting thinking about who has better side dishes kfc or popeyes.

you got to play the rope a dope with women like this. let them aruge themselves out. Eventually my wife will get tired of listening to herself talk, then i can tell when she throws on the really thick accent and raises her voice she's trying to make up then we just talk about something else and usually end up having sex.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife and i might get in a one serious spat a year but she HATES it when i go ghost. I've developed the ability over almost 10 years to completely 100% tune her out. She can be cursing me out and i'm sitting thinking about who has better side dishes kfc or popeyes.
Agreed, in the past I've made the mistake of getting lured into arguments, and that accomplishes nothing. Better to keep your cool, stay above the fray, and give her space. That way she learns that arguing will only lose your attention.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The older I've gotten, the more I realize that a date or girlfriend causing a "fight" is often a Sh*t test.

Your compatibility with the girl is very much dependent on how you navigate the test. It's not about the argument or the list of issues. It's about your character and your level of commmirment to her and addressing her fears.

The fight is really about her fears. Address them and you win her.

Of course, easier said than done.
This

I'll add, whatever the 'issue' is, there is a general fear underneath it. Thing is, if she's not insightful enough to figure out what the fear is, you're going to both have a difficult time working thru it. This is definitely about compatibility too. If you can both quell the disagreement successfully, this is a female you should consider for LTR.

I disagree that it is a sh1t test tho. While women do sh1t test, a lot of women arent insightful enough to know themselves, so what looks like a sh1t test is really just personal baggage surfacing

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This

I'll add, whatever the 'issue' is, there is a general fear underneath it. Thing is, if she's not insightful enough to figure out what the fear is, you're going to both have a difficult time working thru it. This is definitely about compatibility too. If you can both quell the disagreement successfully, this is a female you should consider for LTR.

I disagree that it is a sh1t test tho. While women do sh1t test, a lot of women arent insightful enough to know themselves, so what looks like a sh1t test is really just personal baggage surfacing
How a women directs her sh*t tests is dependent on her personal baggage. We all have issues.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some really good advice here.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never talk about the particular issue, I just address the negativity. I can't stand a person being negative in front of me, I just don't want anything to do with it. I am a happy person and I like to be around happy people.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Don't argue with a woman. Even when you're right, you're wrong.

Dealing with them is just calmly agree, or just pull out your phone and play Candy Crush. Or hell, throw on your ipod. At work, just ignore them.

If you're in a relationship, go play your Xbox for a while. Find an old video game and try to speedrun it.