Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you rate women 1-10? How about this one?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko, I would have to be blindfolded, drunk, and deprived of sex for 20 years on a desert island to bang some of the girls Tenacity posted.
Lol, well. I wasn't talking about the girls he linked to, although I looked at a few of them and thought they were all right. I was saying I liked the way he categorized them into "7s and above". 7s and above are basically the hot girls, and how you rate them as 7s, 8s, or 9s are largely a matter of personal taste. That's the theory, anyway.

Once in awhile you get a girl that seems to have mass appeal to men - IMO, this is what makes a 9. That's the way I've looked at it anyway. A 9 is not a 9 unless she is getting a lot of male attention focused her way because of her looks. If she's not, you're probably over-rating her.

It's always interesting to see how some guy here will post a picture of a genuine 10 in his mind, and then half the people in the thread will say "Dude, she's a 5 at best". Lol.

I don't usually play this game of posting women for review, but one girl who always catches my eye when I'm channel surfing is Kristine Leahy, who is on the sportscast The Herd. She looks better moving than in any picture I've found, but I think she's a solid 8, at least.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SkrooU
that woman has more balls and self confidence in herself as a person and a female than... <insert YOUR insecurity level>
she is likely a UNICORN who wishes ONE man can see past her physical dimension of her facial irregularity to appreciate a likely wonderful and giving person.

to post that only proves you are... <any random derogatory comment>

If I meet you in person I will be sure to beat the fvck out of you with my dead, floppy, paralyzed and withered up arm.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@SkrooU
that woman has more balls and self confidence in herself as a person and a female than... <insert YOUR insecurity level>
she is likely a UNICORN who wishes ONE man can see past her physical dimension of her facial irregularity to appreciate a likely wonderful and giving person.

to post that only proves you are... <any random derogatory comment>

If I meet you in person I will be sure to beat the fvck out of you with my dead, floppy, paralyzed and withered up arm.
I'm surprised you're the only person who posted like this so far.

I'm partially mocking the entire shallowness of humanity and dating with this entire thread. The first woman I posted did not have an attractive face. Yet people made reference to it. Now I put up somebody who obviously has either been in some horrific accident or whose mother was a drunk while pregnant or just had some birth defect, and now people will rush to defend her. A bit contradicting don't you think? Nobody has control over how pretty their face is.

Anyhow, I still stand by my assertion that most fat women bother me because it's something they largely choose to be while shaming men who have no control over certain things such as their height, baldness level, etc.

My deceased wife went blind and then crippled. I stood by her side through the whole thing. I dated somebody whose face was on the ugly side, but competed in triathalons and took care of her self. I would date the lady whom I just posted before I dated a 300lbs pretty faced hog.

The fattening of our civilization bothers me because it's something people can control, and it's the one thing people are trying to single out as something to not be repulsed by.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mocking fatness is one thing, mocking a physical defect is another.
I have dated a few women with physical issues (one an accident, another birth defect)
In fact I do not and am not attracted to "height/weight disproportionate" aka:FAT women, and do not defend obesity in any way

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised you're the only person who posted like this so far.

I'm partially mocking the entire shallowness of humanity and dating with this entire thread. The first woman I posted did not have an attractive face. Yet people made reference to it. Now I put up somebody who obviously has either been in some horrific accident or whose mother was a drunk while pregnant or just had some birth defect, and now people will rush to defend her. A bit contradicting don't you think? Nobody has control over how pretty their face is.

Anyhow, I still stand by my assertion that most fat women bother me because it's something they largely choose to be while shaming men who have no control over certain things such as their height, baldness level, etc.

My deceased wife went blind and then crippled. I stood by her side through the whole thing. I dated somebody whose face was on the ugly side, but competed in triathalons and took care of her self. I would date the lady whom I just posted before I dated a 300lbs pretty faced hog.

The fattening of our civilization bothers me because it's something people can control, and it's the one thing people are trying to single out as something to not be repulsed by.
Get help. This is beyond ridiculous now.