Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you rate women 1-10? How about this one?

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 if I'm really drunk and horny and it's dark.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman in those photos is a 3-4 at best. I wouldn't be able to get it up. For me a 5 would be the absolute minimum necessary for me to get an erection.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SkrooU........ She looks like she'd be screwing you! If you're posting a picture of your sister.....you're a sinner. Your lover........you're a loser. Yourself........you need work and a diet.

2.5 at best!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Wire $100,000 into my account and I'll think about it.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A 1, but id bet she acts and behaves with the same entitlement of a hb5 or hb6

ThePasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, come on now! I think you know that girl is not a blip on damn near any man's Who's F-able Radar (besides the one that gave her a daughter). So with that said, she doesn't register on any scale/rating system of mine. She's just a person that's a female. Wouldn't touch it.

I am highly interested in why you chose to link that thing's profile of all people though. Is that what you consider a 5? Are you currently talking to her? Used to talk to her? I really don't understand why you even clicked her main profile pic thumbnail in the first place when it came up in your Search Results. As far as I know, thumbnails on POF don't get clicked by people unless there's something they find attractive or WTF in them. If in fact you were browsing that area, the town she puts as her location (Puyallup, WA) has a decent amount of people and isn't far, driving wise, from Seattle or Tacoma. It's not the middle of nowhere so the picking isn't so slim in that area that you would have to actually consider making her an option of yours.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, come on now! I think you know that girl is not a blip on damn near any man's Who's F-able Radar (besides the one that gave her a daughter). So with that said, she doesn't register on any scale/rating system of mine. She's just a person that's a female. Wouldn't touch it.

I am highly interested in why you chose to link that thing's profile of all people though. Is that what you consider a 5? Are you currently talking to her? Used to talk to her? I really don't understand why you even clicked her main profile pic thumbnail in the first place when it came up in your Search Results. As far as I know, thumbnails on POF don't get clicked by people unless there's something they find attractive or WTF in them. If in fact you were browsing that area, the town she puts as her location (Puyallup, WA) has a decent amount of people and isn't far, driving wise, from Seattle or Tacoma. It's not the middle of nowhere so the picking isn't so slim in that area that you would have to actually consider making her an option of yours.

Oh hell no man. I purposely sought out someone fugly to see how others would rate it. The reason I did this is because I'm bothered by this young generation - the whole fat acceptance thing. Seems like men are becoming wimpier and the women fatter. I'm truly concerned about the long run effects of this on our culture, fertility rates and national security. I was curious to see how the rating would change according to ages of raters mostly, but also just how men here rate women. I would give her about 3, so right on board with everyone else it seems. I know for a fact that I couldn't have sexual relations with this girl. Maybe if I was stuck in isolation with her for months some force of nature would overtake me. I don't know. But I've tried many times to sleep with an easy lay, the 3-6 range. When you're a 7+ guy it's pretty easy. But I can't. I honestly wish I could so I'd have a lot more options. But I can't. She has to be no more than 20lbs overweight or I'm disgusted and can't get off. I'm what they call pretty shallow about a woman's weight. But I can't control how I feel. Even if their face is kicked, she's hot enough to sleep with if she's thin. But pretty faces don't make up for a woman's fat bags, for me anyway.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Oh hell no man. I purposely sought out someone fugly to see how others would rate it. The reason I did this is because I'm bothered by this young generation - the whole fat acceptance thing. Seems like men are becoming wimpier and the women fatter. I'm truly concerned about the long run effects of this on our culture, fertility rates and national security. I was curious to see how the rating would change according to ages of raters mostly, but also just how men here rate women. I would give her about 3, so right on board with everyone else it seems. I know for a fact that I couldn't have sexual relations with this girl. Maybe if I was stuck in isolation with her for months some force of nature would overtake me. I don't know. But I've tried many times to sleep with an easy lay, the 3-6 range. When you're a 7+ guy it's pretty easy. But I can't. I honestly wish I could so I'd have a lot more options. But I can't. She has to be no more than 20lbs overweight or I'm disgusted and can't get off. I'm what they call pretty shallow about a woman's weight. But I can't control how I feel. Even if their face is kicked, she's hot enough to sleep with if she's thin. But pretty faces don't make up for a woman's fat bags, for me anyway.

social engineering in full effect

society is fked

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mortified at anyone who gave that thing a rating.

You should all be ashamed. Utterly vomitous.