Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you qualify a good girlfriend/wife?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I skimmed facebook and a girl from my high school said "**** off. Idiot." to a viral post by another girl. The first girl is overweight, smoking, lazy bipolar/borderline/something (don't remember which it was) girl in a relationship with a beta.

What the second girl was saying basically amounted to her belief in being a good girlfriend - cooking, cleaning, massage if the guy needs it and such. She said she grew up in a home where her mother did that stuff and she is the same, today's girls are so lazy and want the guy to do an equal amount of work, she thinks it's embarrassing to split chores 50/50 or hearing about someone else doing so and would never let her guy stand there and clean or cook when he has a girl, you get the point - she's feminine, wants her guy to be masculine and does her part to support him being so. She's also made some more posts about princess syndrome and other things about masculinity and femininity.

Without obvious tells like living together, how do you find out whether a girl is a good, feminine girlfriend?

---

And also a free pro tip from me. Guys, if you want to have a good girlfriend/wife, you have to be looking in the places where they are more likely to be. I had an Algerian girl myself that I made a post about here a while ago, and this girl making the viral post also has a MENA family. These girls think feminism is laughable and take it for the bull**** it is or even get irritated at it. If you're serious about a solid family then it's really a good idea to open up your horizons, it's NOT a myth that some cultures have better women on average.

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
This is a repost, but watch this video:

That video is fvcking great...made me laugh.

How to qualify a good girlfriend/wife? You must have a personal BLUEPRINT of what YOU think qualifies a good girlfriend/wife. Think about....write out your blueprint......what qualites must she have? of course you want to think about what benifits this kind of girl would get from you. Are you the type of person that would attract the type of girl you've written out as your blueprint? If not....are you willing to improve certain aspects of yourself? (of course you don't want to change completely just to live up to someone's expectations.....only to be the best version of you)

You could kind of go for the Doc love approach here: his definition of a "good one" is someone with integrity, someone who is flexible (as opposed to structured/stubborn) and someone who is a giver, also someone who is self-reliant (as opposed to needy)

Xuma's opinion is there are two types of women: givers and takers. A taker will suck the energy and finances from you, whereas a giver is not only good natured but will normally be someone who brings positive emotions and support your goals/career/purpose etc

You invite a giver to a picnic or barbecue and she asks "what can I bring?", a taker won't. Which one would you rather end up shackled to....

Another way is to make a list of MUST HAVES (things that are essential to you) eg she must be a giver......and NICE TO HAVES (you could live without them but they'd be a nice bonus) eg same taste in music........Xuma too...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that finding a very good woman is really difficult...so you're gonna spend many years trying to find her, or...you may just settle for an ok woman.

I say this because after dating many women, getting rejected, dealing with their drama etc. it may get frustrating to keep searching for that special one woman.
If you find her cute, and she has no major red flags...and you've been meeting and dating woman for several years...I think you should stop searching if you want to settle and create a family. Unless you dont mind to get married at 45 of course...

I think once you're 35 or above AND you want to be married, you should have been spending the previous years trying to find a good woman.
YOu must not to settle for a sh-ity woman, but if you're looking for that unicorn...you may never find her.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A quote from Pook, which has stuck with me:

"How do I judge a woman’s character? I see how she treats people who can do nothing for her. This test has never failed me."

I've felt and observed the same. The girls I know who treated waiters, custodians, cashiers, and strangers in general with respect, and make conversation happily and easily with them are a notch above other women in my book. Sure, they play the same games and act emotionally like all women do...but their character as people makes them highly attractive for the long term. It's meeting women like these that restore your faith in dating - there are actually nice women out there who you proactively want to hang around, not just to get in their pants, but because they are good company.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you have to be attracted to her sexually and she is willing to put effort towards getting to know you. After this, how does she react to changes in plans, and does she reciprocate generosity? If she doesn't respond well to change, or recommendations to try something new... she is hardheaded. If she is not willing to work and give to you, then she's a taken... that gets old pretty quick.