Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you leave the USA

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a passport? no? get one.
Most Americans say they want to travel the world, but have no fvcking passport!

It depends on where you want to go.
Europe, I can help you abit, your options.

You can travel to any country for 3 months consecutive without extending a visa
You can marry a EU citizen, this gets you a work permit/visa
You can get a job, this gets you a work permit/visa

Your best bet to get out of America is to start with Linkedin or another job service, find a company looking to hire you, interview and get job. You can do that from America without traveling.

my story in brief:
I got here with a combo of the 2 above. A woman met me who lives here in Finland, asked me to come.
While it wasnt head over heels love, I took it as a way to get to Europe, Finland in my case. There was no outright plan to marry, but I got job offers within a month, and the process would take some time. My 90 days was running out so we got legally married. I got the job, moved out of her house and got a divorce after 1.5 years (Finnish women are hot but not everyone's flavor in the long run). I remain here as my job kicks ass (I am a legal hacker for a big company), but Finnish citizenship will elude me because of language testing. Some countries require a language competency test for citizenship (I could also take it in Swedish). That said...
I will remain in Europe until I die
I will collect my pension that I pay into the Finnish system
I will continue to enjoy paying 30% in tax
I will continue to not be subjected to entitlement and pedestal pushing woman that are 'merican cvnts
I will continue to happily date and fvck women 10-15 years younger
I will continue to happily date and fvck women who dont hit a wall at 33yo
I will continue to give no fvcks about the bs in 'merica...

cops murdering people, political lobbying that is legal corruption, republicans fleecing the fvck out of John Q. Public

land of the free?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you renounce your US citizenship, you still pay US federal income tax on what you earn for the next ten years.
wrong
I do not pay US tax, I am not a US resident, I am a US citizen
I do pay property tax for some lots and a house my mother left when she died.

"renouncing citizenship" is largely a thing of the past, and was more in effect during the Cold War era.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
French Foreign Legion...

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you renounce your US citizenship, you still pay US federal income tax on what you earn for the next ten years.
That's not correct.

Renouncing US citizenship isn't really that difficult. Just have your US passport when you visit the US embassy or consulate in the country you now have citizenship in and tell them you want to surrender US citizenship. Believe it or not, it's actually pretty routine for these folks to handle. There aren't any hidden catches or gotchas. They do make sure you dont owe the IRS any taxes or such, and there is a fee for processing all of this.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
I can tell you one thing. Wherever you go, there you are.

If you're so unhappy moving might help initially but after a few months you'll go back to feeling the way you feel now. Get somewhat happy first, then move.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Mexico is gold for 6 months and its cheap, you needn't give up your american citizenship. $150 rents you a large apartment for a month, $20 pays for groceries. Work at McD's, save your cash and go live where North America's BS rules don't apply.

Speaking from experience.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in Europe for 6 years, you dont "give up your American Citizenship"
(pretty sure it's like that in Mexico)

please: if you really don't know, don't give advice

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty well everywhere will pay you to teach their kids english based on your american passport. On or off the books, that thing is the golden goose. North America sucks in a lot of ways and in others its great. We have clean air, clean water, affordable real estate and an ok economy. The only problem being the people, they suck harder than a fat feminist raping a pink Popsicle.

There are a TON of countries you can park your ass in for as long as you like. The 3rd world is a great place to hide out and your opinion and expertise will actually matter to the people there who will usually take the time to listen.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's easy as cake man. You get a tourist visa and travel to the country you want to live in. Then you find yourself a sexy wife and get married, get your family life together, fvck and make her pregnant. Then file for citizenship in that country.

You can travel to Mexico for example, get a girl, make an anchor child, and get Mexican citizenship.