Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you justify spending your hard-earned cash on a woman?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP -

I spend money on women because they're a lot of fun for me. A DJ has to be able to spot a gold digger vs. a woman whose company is worth his time and money, plain and simple. I'll add that once I've fukked a woman well and hard, she'll pay it back with gifts, drinks, and food where she can. Money can't buy your way into heaven or out of hell, so you might as well spend it sensibly here on Earth on the finer things...women, wine, the arts, travel, and leave a little for your future and your family.

jdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP -

I spend money on women because they're a lot of fun for me. A DJ has to be able to spot a gold digger vs. a woman whose company is worth his time and money, plain and simple. I'll add that once I've fukked a woman well and hard, she'll pay it back with gifts, drinks, and food where she can. Money can't buy your way into heaven or out of hell, so you might as well spend it sensibly here on Earth on the finer things...women, wine, the arts, travel, and leave a little for your future and your family.
Spot on, a woman worth your time will insist on 50/50, perhaps more.

jdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.

In my opinion 50/50 doesn't exist. It's an illusion at best.

The best relationships are rife with gross imbalances and inequalities.
I'm not really talking down to dollar and cents. For example, I book the hotel/travel, she takes care of the activities and food. I've had woman complain about gas money when she comes to my place, even when I paid for cooking and activities. I gave her $50 and never contacted her again.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Is it so you don't feel cheap? Is it because it's the only way you think you can get laid? Is it because she is entitled to it and deserves it because.....
What are your reasons for
Money comes and money goes. It's a means to an end. As long as she doesn't break you financially and you have a Brain, you can always make money.

If you don't want to spend, it's your perogative. But do you really want to not spend on a girl and travel with her so you can be $100,000 richer 10 years later? You make one good real estate deal or pick the right stock, you can make the money back in 8 seconds.

We have been brainwashed to believe 'money, money, money, save, save, save, rich, rich, rich.' Unless you are mega rich and running a massive business, you'll regret chasing money. That doesn't mean waste it or spend frivolously, but don't make it your reason for living.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Money comes and money goes. It's a means to an end. As long as she doesn't break you financially and you have a Brain, you can always make money.

If you don't want to spend, it's your perogative. But do you really want to not spend on a girl and travel with her so you can be $100,000 richer 10 years later? You make one good real estate deal or pick the right stock, you can make the money back in 8 seconds.

We have been brainwashed to believe 'money, money, money, save, save, save, rich, rich, rich.' Unless you are mega rich and running a massive business, you'll regret chasing money. That doesn't mean waste it or spend frivolously, but don't make it your reason for living.
But why do men have to pay? Why arent women expected to pay?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Pimps take care of women who are bringing them money tho
Ya, I only seriously date women who make me money. I would take my girl to business outlings, and as my targets would be off-centered and drooling, I would close them. LOL.

On the subject of spending money: on men, on women; really, who gives a fvck? We have some real penny-pinchers here. If you can't afford a drink without thinking about the money spent, women should be your last priority.

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you justify spending your hard-earned cash on a woman?
Obviously there's nothing wrong with spending money on something you like in a responsible way.

The better question is why do you guys, who have money issues and need to save, spend exorbitant amounts on women?

The answer to this question is also obvious,
1) A lot of people are bad with money
2) Desperation

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it because its expected in N America, like tipping a waitress is here, but isn't in other places.
If I don't go along with it then it makes life hard. So I most the time I do.

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind picking up the tab for the first 2 dates. She should at least offer to cover her portion or buy the next round.

Hence keep the dates cheap and no expensive dinner **** till you guys are at least sleeping together

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately my version of paying for dinner is that the girl goes shopping for food, brings it over to my house, we fvck, she cooks, we eat, we fvck again, and then I reimburse her for the groceries before she leaves.