Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get rid of a double chin?

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5'11 160 and have a slight double chin. ever since i started working out, i've gotten a lot of good muscle gains, but it's made my neck a ltitle more "flabby". What am I supposed to do to get rid of this unwanted body chin fat?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Well, you cannot spot reduce, I know that! I guess keep doing cardio and see what happens. Unfortunately, the only other solution is Liposuction or a chin implant, which will cost you about a week out of work and around $2,000.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't that bad at all, I guess I'm just a little too vain. I used to have a very defined jawline and since gaining 15 pounds (most muscle), I have a little flab right under my chin. What can I say it bothers me. I have 4 weeks left of my bulking up cycle so maybe I'll just deal with it until then and hope it goes away for the most part during my cutting cycle.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
You are like me, a little vain. I noticed in the last year, I have a slight receding chin, but not too noticeable. Just about everyone has some facial assymetries, do not sweat it.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a product called the "Profile Toner" for people with very slight double chins (it wont work on yer 400 pound grandma). Look it up... i might give it a try once I finish my bulking cycle.

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't have been presumtuous, I suppose. I've just never seen anything like that before.

If your body is as great as you say it is, no one gives a **** but you. Accept it as part of what makes you unique.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry
I have 8 1/2% body fat and a 6 pack. What fat do I lose?
just chill dude...
keep working out n watch ur diet(hey u hav 6 pac)
it'll take time...
WhoAmI

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go over to 1fast400.com and read up on LIPODERM-Y, I know a few people who used it on their face to tone it up and it did wonders, just don't get it in your eye, your chin is a result of a high concentration of alpha-2 recerptos in that area and this is also known as problem area, some people get love handles, some on chest, some on ass, some on legs, and some like you on chin, this will work wonders and it's 50% cheaper then anywhere else on the web, it retails for bout 90, i get it there and it works awsome for love handles, if you wanna know more about spot reduction and the whole alpha-2 shiet just pm me or something and i'll explain it to u how it works.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you taking any supps? A lot of them can make you retain lots of water. Perhaps that's an issue you may be having. Other than spending loads of $ on cosmetic surgery or toners, there's probably not much that you can do other than eat right and burn cals.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever heard of facial exercises, they are pretty legit.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you anorexic? Looking to enter beauty contest?

If not, then keep eating, keep getting bigger and train hard!

Be a Man!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're already at your ideal weight/body fat percentage then the fat under your neck is probably genetic and your only option for a significant improvement is surgery (liposuction).

steveparish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although a double chin is a common complaint of the aging face, it can also be present in young people. The causes are not the same, and are usually related to the bone structure of the jaw and chin, and the person's natural fat pads. Liposuction, with or without laser skin tightening, can make a dramatic and long lasting difference by permanently removing the unwanted fat pads. A chin implant

or advancement may be helpful in cases where a change in the bony structure of the chin is indicated.

katelynstein

Reaction score
I've just started doing facial exercises just months ago after my friend introduced Facercise to me and I never looked back. I feel younger now and my face is just gleaming with radiance. You should try it out.

Weigt08

Banned
Reaction score
There are surgical procedures that can eliminate a double chin, they can be expensive. There are many simple home treatment options to get rid of a double chin that are pocket-friendly and painless. Needless to say, you also need to reduce excess weight with proper diet and exercise.