Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get a girl to cheat on her boyfriend?

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont:
If that happens, it's because I wasn't doing my job.
Maybe. It could also be that she's a cheating hoe. You could be doing everything right and some women will still cheat on you just for the thrill of having new c0ck.

I don't cheat if I'm in a LTR and expect no less of my woman; the girl Dutch is talking about here is a sorry ass, cowardly hoe, if she's 'unhappy' in her LTR she should call it quits, or else the boyfriend needs to wake up & get his shyt together. I dunno, somethings' gotta change there.

Women slip into this all too convenient (for them) zone where they have security in a LTR from one man, but hey, they need another man for good sex, and another because he's a good provider, and another because he's got a nice house, and another because he's influential and can do her favors.......it never ends.

Wouldn't it save everybody alot of heartache & trouble if they waited pateintly for one man that met most if not all of their criteria?

BTW, I'm not saying guys have no blame.

IMO if she wants to be 'stolen' she will let herself, not because of said mans' persuasivness, rather because of her discontent with her current 'relationship'.

Just my thoughts.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dead_romeo:
Maybe. It could also be that she's a cheating hoe. You could be doing everything right and some women will still cheat on you just for the thrill of having new c0ck.
Know what? YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Well said.

And I agree that the guy who she cheats with is not to blame. It's up to the one in the relationship to preserve it.

See my post in another thread on this: www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/017613.html

[This message has been edited by prosemont (edited 08-13-2002).]

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, but you'd think someone would have enough decency not to do that to a guy. I agree, if things are bad yeah she should end it and walk away, but its easier to play this way. this reflects on what type of person she is(i know that this doesnt matter to you because you just wanna bang her)but for all you know, her sorry sap bf could be doing everything right and will be devestated. Am I nice? yeah, do I take others into consideration? yeah. Does that make me a AFC, or a dork? NO. I just think its pathetic and sickening, and a very good example of why I dont trust many people. Remember, what comes around goes around.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to make sure her boyfriend isn't going to hurt you.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LilJuan,

It is all fair game, unless the woman is married. I am not going to walk around this world being worried about "should I approach her because she might have a boyfriend"...I am going to approach her, seduce her, then close her. It is HER job to let me know that she has a boyfriend and that she has no intention of cheating. She has to blow me off if she doesn't want to cheat.

If the guy in the relationship is with a healthy girl (not a cheating hoe), and has been keeping up with his eliciting value, keeping a challenge, remaining unpredictible, and treating her with respect, then the woman wouldn't cheat.

The guy trying to seduce the "taken" woman is doing nothing wrong but looking out for himself. It's not his job to look out for the girl's relationship! It's not like he's "forcing" her to do anything that she doesn't want to do. If she cheats, then she is totally willing to spread her legs, and fvck a guy other than her boyfriend.

-Blitz

S

shmoo

Um,if yous are trying to get a chick to cheat on her boyfriend with yous then yous must be extremely insecure....Maybe you can't get YOUR OWN girl...If you wanted to be a real man,you would wait till she broke up with her boyf(without your influence) and then maybe try again....anyway, do you think that if she cheated on her boyf to be with you,then she wouldn't do the same to you...wake up

pjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True all is fair in love and war and it's not your job if a girl is interested in you and its not your place to save her relationship with somebody else.

However, if you know this girl, you know that she is in a relationship, and a relationship where they live together and have been together for 7 years, your not a DJ, your just some smuck who thinks its cool to steal somebody elses girl.

As I said before, where i grew up, no matter how horrible or pathetic a guy was treating his girlfriend or wife, you never stepped on his or his woman's toes.

As stated by somebody else earlier, all is fair in love and war, which is true. But you better remember, if you don't know who that boyfriend or husband is but you do know that they exist, just remember he might not be this AFC who you think he is.

Many girls, just like many guys, cheat, not because somebody is doing something wrong, but because they just do. Some people really shouldn't be in LTR, ever.

Stealing some girl away from somebody and knowing it all along will likely get you beat down or even worse, killed.

Like I said, i don't know where all you come from or grew up, but I know where I grew up, there were too many free single woman for one, too many woman who were taken who would go out of their way to flirt with somebody else just because they were ho's and then there were too many guys who didn't play around when it came to somebody messing with their woman. NO matter how they were treating them.

All i'm saying is, if you know she's not single, you better know who the hell her boyfriend or husband really is before you go stealing her away.

Many people don't take it too kindly.

I don't care what kind of DJ you are or think you are, this isn't the 1950's were people fight fair anymore.

YOu go banging some other guys woman behind his back, don't be surprised if you get jumped or shot in the back one day.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x:
... Besides, if the boyfriend was doing his job, then she wouldn't be unhappy with the relationship, and no man would be able to interfere. ...
If you REALLY believe that, you know nothing of women.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you can't get YOUR OWN girl...If you wanted to be a real man,you would wait till she broke up with her boyf(without your influence) and then maybe try again....anyway, do you think that if she cheated on her boyf to be with you,then she wouldn't do the same to you
Maybe he can get his own girl, but also wants to get this girl who has a boyfriend. You think a real man is going to wait for something to happen? I think a real man sees what he likes, and takes it. And just for the record, I would never get into a relationship with somebody who has cheated on their boyfriend, because I know that if she has already cheated WITH me, she is capable of cheating ON me.

-Blitz

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your just some smuck who thinks its cool to steal somebody elses girl
Actually, when a woman cheats on her boyfriend, she has cheated. She has not been stolen. The only time a guy steals another guy's girl is if she has been kidnapped. If she cheats, it's HER fault. All the man did was show interest, and make an offer. She decided that she will go and break the agreement that she had with her boyfriend.

If you REALLY believe that, you know nothing of women.
Chance, if a guy starts to date a girl, and he knows that she is a healthy woman. Then they sit down and decide that they want to be exclusive because they care about each other. The only thing that will cause the woman to look outside of the relationship for romance, would be if her current boyfriend lowered her interest level.

Some guys don't even realize that they are lowering interest level. They might just becomes stale, or boring. But that is their error. If they guy keeps a woman's interest level high, and she is a normal healthy woman, there is no reason for her to cheat.

You say that if I believe this I know nothing about women, but please state exactly what you mean. Why is my comment so inaccurate?

-Blitz

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jean Paul:
Stay away from another man's girl. How about some respect in the game?
Why should you care?

If the game was fair, then why do you need the DJ Forum?

Prosmont, great advice. That's DJ bible material to me.

Dutch, you need the subtle art of Kino and the picnic will be the best place for it.

Here's my article on Kino. I hope this helps you get laid. Just watch out for that dreaded LBJF's zone.

The Ultimate Kino Guide
www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001677.html

[This message has been edited by T Dog (edited 08-14-2002).]

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz,

Unfortunetly, there are some women (and men) who will cheat no matter what. It doesn't matter if their current signifigant other is near perfect, they are still not satisfied. These are the type of people who are not meant for LTR's at all.

But, these people are often really easy to spot - a history of cheating and disloyalty (to friends as well as signifigant others.) If you are smart with who you date and commit to, hopefully you won't run into one of these people.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VBGirl,

You're very correct. Some girls are like that. And that is why in my last post, I clarified to Sir Chance, that the girl has to be mentally sound, and not a lunatic, for ex. a girl that would cheat for no particular reason. But, even then, it is not the man who wants her, who is at fault. She still makes the decision to cheat, and it is still her fault.

-Blitz

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back !
"Doesn't matter how many fish are in the sea
Life is so empty without me ! "
Hey from what i remember i posted a tip on this site called "How to steal a girlfriend" or "Ten steps to steal a girlfriend"
If you don't find the tip i will send you by email, just notify me !

[This message has been edited by BLuE eLf (edited 08-14-2002).]

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VeryBadGirl:
Unfortunately, there are some women (and men) who will cheat no matter what. It doesn't matter if their current signifigant other is near perfect, they are still not satisfied.
I agree.

These are the type of people who are not meant for LTR's at all.
I used to think this, too. Now, I think it depends on your definition of LTR and your ideals. I know people who have great long-term relationships and have sex on the side, some are "open" relationships, some are "politely open - don't ask, don't tell" relationships. Much different concepts of relationships than you would think. And, they are not weird people, they are normal, well adjusted. They just are realistic about the chances of monogamy. You really think a husband (or wife) is going to be completely faithful to you for the next 50 years??? That is a joke!

Originally posted by VeryBadGirl:
But, these people are often really easy to spot - a history of cheating and disloyalty (to friends as well as signifigant others.) If you are smart with who you date and commit to, hopefully you won't run into one of these people.
I disagree. If you think they are easy to spot, you are living in a dreamworld. If you think someone is just not being "smart enough" to discern whether someone has a history of cheating, is a natural-born cheater or is disloyal, you are living a fantasy.

I'm not picking on you, VBG, but I think there is a huge divide between the ideal and the real in this matter. If there is any indication of disloyalty, yes, I think one should run for the hills. The problem here: the good cheaters and liars are very good, you'd never know. You wouldn't suspect. For e.g., I see a woman for a "f*ck lunch" about every three weeks. She is otherwise the perfect wife and her husband has no reason to suspect it. She treats him well, doesn't go out at night, and in every other way is "beyond reproach." No strange phone calls, is home to make dinner after working all week, takes care of him. Great wife. Her husband is good to her, she is good to him, and, I'm not kidding here, they have a "great" marriage -- yeah, I know what you're saying -- IT'S NOT GREAT IF SHE'S FU*CKING AROUND!!!
Well, I don't get it either, but I can tell you it is a marriage that works, unlike over 50% of the other marriages out there that end in divorce straight up. Those are the facts. The longer you live, you'll find that what YOU THINK NOW, YOUR IDEAS AND IDEALS NOW, are not always consistent with reality.

And, it's not the loonies, the ones with "deep-seeded psychological" problems who are disloyal. The reasons for the disloyalty are piss poor in my opinion -- boredom usually, stagnation, simply needing or wanting a little excitement -- and there is no emotional attachment -- it's almost like a woman (or man) is masturbating but happens to have a body there for their use --you wouldn't think ill of your partner for masturbating, would you? Is this a dichotomy? Yep. Can I reconcile it? Nope, not with, really, get this -- not with the traditional values that have been instilled in me. If I had a wife and she cheated, I would be completely livid. I would never cheat on a future wife or anyone I was serious about.

I've edited this to add: I keep thinking about VBG's repeated example "would this person get up in the middle of night to drive to the airport??" Here's my scoop on this in the land of cheaters: very often, the answer to your question is YES!!! They WOULD get up to do that and much, much more. The cheating actually makes them do much more for their partners, to be extra good to them, extra kind, loving, affectionate, giving, and sexual than they would if they were not cheating. I can't tell you how many times I've heard a cheater tell me that it has made her (or his) marriage or other relationship BETTER!

My point here is simply that the vast majority of people, men and women, out there cheat, have cheated, or will cheat under certain circumstances, regardless of the quality of their relationships and marriages, and regardless of what their partner is doing or not doing and, moreover, it may very well be impossible to discern that they are cheaters or have the proclivity to become one.

[This message has been edited by prosemont (edited 08-14-2002).]

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. Sorry, dbl post.

[This message has been edited by prosemont (edited 08-14-2002).]

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one, prose.

If I can be loyal, I don't see why others can't. When I care about someone, I don't want to hurt them. Guys hit on me all the time, but I can say no. I don't understand why I shouldn't hold others up to that same standard.

If I lived in your world, prose, I would probably commit suicide or go live as a hermit in the woods, because that would mean that I could never trust my boyfriend, ie, my future husband. That would mean that no matter what his actions are towards me and mine towards him, that I could never trust him. That I could never really know if he was a good person or not. That even though he treated me well, we are happy together and both work hard to keep our relationship great, that he could still be f*cking another woman on his lunch breaks.

And really, I can't live in that world. I enjoy being able to trust him. I am happy knowing that he can trust me.

Perhaps time will prove my trust wrong. But, I'd like to think that by getting to know someone and being smart about who you commit to, that you can mostly avoid disloyal people.

But, clearly, our views will always differ on this issue.

Dutch Woods

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input, guys (and gall). Funny how my simple 'how to' question turned into some kind of moral debate.

For all the people who were against my 'helping' this girl cheat on het BF: you've succeeded in making me doubt whether I should do it or not. Not happy about that, but there you go. Nothing's happened yet.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i tell you what, i dont fired up about to many things, this however does. i guess its because its happened to me. if my ex wanted to go and **** someone else, thats fine, LEAVE ME FIRST. you see how easy that is? oh but wait, its so much easier to stay and fvck someone else because you arent strong enough. i like this board, and think i will learn alot, about talking to girls, and what kind of people are out there.
yes all is fair in love in war, and someone said a man isnt gonna sit and wait for things to happen. but if you mess around with another guys property, i dont consider you a man at all. like it was said, it's not the 1950's. i dont know if some people just get a thrill off cheating or what. but its funny how whenever they get caught, they are so sorry that they did it. you are not sorry you cheated, you are sorry you got caught.
its the girl thats cheating, i agree with that, but i also think thats excuse for a certian type of behavior were one doesnt want to take responsibilty for their actions.
its her fault, not mine.....hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself.i know that most guys that bang other guys gf arent looking for a LTR, its just another piece. if you behave like that, i hope that it happens to you someday, and i hope that the guy isnt like me with a loaded glock.
the people who lie and cheat are really good at it, doesnt that bother you? doesnt that bother you that someone can detach themselves from there "real" life to go fvck some one else, then go home and look their partner in the eyes and say they love them? i know it sure does me. one word sums it up
INTEGRITY
I am not trying to make any enemys here, again there is a tremdous amount of info, and alot of good ideas and good people., this topic just strikes a nerve with me thats all.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if my ex wanted to go and **** someone else, thats fine, LEAVE ME FIRST. you see how easy that is?
Very true, I agree with that. A woman should have the decency to leave her man before she fvcks another. But that is the woman's job, not the guy who is pursuing her. You should be telling this to the women who cheat, not the men who are sarging.

if you mess around with another guys property
First of all, I don't think that any woman is any man's "property". She is free to do, say, and think whatever she wants. The bottom line is, she and her BF established a bond that they would remain faithful to one another. This doesn't make them property of one another.

The man who is pursuing the girl, is not forcing himself upon her, he's simply offering and it's not his responsibility to look out for the relationship. Its not HIS relationship. He is free to approach, and pursue as long as the woman is willing.

its her fault, not mine
This isn't something that guys just tell themselves to free themselves from guilt of their actions. Its the truth. Say Joe and Jill are in a relationship, and Jill goes out with the ladies one night. Jim approaches Jill, not wondering if she has a BF because it's not of his business or concern. He simply makes his offer with class, and Jill accepts. Jim did nothing wrong but approach as he did every other time before it. Jill is the one that fvcked up the relationship. She did wrong. So it is HER fault that the relationship got fvcked up. I can bet that Joe is looking out for himself, so why shouldn't Jim do the same?

i hope that it happens to you someday, and i hope that the guy isnt like me with a loaded glock
Well, if it happens to me, then I will be relieved to know that I found out sooner, rather than later that this "GF" of mine is a slut piece of trash. I give me GFs every opportunity to cheat. If they cheat, then I know they don't deserve what I can give them, and they can go sleeping around all they want because the relationship is over.

Liljuan, if you are willing to shoot somebody, risk life in prison, over a relationship, over a girl that doesn't even care about you (since she cheated), then you're not even a LilJuan, you're an AFC.

-Blitz