Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get a girl to cheat on her boyfriend?

Dutch Woods

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear DJ's, a request for some tips. I've met a girl via a friend of mine. She lives together with her boyfriend, has done so for seven years. She's a very intelligent, pretty and funny girl (she's a doctor), and we get along pretty well. She always laughs at all my jokes (even when they're not that funny) and is very flirty. My friend had a conversation with her once where it came up that she isn't too happy about her relationship anymore and that she has cheated on het boyfriend in the past.

She knows I'm quite good at drawing and suggested we should do some drawing together sometime. This weekend I invited her for wednesday. We're going to a nice lake near here for a picknick and to do some drawing.

I would like to be the next guy she cheats her boyfriend with. So here's my question: how would a DJ go about this? How do I get her to forget her boyfriend for a couple of hours, and also ler her know it's allright with me, that I won't fall in love with her and try to get her to leave her boyfriend?

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's very DJ to get a woman to cheat on her boyfriend. That's just not cool. But it sounds like she's a ho, so just keep working it, i'm sure it will happen.

Dutch Woods

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't say she's a ho.

Here's an idea I just had: for the picknick I'm going to take along a large comfortable rug. It's a big rug, so she's bound to make some comment about it. I then tell her it's a very special rug, with sort of magical attributes. That's all I tell her. Then when we're picknicking, and have had a couple of glasses of wine, I tell her what's so special about the rug. Somehow this rug is not a part of the real world. Nothing you do or say on this rug has any effect on the outside world.... And take it from there. Good or bad idea?

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry. She'll forget on her own. Don't do anything differently. You're in!

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you plan on doing is certainly out of the Norm..

Okay, basically what you have to do, is get her interest level in you higher than his by atleast some degree. However you go about doing so, is up to you.

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just posted about being in the same situation. A guy recently came on to my girl by playign with her hair and trying to kiss her neck. All I know is if you know her BF it's not a good idea. The guy that tried to get with my girl is a stranger to me. If I knew him and he knew we were together I wouldn't be very happy.

Just be careful and remember it could happen to you when you really care about someone. I think that is very Un DJ like. Why not get your own girlfriend.

Peace and good luck with the banging

pjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always love those people, male of female, who go out of their way to get some girl or guy to cheat or leave their boyfriends or girlfriends, then in a week, a few months, maybe even a year or longer,
when this person goes out and cheats on them, its all whining and complaining and "I can't believe they did that to me"...

Give me a break, you knew what and who they were when you got them to cheat or leave to go with you and now the same thing happens to you, oh well, get over it, your the idiot who thought differently.

If you want to prove your this or that, by all means go for it.

But honestly, whats the point in being somebody who claims to be a dj but yet they go all out to get some chic to dump or cheat on her boyfriend, seems to me, way too much time spent on one girl, esp one who no matter what happens, will just be a waste of time.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, you THINK you'll just be able to bang her and leave her with no emotional baggage. I have certainly done that with women who are in other relationships or are married. Sometimes they make nice relievers in the bullpen when neither you nor she gets emotionally "involved." But, then I met a married woman who I was just going to bang and, guess what happened, we REALLY hit it off and wanted a relationship.

Of course, the guys posting above are right, it never works. I didn't trust her and she didn't trust me (I was in a LTR, too) and the thing was a dysfunctional rollercoaster ride.

You sound like you might actually like this woman which makes it all the more problematic and more likely that you will not be able to take it lightly.

My advice is to not even start. You'll rationalize that, of course, by saying, oh, I'll just enjoy her company (knowing you're really working towards consummating the deal) and once you do, you'll say, well, I'll only bang her once. But then, you'll want more, and you'll say oh, I'll just bang her for 30 days, that's it. And, you'll keep extending that time.

If this sounds autobiographical, it's because it is. Been there, done that. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. Worse than that, it's detrimental to your psyche. You will take yourself off-line in the DJ world while you waste your time with something that has no chance of working.

Sorry for the long post but this is one I can relate to and want to impress upon you the danger of proceeding.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going to lecture to you on what you should or shouldn't do. You're a DJ, and can do whatever it is that you want to do. Your question wasn't "Should I get this girl to cheat?", it was "How do I get this girl to cheat?" So I'm going to answer your question. Besides, if the boyfriend was doing his job, then she wouldn't be unhappy with the relationship, and no man would be able to interfere. But apparently this is not the case, it is possible for you to slide in there.

Just make sure that you realize that a woman who cheats on her BF, will do the same to you if you become her BF and slip up. As long as you understand that, and still want to bang this girl, then lets move on...

I'm sure she has told you what she doesn't like about her boyfriend by now. If she has, then you have to demonstrate to her, that you have what he doesn't, but you have to be subtle about it.

You will eventually have to take her out sometime, even if you just say it's for drinks. Keep in the back of your mind what she said that she didn't like about her boyfriend. Maybe she said that he is disrespectful...so then you make sure that you open every door, push in every chair, and help her with her coat everytime. You should be doing this anyway, but if this is the boyfriends weakness, then you CAN'T forget these little things.

Maybe she says that he goes out all the time and comes in late, or intoxicated. So you can slip into conversation a pattern about how when two people really click, when you see the amazing connection between two people, right in front of you, there should be no distractions, nothing should be more important then the amazing bond between the two people (point to you and her)...bla bla. You get the idea.

Just makes sure that you don't say anything negative about the boyfriend, just advertise subtly that you have what the BF has, and much more. Show her that you can fill the voids that the boyfriend has created.

Also, I have a little speech set up and basically memorized already, that talks about never settling for anything but what makes you happy, don't sell yourself short, like is short, there isn't time to waste on something that doesn't make you happy...yada yada. It never mentions of a relationship in the entire thing, it is very general and vague. But it basically shows her that she is settling for something less then total happyness.

You have to play it by ear, stealing a man's girl is not easy. It takes so much skill because each and every move is crutial. Be careful, and I wish you luck.

-Blitz

[This message has been edited by xblitz44x (edited 08-13-2002).]

Ivan Drago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, it sure would be funny if you, Dutch Woods and you, Flyguy3663 are both talking about the same girl. Dutch Woods is trying to get a girl to cheat and Flyguy3663 is trying to stop his girl from cheating. You guys definitely need to learn from each other.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave..."

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a cheating ho. If you figure out a way to get her alone and make your move, she'll go for it.

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ivan Drago:
Man, it sure would be funny if you, Dutch Woods and you, Flyguy3663 are both talking about the same girl. Dutch Woods is trying to get a girl to cheat and Flyguy3663 is trying to stop his girl from cheating. You guys definitely need to learn from each other.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave..."

LOL funny ivan drago. Peace man

[This message has been edited by Flyguy3663 (edited 08-13-2002).]

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz, you are right, the man asked a question which should be answered...
I actually have a bit of experience in this area, unfortunately, so here it is:
1. Don't ever talk about her bf; she is living in her own fantasy world with you and doesn't need you to remind her it is
a. not reality and
b. of what a scum bag she is and how guilty she should feel.
If she wants to talk about him, just sympathize and empathize, agree with her on everything.
2. Subtly let her know that you are okay with her being with another guy, here are some suggestions:
a. when setting up dates with her, say something like "Saturday nights are probably not good for you ... how about Monday night?" or
b. Can you "get away" this Wednesday afternoon?
In other words, make your date times so that she won't be in a bind. Make it easy for her logistically. She'll know what you are doing and you want her to know without stating it.
3. Intentionally make your dates at places and towns where she will feel safe and are relatively out of the way or where she won't be seen either by her bf or people she or he might know. Again, she'll know what your doing and will be relieved and will know that you are okay with her having a bf. Plus, you don't want her feeling uneasy and looking over her shoulder the entire date.
4. Take it light and fun; no serious "metacontextual" convos here; don't ask her to analyze her life or her relationships -- keep away from those areas, remember she is with you because she is bored f*ing stiff with the other guy; don't be the boring hack yourself.
5. Never, ever complain about not seeing her or put her on the spot in any way ... (you shouldn't be doing this anyway as a DJ)
6. Invite her to your house, tell her you'll cook for her. Serve her wine, let her go thru your cool (and sexy) CD's and pick the music, have her help in the kitchen with the salad (no heavy lifting) and use tons of kino at this point. The kitchen is usually an excellent place to make your moves, kissing, kino, grab her by her waist. Eat dinner, get on the couch drinking wine, maybe even dance a little, (you are a fun, sexy man after all!) and plow away ...
7. If she says no to your dinner at your house invitation, say, why not, it's only dinner ... nothing more ... she'll know your full of sh*t but if will give her enough dignity to at least pretend like her intentions were honorable and, if she does come over, it's because she is interested.
8. Keep up the drawing gig, chicks dig this stuff, it's different for them and artistic and creative and just plain seductive; this might make a nice excuse to get her to your house ... "let me paint you with oils ... I can't do that outside at the park, come over to my house, I won't bite you ..." (actually, this is exactly how a woman artist seduced me, not that I needed much seducing).
9. Blitz is right, the "life is too short not to be happy" statements go a long way.

Good luck.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, your an ass. if i was her bf, i'd shoot you, then laugh as you bled out

[This message has been edited by LilJuan (edited 08-13-2002).]

Dutch Woods

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks xblitz44x, Prosemont and VeryBadGirl. That's very good and practical advice you're giving. I like Prosemont's suggestion to not talk about her boyfriend best. I have never talked about her boyfriend, so I won't be starting that now. I know she just doesn't find him fun or exciting anymore, so that's the void I'm going to fill (hopefully not the only void I'll be filling ;-)

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I erad some article in maxim about using anchors to do what you want her to do checkit out on www.maximonline.com or by the magazine it has beyonce on the cover.

------------------
You can't please all of the people all of the time!

Jean Paul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from another man's girl. How about some respect in the game?

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jean Paul:
Stay away from another man's girl. How about some respect in the game?
All is fair in love and war.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont:
All is fair in love and war.

just remember that when it happens to you, and you are pissed off and someone else is banging the sh1t out of your woman

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LilJuan:
just remember that when it happens to you, and you are pissed off and someone else is banging the sh1t out of your woman
If that happens, it's because I wasn't doing my job.