1. Tip: You can change the look of the forum by going to the bottom of the page and clicking on Gray.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you deal with haters and c#ckblocks?

Discussion in 'The Mature Man' started by Onlyliveonce, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Onlyliveonce

Onlyliveonce Don Juan

In a work setting? Everybody is in each others business. I set up a date the other day and someone overheard our conversation. This guy has been drooling over this woman for a while and has been evedropping on our conversations. Very tough place to get privacy, too many people. He was talking with some co-workers present and chided me about getting dates on work time. I played it cool and spoke to him in private, told him it's my personal business. I feel like I'm back in high school. Grown ass men getting jealous.:confused:

2. Espi

Espi Moderator

You're risking your job setting up a date at the workplace. In my opinion nothing ends well when a guy decides to dip his pen in company ink.

Rather than worrying about workplace c0ckblockers, I would be looking into my company's policy on dating within the workplace. Most companies state in writing that you must disclose if you're romantically involved with someone in the office.

In this economy, I'll be dammed if I'm gonna allow a girl to endanger my source of income.

3. Onlyliveonce

Onlyliveonce Don Juan

Espi tried to PM you your box is full. Thanks for response.

4. Nutz

Nutz Master Don Juan

Don't dip your pen in company ink. I'm speaking from experience here. Again, do not date women from work. Random hookups/flings after an office happy hour is one thing, but don't actually date. Gets weird if things don't work out.