Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did this guy handle his break up with his fiance? [VIDEO]

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
It starts at 10:50. You can skip to that time, but you'll miss out his explanation in the beginning of the video.

Cliffs
-He finds out his fiance cheating on him via facebook
-Fiance making huge plans (redecorating house, trip to Northern lights, huge wedding, etc)
-He remains calm, plans out video
-Fiance comes home to romantic set up, appears to be fake happy
-Can see the guilt on her face
-She reads a series of cards
-Second card awares her that he is aware
-He tells her to read last card, closes bedroom door and proceeds to leave house
-Gets in car puts on shades plays old school dance music
-For some reason he has 2 dildos in his car

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The look on that chick's face is absolutely priceless. That's the look of being speechless while her emotions grind and shift into high gear, all while her brain is trying to figure out which direction they should go.

I guarantee his phone exploded from her trying to get ahold of him.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...playing "It must have been love" by Heart as he walks out...I used to love that song! LMAO

"It must have been love...but it's over noooooowwwwwwww....it must have been good...but we lost it somehow..." Hahahahaha

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It starts at 10:50. You can skip to that time, but you'll miss out his explanation in the beginning of the video.

Cliffs

-He remains calm, plans out video

-Can see the guilt on her face

-For some reason he has 2 dildos in his car (funniest part lol)
Great video. What I like most is his maturity. He grieved, accepted his reality; and didn't react emotionally. This was an elaborate plot but she got what she deserved and then some. Just a classic example of women not giving a fuk about their partners. This is why I don't plan on getting married. This guy dodged a bullet.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He grieved, accepted his reality; and didn't react emotionally.
This is the absolute key to everything when you find out your bytch is cheating on you. I didn't end my marriage until two weeks after I found out. Eventually, I couldn't take any more when I found out they were both looking through my computer trying to find evidence of me fvcking around. How did I find that out? I cleared out my 'recent documents' every time before I left the house.