Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Big Is Your Wee Wee?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muhhhh D*CK

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big d'ck is sometimes a big problem. When you have 6 inches of girth sex takes a lot of preparation. So don't get too stuck on your size, there are pros and cons to everything.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
My wee wee is little!! Like 6 inches!

I tell chicks this upfront too....I'm like if you are looking for a 12 inch you better go to Subway!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about vagina size? You don't see a lot of asian dudes with black chicks.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mines 5.6 inches~ or something with about 3.5 girth.

That's not bad considering I'm 5'7 and have some Asian heritage. The only ones who complained were the pump and dumps. But then again their pvssy's were kind of gross to begin with.

I honestly feel like the 'perfect' size would be 6" at 3.8ish" girth.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the fattest women and gay dudes want foot-long d!cks. Most women like girth more than length, and most women are not size queens. If you're big to the point of hurting, most girls don't like that.

At the risk of sounding like Hitler, I think the black body evolved to dispel excess heat, and the white body evolved to contain heat. Surface area releases heat. Look at how black women get fat - it's all t!ts and ass. Curves equal surface area, which releases heat. By contrast, when white women get fat, they look like you inflated them with an air hose. They get a keg-on-legs body, with the extra weight carried in the torso. Hair is another clue. Wiry hair that stands up releases heat from the head. Hair that lays down contains heat.

D1ck length is the same thing. An iceman with a foot-long is going to get frostbite of the d!ck and not being able to reproduce.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D1ck length is the same thing. An iceman with a foot-long is going to get frostbite of the d!ck and not being able to reproduce.
True. Eskimos have shorter extremities in general for this reason.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like Hitler, I think the black body evolved to dispel excess heat, and the white body evolved to contain heat. Surface area releases heat. Look at how black women get fat - it's all t!ts and ass. Curves equal surface area, which releases heat. By contrast, when white women get fat, they look like you inflated them with an air hose. They get a keg-on-legs body, with the extra weight carried in the torso. Hair is another clue. Wiry hair that stands up releases heat from the head. Hair that lays down contains heat.

There is no reason to qualify this, it's truth by science. But of course, yes you will be called racist.

I don't understand why people can't just get comfortable with this reality. The different races illustrate the maximum power of evolution. We can't evolve into another species, but we certainly can adapt to our surroundings.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought everyone on ss has a 12 inch ****.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a legit exercise to increase girth?