Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot babes that make me anxious V attractive enough and not to worried ?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any thoughts?

Ive had the really hot ones, the ones where all the guys are after them. The ones with red flags that I refuse to give full account just because they're hot!

And I've had the ones where I'm into them, but not head over heels..

At the moment I have one that is attractive, but not massively so, her personality is good, so far makes for good company. When I'm with her I feel OK, like I'm still in control and yet wouldn't be devastated if it didn't work out.

Im thinking that I'm usually more content with a women like that...

when I've had the hot babes, like the one I met this spring ... 30 years younger than me that showed up for our bike ride in cut off jeans and tight vest....
it makes me sort of squirly... like I'll start worrying about how fat I might have got and I'll run around getting a new hair cut and making sure everything is right... it's sort of too much!

Like the one I'm seeing doesn't really have red flags, sex between us is hot... yet when I think about her I don't get any butterflies or anything.

The really hot ones seem to be a struggle.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling. When i had more confidence i didnt feel that way. If you have other hot options you wont feel as needy for.them. also they usually arent setup to attach to a man easily you have to be aloof with them and its much better if the desire you more than you do them.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling. When i had more confidence i didnt feel that way. If you have other hot options you wont feel as needy for.them. also they usually arent setup to attach to a man easily you have to be aloof with them and its much better if the desire you more than you do them.
Either more options or you just don't give a f uck. You need to have this attitude whether you have 0 or100 women. I am happy with my life. I don't need a woman to be complete. ***** is not the end all. I really don't care what happens on this date. Etc. i hsd this attitude untill i got in a relationship
She dumped me and working to get it back.

Last edited:

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like the one I met this spring ... 30 years younger than me that showed up for our bike ride in cut off jeans and tight vest....
it makes me sort of squirly...
Um, so this girl is 14 years old, or do I have my maths wrong???