Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homemade Air Purifier

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With allergy season upon us you can make your own homemade air purifier using a box fan and a AC filter. This does the same thing as purifiers costing hundreds of dollars. It will filter out dust, pollen, and mold spores.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Thats good, I can tell you a bunch of better ones though, ones we use in China specifically to reduce pollution and eat mold.

http://lifehacker.com/this-graphic-shows-the-best-air-cleaning-plants-accord-1705307836

The #1 awesome plant would be ENGLISH IVY, you can put it in your bathroom with limited sunshine and it grows. It's special power is that it eats pet dander and MOLD spores right out of the air, it breathes them in and absorbs them. The other great thing about English Ivy is that its easy to grow and costs next to nothing. That's just 1 of the MANY plants that filter out pollutants in the air. Snake plants, Philodendron, Bamboo, Areca Palm, the list goes on and on... house plants are air cleaners that get bigger the more you take care of them. I love my plants like my own family.