Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homecoming Queen & Football QB

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't post much in the high school forum, but this is a story that needs to be told.

In a small town near me, the quarterback of the high school football team and the homecoming queen are boyfriend and girlfriend. I actually played football with his dad when I was in high school. He was Mr Dumb Jock, star of every sport, and favorite of all the coaches. I'm sure his son is a chip off the ole block. He looks just like him. The girl is simply beautiful. She's model quality. Her t!ts could be a little bigger, but other than that, she is an absolute knockout. The two of them are the perfect, idyllic high school couple. I'm sure every guy at the high school is as jealous as can be.

But she has a secret....she's a wh0re. I met her sugar daddy. He's 55. He showed me pics and video of the two of them fvcking and told me the story. They met a year ago on craigslist. She was 17 at the time and lied about her age, but 17 is actually legal in my state anyway. His story is that the first time they met, he felt sorry for her and just gave her the money without demanding sex. That sounds stupid, but of course she just spent that money and had to come back for more. He gives her a couple hundred bucks every time she comes over to fvck, and she likes spending money, so she comes over a lot. He told me he has spent $25,000 on her in the past year. Of course her boyfriend has no idea. If he is as dumb as his dad, he would be easy to fool.

When I was in high school, the homecoming queen wouldn't even look in my general direction. I'm sure it is that way for most guys. The reason I am posting this story is to give a perspective that you don't see from the outside looking in. You might be jealous of a popular athlete's girlfriend, or you might be depressed that the prettiest girl in school won't talk to you. You think you want something you don't have, but that is only because you don't know the whole story.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25K???? Wow. He's living the dream, though. High school girls/college too, are totally DTF for way older guys these days. It's a "thing". I like it.