Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holiday

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend has booked a holiday with his girlfriend for August. He's only known her a year.

What happens if he breaks up with her before the holiday. I wouldn't book a holiday that far off!

One girl I know called me silly, for thinking this way.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as long as he can get his money back if sh!t hits the fan, I don't see what is the problem

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily dumb. Lots of factors you left out. Did he pay for it all himself? Can he get his money back? Could he have booked it later? How expensive was it? How much money does he make? How well have your friend and his GF been getting along? How easily can he bring a friend in her spot?

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always booked my holidays with my ex knowing that even if sh!t would hit the fan I would go with or without her anyway. I always took accomodations I could have canceled a few days before. So basicaly, we would have spend a few hours in the plane together and then I would have been going my own way.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can get your money back if you cancel.
Personally I would book it a couple month before we went, saves all the bulls*it of cancelling.

I think they are getting on well & he can afford it.

lovesamrat

Reaction score
Spent some memorable moments with your girlfriend in holiday time. They will really understand you and gives you the appropriate path to live the life.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spent some memorable moments with your girlfriend in holiday time. They will really understand you and gives you the appropriate path to live the life.
Yes, it's also a great tester for the relationship. If you haven't ripped each other heads off by the end of the holiday, you're good.