1. Tip: You can change the look of the forum by going to the bottom of the page and clicking on Default.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Tip: Private messages are no longer limited to one on one. You can have a private "Conversation" with up to 5 people at the same time. Your own little club. Try it out!
    Dismiss Notice

hm, she hasn't contacted me and I'm tempted to text/call her...

Discussion in 'Don Juan Discussion' started by baurman, Apr 7, 2008.

1. baurman

baurman Senior Don Juan

So the last time I heard from this girl whom I've been talking to for quite a while now was on Saturday. That night she told me that sh e was going to bed and she'd call me in the morning, whatever. She never called me. She never called me the whole day nor texted me. Very strange because she'd always text me or call me every day for like the past 3 months. So it's been 2 days and I ha ven't heard from her. I so badly want to txt her but I don't know if Is hould..... Maybe it 's her game to see if I contact her because she always calls me and stuff and now she's seeing if I would text/call her. Anyone got any idea what I could text her without coming across as needy? I Don't want to call her because I know she won't answer and I'll just get her voice mail (she works and cant answer phone).

2. JJ0004

JJ0004 Don Juan

Actually I would text her and say "hows your week so far" 3-4 days later after her last text. Then stop all contact. She might be giving u the sh1t test.

I have a post where a chic did the same thing to me. She would text me like krazy(8 times a day) for about a month. Then we hung out at a lounge. 4 days later she decides to stop texting me. So I text her 3 days later to see how her week was, no response, then I text her the next day then I stopped pursuing.
    So two weeks later from my last text she response with saying hi and calling me a punk because I didnt call her job to see if she was alrite. She gave a lame excuse of her phone was broke and she was out of town for about a week. Now she is upset that I stopped communication when she started first. Now she is trying to play the victim of me hurting her lol

So in other words hit her up by text no more than 2 times and or call her but don't leave a voicemail. Good luck with that bro.

3. jigga23

jigga23 Senior Don Juan

she probably feels like shes doing all the work. i would call her but dont text. call her and say hey dork/punk/whatever see what she replies back with

4. baurman

baurman Senior Don Juan

alright. texted her with "hey dork :) hows your week so far?"
    we'll see what happens from here now.

5. baurman

baurman Senior Don Juan

well she responds to me
    "Im working out . . :) call you later"

I dunno if :up: or :down: but thats all responding for me till she calls I guess. When she does I don't think I'm gonna mention why she hasn't called the past 3 days. I guess she really was wanting to see if I'd contact her or not.

6. jigga23

jigga23 Senior Don Juan

ok now dont initiate anymore contact

7. iqqi

iqqi Master Don Juan

Texting a girl with "hey dork" is not sexy, and would seem friend-zonish to me. Thumbs down on that advice.

8. Vice

Vice Moderator

Maybe in that context it's not sexy, but I've had great results with teasing girls by calling them dorks.

9. Joe The Homophobe

Joe The Homophobe Master Don Juan

we can agree to disagree? the word dork is better said than texted.