Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

His diet or steroids which one?

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His diet:

A detailed version of his daily diet is itemized below –

Meal 1 – 6 eggs, 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 water bottles

Meal 2 – 8 oz. sweet potato, 2 tilapia fillets, 2 water bottles

Meal 3 – Cheese burger, 2 water bottles

Meal 4 – Spinach, 8 oz. chicken breast, 2 water bottles

Meal 5 – Protein shake, a protein bar

Meal 6 – ¾ cup of white rice, 2 tilapia fillets

Got this body?:

images (7).jpg download (3).jpg

Or was it this?:

images (9).jpg

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like HGH to me. It certainly has nothing to do with that diet.

By the way, most tilapia comes from China. They use fresh pig sh!t as fish food and pump the fish full of antibiotics.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steroids dont make muscles.. They let you work harder and reduce time between training a muscle group apparently. He still had to do tbe work.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
His diet:

A detailed version of his daily diet is itemized below –

Meal 1 – 6 eggs, 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 water bottles

Meal 2 – 8 oz. sweet potato, 2 tilapia fillets, 2 water bottles

Meal 3 – Cheese burger, 2 water bottles

Meal 4 – Spinach, 8 oz. chicken breast, 2 water bottles

Meal 5 – Protein shake, a protein bar

Meal 6 – ¾ cup of white rice, 2 tilapia fillets

Got this body?:

View attachment 392 View attachment 393

Or was it this?:

View attachment 394
I know guys in the body building industry and I try not to piss them off lol....but the reality is that you can tell when a person's body is the result of some OTHER type of performance enhancing supplement.

Yes, they still have to workout and "somewhat" eat right....but the reality is that the average guy without the performance enhancing supplement cannot look the way that guy does by just following the same diet and working out. It just doesn't happen that way.

But it's that guy in the pictures who will be on the cover of Muscle and Fitness, along with any other type of Fitness gadget or fat burner like ab belts or Hydroxycut. It's deceptive as hell and does nothing but cause people to quit on their diet/working out plans quicker because they don't look like "John Cena or The Rock".

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know guys in the body building industry and I try not to piss them off lol....but the reality is that you can tell when a person's body is the result of some OTHER type of performance enhancing supplement.

Yes, they still have to workout and "somewhat" eat right....but the reality is that the average guy without the performance enhancing supplement cannot look the way that guy does by just following the same diet and working out. It just doesn't happen that way.

But it's that guy in the pictures who will be on the cover of Muscle and Fitness, along with any other type of Fitness gadget or fat burner like ab belts or Hydroxycut. It's deceptive as hell and does nothing but cause people to quit on their diet/working out plans quicker because they don't look like "John Cena or The Rock".
^ Bingo Bango

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

^this.

Obviously yes, he ate right and worked hard, but he was helped a lot by steroids and by genetics...don't let it fool you, genetics still plays a huge role, even when on steroids.