Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hillary Will Win Because Of Ugly Chicks

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: Not meant to be a political thread, but as an example of how ugly woman are going to elect the next president and kill us all!

(long story short, only hot chicks are voting for Trump, and ugly chicks are voting for Hillary. Ergo, Hillary will win because ugly chicks outnumber hot chicks).

SOLUTION: Everybody were beer goggles during the election.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Hillary will win because the electoral college is more in favor of the Democrats then Republicans. That video is Blasphemy.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
And so ends today's political science lesson.

It's a wonder your brain generates enough energy so that your fingers can operate a keyboard.
What drugs are you on?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
What drugs are you on?
Sunshine, fresh air and well water.

The electoral college of each state is bound by election results in that state.

It was designed to give states direct influence over Presidential/Vice-Presidential elections.

But you wouldn't know that. Because you live in a self-constructed Fantasyland.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score

It was designed to give states direct influence over Presidential/Vice-Presidential elections. But it cannot overturn majority popular vote. Each state has its own rules but these two things are key.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score

It was designed to give states direct influence over Presidential/Vice-Presidential elections.

Keep telling yourself that when the election is called by 8pm again lmao.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hillary will win because the Republicans won't even endorse Trump. What does that tell you?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Dont forget about all the folks in the #NeverTrump group that see through Trump's facade. I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't all a plot to get Hillary elected. They've been friends for years, and after a phone call with Bill getting encouragement, Trump runs against his wife? And then flip flops or goes against many principles of conservatives and the party...nevermind his insulting many voting blocks of Americans.

The guy is disliked by many groups, and has record unlikability. Like how bad do you have to be to be disliked more than Hillary? I mean many left leaning Americans, including myself cannot stand many things about the woman. Yet many Americans find her more likeable than him, and she's polling better than him in most of the polls.

Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't all a plot to get Hillary elected.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Trump has record unfavorables amongst large swaths of Americans including independents and conservatives.

You think #NeverTrump is filled with leftists? Hahaha thats funny. Trump has a proven record of being left leaning, while a few #NeverTrumpers that I personally know are long time principled libertarians.

Its funny to me how a loud mouth NY Democrat became the GOP nominee. Him and the Clintons hatched up a good plan to get Hillary in the White House.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, those are great candlestick charts. Trump is breaking resistance and Hillary is breaking support. I don't like either one of them, but his chart is the stock I would buy, not hers.

And I also think it's pretty funny that 20% of Latinos want a wall between us and Mexico.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I also think it's pretty funny that 20% of Latinos want a wall between us and Mexico.
Completely off topic, but back in his heyday Cesar Chavez was active in keeping OUT new immigrants from Mexico.

But there is a considerable twist to the story. In fact, Cesar Chavez believed ferociously in the border of the United States — because that border protected his union. So ferociously did he hold this view that the New York Times ran a story detailing an accusation that the union Chavez founded, the United Farm Workers, set up a 100 mile “wet line” to keep “wetbacks” and “illegals” — yes, all of those are Chavez’s words — out of the United States.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
image.jpeg

I don't like Trump. I like Clinton even less.

But all the crap being typed here and on media outlets everywhere is just a pile of turds.

It's May. So who's ahead/behind by how many points yada, yada, yada right now means nothing.

All the spewing from partisans about how badly Hillary gets crushed or Trump gets crushed is worthless noise.

So spare us please.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one betting against Trump thus far would have ended up a rich man.

I think Trump will lose but I'm definitely taking the view that a bet on Trump now will be worth a lot more in 2 months time.

Bookies are currently placing the odds of a Trump presidency at 9/4. That's an implied probability of only 30% which seems a bit low to me, especially given the charts above and the potential for Trump to shift to the centre. Should be closer to 40%.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elections are insipid rituals. None of this matters. You're watching a popularity contest between two (three, right now) personalities.