Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Status Seduction Example

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, not really seduction, but I thought the look on this girl's face (smack dab in front of Bernie) is pretty interesting. I seriously doubt she had a rational thought AT ALL in her mind. Only that she was standing within a breath of a modern figure of massive authority (at least in her mind and the minds of her peers). This is what authority and social proof will do for you REGARDLESS of your age or looks or wealth (Bernie's been famously broke his whole life).

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has the typical, unmistakable "starstruck fan" expression on her face, caused by the powerful & irresistible attraction of fame.

Our eyes express our emotional state. When a woman is starstruck, her eye contact is the exact opposite of an usual quick glance. It is a long, intense, admiring gaze.

The same (or at least very similar) facial expression can be seen here:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
........This is what authority and social proof will do for you REGARDLESS of your age or looks or wealth (Bernie's been famously broke his whole life).
Lol, man you guys really need to stop watching The Cartoon Network.

That girl does not want to FVCK Bernie Sanders, she's just an obsessed fan. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not like she was throwing her PANTIES on stage for goodness sakes. :rofl:

And over here in the real world...your age (how you look), your looks in general and your WEALTH all play a part in how much a.ss you get.

Over on The Cartoon Network (otherwise known as The Manosphere, a bunch of anonymous "PUA/Seduction Experts") you don't need to have ANY of the actual attraction triggers present to round up a bunch of plates. Just have the "gift of gab" and you can somehow talk your way into quality panties even though you are 300lbs, 35, broke, and live in your mother's basement :rofl:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, man you guys really need to stop watching The Cartoon Network.

That girl does not want to FVCK Bernie Sanders, she's just an obsessed fan. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not like she was throwing her PANTIES on stage for goodness sakes. :rofl:

And over here in the real world...your age (how you look), your looks in general and your WEALTH all play a part in how much a.ss you get.

Over on The Cartoon Network (otherwise known as The Manosphere, a bunch of anonymous "PUA/Seduction Experts") you don't need to have ANY of the actual attraction triggers present to round up a bunch of plates. Just have the "gift of gab" and you can somehow talk your way into quality panties even though you are 300lbs, 35, broke, and live in your mother's basement :rofl:
Some people with these stats can pull it off. There are some women who trigger on mostly what they hear. So you tell em what they need to hear. I don't think a sosuave member should be shooting for 300lbs and broke and living in moms basement. He should be approaching a Adonis of a male if he is not one. It makes things too easy.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Some people with these stats can pull it off. There are some women who trigger on mostly what they hear. So you tell em what they need to hear. I don't think a sosuave member should be shooting for 300lbs and broke and living in moms basement. He should be approaching a Adonis of a male if he is not one. It makes things too easy.
I just have never seen anything like this man.

A completely ugly guy, broke, living in his mother's basement.........who just has some good conversation skills.......who can pull solid plates? I've never seen it.

Even the broke thugs I rant about, most of these guys do have some level of decent looks in combination with personality. But broke AND no looks? It's not happening man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have never seen anything like this man.

A completely ugly guy, broke, living in his mother's basement.........who just has some good conversation skills.......who can pull solid plates? I've never seen it.

Even the broke thugs I rant about, most of these guys do have some level of decent looks in combination with personality. But broke AND no looks? It's not happening man.
I had a fat buddy "Mario", 6'3" 320 or so. Wasn't the sharpest dresser, but he knew how to tell some of them what they needed to hear. I don't get it either, but he was having sex. Now granted these weren't 8's, 9's or 10's but he was getting access continually.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I had a fat buddy "Mario", 6'3" 320 or so. Wasn't the sharpest dresser, but he knew how to tell some of them what they needed to hear. I don't get it either, but he was having sex. Now granted these weren't 8's, 9's or 10's but he was getting access continually.
You have a pic of him?

When I refer to "looks"....it's not just about having a 6 pack, you really don't need a 6 pack. It's about how the guy's face looks, especially his eyes, smile, etc. Also the way he dresses plays a part in it as well.

But when I see these types of threads, I picture a fat, sweaty, ugly, broke guy that can't dress.....going up to a woman to get a "number". He won't even have the opportunity to display his personality because he would be rejected on sight.