Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Score Theory

Captain Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is genius! Completely jives with all of my experiences with women and gave me a few revelations about past and current prospects.

I'm only commenting here so that I can refer to it later.

mahser

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, this is one of the best things I've ever read !
The question is for Desdinova (and whoever does have an answer)

Is the conclusion that no matter what you do, if u come late to the show, you're not going to finish first ?? In other words, if you don't catch the girl early (like be her first, or her true first), no matter how much you are a DJ or Alpha, you're not going to replace her previous one, even if you are Alpha-ier or Dj-ier than him?

9asus2

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Desdinova

This makes a lot of sense.

If you wouldn't mind, could you take a look at this question. I'll be as light on details as possible.

If you returned to AFC behavior at the end of a messy break up, how much would that affect you score in the following situation?

Known a girl from 16-21. Dated on and off for 4 of those ~6 years. Was her first everything. And she was totally in "love/infatuation" for the majority of the dating time.

She was the one to reject me last.

Have gone NC indefinitely.

I realise just by asking this, I care too much. And that we cant/shouldnt ever be in a relationship again. But fwb down the line, or one of those lovely admissions that she messed up, some day, would be nice.

I appreciate there isn't a black and white answer to any of these situations, but your opinion would be welcomed.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the conclusion that no matter what you do, if u come late to the show, you're not going to finish first ?? In other words, if you don't catch the girl early (like be her first, or her true first), no matter how much you are a DJ or Alpha, you're not going to replace her previous one, even if you are Alpha-ier or Dj-ier than him?
Correct, but there is no shame in getting into the top 5 or higher.

Also, being a woman's first isn't a requirement for getting in her number one spot. What does matter is how much you influence her emotionally.

If you returned to AFC behavior at the end of a messy break up, how much would that affect you score
It's not how you broke up nor why you broke up, it's the overall effect you had on her, and possibly the effect you continue to have on her.

The woman who drove me here ended the relationship because of my AFC behaviour. I initially dated her when she was 15. She has been on and off pursuing me for the last 5 years. I'm fairly certain I'm sitting at the top of her list (or at the very least, in close second). It also helps that I've been giving her an emotional rollercoaster ride over the last 5 years to keep my spot secured.

Women end relationships for stupid reasons, mainly because of what their emotions were telling them at that specific moment in time they ended it. However, that specific moment doesn't necessarily dictate the overall feeling the woman has about you. This is why your relationship could be the best she's ever had, but two straight weeks of negativity could spell the end of it.

9asus2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a link:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-inner-workings-of-women-emotion.101067/

High score theory and the emotional rollercoaster work hand-in-hand. Grasp those two concepts and you'll have the ultimate definition of how a woman's interest works.
Love how analytical you are with these concepts. That post makes sense to me re: when you're with someone/ have them as a plate.

But how did you put your ex through an emotional rollercoaster, I'm guessing limited contact / news getting to her through the grapevine?

Would appreciate any details you're willing to share regarding that specific situation, not to sound prying!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how did you put your ex through an emotional rollercoaster, I'm guessing limited contact / news getting to her through the grapevine?
She added me on Facebook about a week after my marriage ended. She ran into my cousin and he told her about it. She's initiated hang outs on and off over the last five years. During those hang outs, I've been treating her like I treat every other woman I date: Teasing her and using kino. That just led to her initiating more hang outs. The only thing I didn't do was close the deal because I don't want her fvcked up 5hit back in my life. She gets mad and cuts contact with me every time I end up in a relationship. After it ends, she contacts me again and the circle repeats itself. Women do not learn any lessons about a particular guy when their interest in him is sky rocket high.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something pretty interesting happened today.

I practically dumped her in spring by going to see someone else, because I wasn't going to marry her just to have sex and I told her so. Some of you guys would say marry her and just use her but I don't want to sell out my character to that degree. To my own amazement in the very moment it happened, I practically let it slip that I had went away (which she rightly inferred to mean I had gone to see another girl) when she called instead of creating a cover story. She cut contact with me, which I didn't mind and living as I preach I went by the doctrine of doing nothing and moving on. Then she re-adds me on facebook in autumn because she saw me where I live. She didn't want to greet me because she, as is obvious and I already anticipated, didn't want to catch feelings for me.

That was the culmination of what I expected to happen because I know women don't just move on, they keep you around for various reasons. We talk some and she tells me how she's been dating a bunch of guys and is now dating this 28 or something year old (she's 18) solid guy after I asked her how her romances are going. Tonight she told me how things can't work out between them for some pretexts she gave and she wanted to see me during the week. Then she wanted to see me tomorrow. I busted her balls and said she could come over and watch a movie I showed her previously which she really likes and gets emotional for. And to that, paraphrased/condensed, she said she didn't want to see that movie because it would make her "fall in love" and she doesn't want that because "I was disrespectful and disloyal and I'm mean", referring to what I did. Thinking of that then made her change her mind and not want to see me.

I'm going to continue with my "doctrine" of doing nothing, unless you guys have a better idea. Where'd you say I rank on her list?

Last edited:

TRPShill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something pretty interesting happened today.

I practically dumped her in spring by going to see someone else, because I wasn't going to marry her just to have sex and I told her so. Some of you guys would say marry her and just use her but I don't want to sell out my character to that degree. To my own amazement in the very moment it happened, I practically let it slip that I had went away (which she rightly inferred to mean I had gone to see another girl) when she called instead of creating a cover story. She cut contact with me, which I didn't mind and living as I preach I went by the doctrine of doing nothing and moving on. Then she re-adds me on facebook in autumn because she saw me where I live. She didn't want to greet me because she, as is obvious and I already anticipated, didn't want to catch feelings for me.

That was the culmination of what I expected to happen because I know women don't just move on, they keep you around for various reasons. We talk some and she tells me how she's been dating a bunch of guys and is now dating this 28 or something year old (she's 18) solid guy after I asked her how her romances are going. Tonight she told me how things can't work out between them for some pretexts she gave and she wanted to see me during the week. Then she wanted to see me tomorrow. I busted her balls and said she could come over and watch a movie I showed her previously which she really likes and gets emotional for. And to that, paraphrased/condensed, she said she didn't want to see that movie because it would make her "fall in love" and she doesn't want that because "I was disrespectful and disloyal and I'm mean", referring to what I did. Thinking of that then made her change her mind and not want to see me.

I'm going to continue with my "doctrine" of doing nothing, unless you guys have a better idea. Where'd you say I rank on her list?
if shes still bugging you like that after so many relationships shes interested. That bs about how mean you are sounds like bait where she wants you to go, no babeeee i have changed!!!!!! A **** test, and it sounds like u passed. I've had Agreed and amplified and then told her to come visit the mean dictator for a movie

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if shes still bugging you like that after so many relationships shes interested. That bs about how mean you are sounds like bait where she wants you to go, no babeeee i have changed!!!!!! A **** test, and it sounds like u passed. I've had Agreed and amplified and then told her to come visit the mean dictator for a movie
Haha well can't pull that one now. I talked to her some more today, what I did is still on her mind. My theory is that it's because she's used to her (the woman) having the power and control and I flipped the script on her like a shock.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still high up on her list. Not sure if you're at the top, but you're high up there.

When you're high on a woman's list, you can always get her back at some point.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense to me, both the theory and the take away message you gave.

Just wondering when you talk about a man who gave her emotions and feelings, do only the good one counts?

What about the bad ones like anger, fear, sadness and so on, do they remove something from the track of the good ones?

TRPShill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense to me, both the theory and the take away message you gave.

Just wondering when you talk about a man who gave her emotions and feelings, do only the good one counts?

What about the bad ones like anger, fear, sadness and so on, do they remove something from the track of the good ones?
The bad ones count as well! A girl needs to ride a roller coaster, and so long as there is balance between ups and downs they help you.

Reaction score
To go back to a girl whose high score I dominate,
or not to since her value is lowered by other meaningless dudes she's had since...

Difficult situation

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Des, if you were dating a girl for a few years and then went through her fb and did her high score list from that, would you dump her if you weren't at the top by that time?

TRPShill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Des, if you were dating a girl for a few years and then went through her fb and did her high score list from that, would you dump her if you weren't at the top by that time?
tough tbh. she doesnt need to stalk you if shes with you as much

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her Facebook isn't the end-all be-all. All I did here was get a good idea of what her high score list may look like. Unless you're compiling data from the time she started taking notice of boys, you're not going to get a complete picture. The list will be quite lengthy with crushes, celebrities, and other guys she dated and/or fvcked.

Another thing to take into consideration: there will be times when you won't be able to get to the top, especially with older women. There will be previous LTRs in there, guys who rocked her emotions more (because she was more naive at the time), broken engagements, ended marriages, deceased companions, etc etc. All that 5hit piles up over time. With a woman like this, you might be able to get to the top over a lengthy period of time, but I'm talking decades.

So my final answer is, no, I wouldn't dump her simply because I'm not at the top.

Being at the top gives you a good idea of the amount of influence you have over her and if you can return to her at a later date should the two of you break up. This is useful for dating younger women. If you give her an emotional rollercoaster ride in her late teens/early 20s, you can dump her when she enters the "party phase" and go back to her when she's more "mature."

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity's sake is there any "test" you can give to see if you are at the top? Is it as simple as she contacts you months or years later and wants to get back together? I don't have access to her FB and honestly wouldn't have the time or interest every month to see who she looked up.

Does this really apply to a girl who is in the middle of her party years and is "making up for missing out" as Rollo would put it? I feel like those girls won't really care about their exes as long as there are untold numbers of other guys constantly showing her interest just to get laid.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have access to her FB and honestly wouldn't have the time or interest every month to see who she looked up.
This isn't about logging into her facebook to verify where you're sitting in her high score list. You don't need to do that. I just used her facebook account to gather data to help prove something I've suspected for a long time.

Just out of curiosity's sake is there any "test" you can give to see if you are at the top? Is it as simple as she contacts you months or years later and wants to get back together?
That's certainly one way of telling. I don't think there's a test you can do - at least none that I've thought about. However, if her ability to date other guys is all fvcked up after you've broken up, it's likely that you're at the top. She might not date other guys for a long time, she might turn "lesbian", or she may never date again and become a cat lady.

Does this really apply to a girl who is in the middle of her party years and is "making up for missing out" as Rollo would put it?
I highly believe it does. As a woman's dating mileage gets higher, she gets more desensitized to the newness and the excitement of dating new men. She cannot recapture those feelings that she experienced in her younger years. Those feelings are going to be closely related to the man (or men in some cases) who gave her the strongest emotions.

I feel like those girls won't really care about their exes as long as there are untold numbers of other guys constantly showing her interest just to get laid.
I don't believe that at all, unless she was sexually abused or raped at a young age. They won't care about the exes who give them very little emotional fluctuation, which is most men who show her attention. The ones who get their emotions bouncing around are the ones who enter the high score list.

It's like playing pinball. If someone puts a coin in and just lets the ball fall into the hole, his points are going to be low. If another person puts a coin in and gets that fvcking ball bouncing all over the place to rack up the points, he's going to get on the high scores list. That's exactly how it works with a woman's emotions - get her emotions bouncing all over the place to score more points.