Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School Don Juan Bootcamp!

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I can't wait till the bootcamp starts.

This Friday I have a day off and no school, so I'm going practising approaches. Can you guys propose me a good challenge? Note that at my level, I still have troubles opening the girl since I have anxiety all the time. I have trouble approaching instantly as I see the girl and I end up thinking too much. It works, but I never do it after 3 seconds, but I do my approach after thinking at least for 5-10 minutes, or more...

What should I practice saying that is not too easy but not too hard? It has to be something else than asking for what time it is, but I'm not feeling confident enough to ask for sex.

Thanks guys!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:

This Friday I have a day off and no school, so I'm going practising approaches. Can you guys propose me a good challenge? Note that at my level, I still have troubles opening the girl since I have anxiety all the time. I have trouble approaching instantly as I see the girl and I end up thinking too much. It works, but I never do it after 3 seconds, but I do my approach after thinking at least for 5-10 minutes, or more...

What should I practice saying that is not too easy but not too hard? It has to be something else than asking for what time it is, but I'm not feeling confident enough to ask for sex.

Thanks guys!
Don't worry about full approaches, maybe you should try to numb your aa/bb by first doing suicide approaches. My favorite is: "Hey, I'm into you, and I'm hard", or you could say: "Hey babe, wana party?", another good one is: wave your hand in front of your face really fast and say "Hey, you can't see me!".

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:

Thanks guys!
Every person is different, but I love the "so dumb it's funny" approach. I go around pointing to people and saying to other people "This is X" or pointing to myself and saying "This is Amo". I originally started doing this so I'd remember people's names better (I'm horrible with names), but it turns out it's a really good opener.

Another favorite at parties is when I see people I don't know, usually chicks, with friends of mine, I'll go up to my friends and fake-whisper "who the f*ck are they?" with a stupid grin on my face. Or I'll go directly up to them and say "who the f*ck are you?". It usually tends to work. :D

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Yeee.

I plan on trying "Do you think I'm hot?" next chance I get.
Golden.

If you wanted to turn it into an opener you could transition with:

"Perfect, I think you're adorable too, now that we have a connection, I can ask you a serious question..."

"Good, you're not my type; now that we've established that I'm not attracted to you, I can ask you a serious question..."

ryanjevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
First post. Long time lurker. Glad to see this board is still crackin. Count me in.

Are we going to have reading material assigned too like the pdf?

Trevz

Reaction score
This seems like a nice way to start myself out on these forums lol, so count me in!

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I'll be very motivated for this. So many people joined, that's so great. Time to change our lives for 2012 guys!

And by the way thanks for the suggestions about the approaches. The suicide approach thing is too difficult for me for now. I have to get used to easier stuff and build my way up I guess. Pulling the trigger is becoming easier and easier the more steps I take, even if they are baby steps.

I really hope this bootcamp will help benefit everyone of us. Thanks for creating it. A year back, I would never have got the guts to do this thing. I'm so proud that I changed. I'm ready to feel scared, I'm ready to face rejection, I'm ready to push my comfort zone, I'm ready to feel pain. I'm ready to, become the real man I was meant to be.

Woohoo, I'm so pumped up haha.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
even if they are baby steps.
Baby steps today, strides tomorrow.

bits

Reaction score
I'm in.

(going on wintersport in 2 weeks, gotta find some wifi to keep it going that week =)