Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Caliber Girl Playing Hard to Get or Has No Interest?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds almost like this is a practice game session for this lady ....

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also bet she's being coached. It would be interesting to wait exactly 24 hrs like her or even 48 hrs...
True. Seeing that she is already playing games i would have lost interest and then just start doubling her re
I also bet she's being coached. It would be interesting to wait exactly 24 hrs like her or even 48 hrs...
She is totally being coached. It is just plain rude to not answer for 24 hours. How many don't check their phone for 24 hours?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is pretty obvious: she is not interested in OP, so she's playing games to get some excitement out of this.

Best option is to forget about her and not waste any more time.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

in my experience, when a girl takes many hours (24h in your case) more than once to reply to your texts, you can ba damn sure that she's not interested, at all.

She might even go out with you because she's bored, she wants an ego boost, or she wants a free drink and something to tell to her friends, but it will go nowhere.

No need to over-think anything, no need to play games or sh-it (because she took 12 hours to reply now you wait 14 hours to text her back? are you fvcking kidding me? that's riddiculous).

It is pretty clear but you just dont want to see it.
OP,

in my experience, when a girl takes many hours (24h in your case) more than once to reply to your texts, you can ba damn sure that she's not interested, at all.

She might even go out with you because she's bored, she wants an ego boost, or she wants a free drink and something to tell to her friends, but it will go nowhere.

No need to over-think anything, no need to play games or sh-it (because she took 12 hours to reply now you wait 14 hours to text her back? are you fvcking kidding me? that's riddiculous).

It is pretty clear but you just dont want to see it.
I guess I'm overloaded with information I have read in different sites and books because forever I've read that if a girl takes 1 hr to reply to your text you take a litle longer. If she sends 3 texts, you send 2 and so on.

Its kind of weird with her. Like one time she took a while to repy to a msg on FB and then finally replied at 6 am in the morning explaining why she didn't get to reply sooner. Thats when I asked for her #. Because the FB messaging wasn't working for us.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What did she reply too? But anyway, the best way to handle anything is to do what you want. If you want to reply to her right away, go ahead and do it if you are not otherwise busy.

Trust me when I say women intuitively know EXACTLY what you are thinking. If you wait to respond to her because she took a long time to respond then she will know you are playing games. She already knows you are into her, and she is slow to respond because she knows she already has you.

The best thing for you to do at this point would be to just back off and go after other women. Then come back to this one when you have your frame back.
I had told her heres my number. Text me so I can have yours. Im not always on FB. So she did text me and ask how was my Sunday. I replied and told her what I was doing and then asked how was her Sunday going.

Then she replied last night saying it was good and she needed another vacation already.

Shes playing games I guess although she takes long she replies with emojis and excitement tones. Seems genuine. She is out there and def gets hit on a lot by different guys. I'm sure she knows about game and knows game herself.

I'm not the fool shes used to texting.

If she wants to play games we can ... thats if I dont lose interest first.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had told her heres my number. Text me so I can have yours. Im not always on FB. So she did text me and ask how was my Sunday. I replied and told her what I was doing and then asked how was her Sunday going.

Then she replied last night saying it was good and she needed another vacation already.

Shes playing games I guess although she takes long she replies with emojis and excitement tones. Seems genuine. She is out there and def gets hit on a lot by different guys. I'm sure she knows about game and knows game herself.

I'm not the fool shes used to texting.

If she wants to play games we can ... thats if I dont lose interest first.
If you have come to the conclusion that she is playing games then go ghost on her. If you do not hear from her then you have your answer. She wasn't interested. In the meantime get other girls numbers, be busy, don’t wait on this one. She isn't even a plate yet. You shouldn't be worried in the least about a chick you haven't even started dating yet.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, it is clear as day that you have no other prospects, which is why you are so invested in this "high caliber woman". If you had other plates, you wouldn't even be spending your time trying to analyze what she's up to.

Invite her out for drinks. If she's interested, she will accept. Simple as that. If she comes up with some excuse, stop talking to her and move on. Don't waste your energy trying to understand her motives.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Replied to her text.

She responded within minutes saying "wow you are alive" ... then we talked a bit.

She then said why dont we have this convo in person or over the phone my fingers are hurting (we had not texted that much) but I got the hint and invited her out for Friday for drinks. That was an hr ago, no reply.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, it is clear as day that you have no other prospects, which is why you are so invested in this "high caliber woman". If you had other plates, you wouldn't even be spending your time trying to analyze what she's up to.

Invite her out for drinks. If she's interested, she will accept. Simple as that. If she comes up with some excuse, stop talking to her and move on. Don't waste your energy trying to understand her motives.
Yup. No other prospects at the moment. Need to change that.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She replied that she is supposed to meet with two coworkers after work for dinner and drinks but that it could change any min because the girls are not reliable.
Then she asked who I'm hanging out with cos shes sure it wont be just me at the place I suggested.

Sounds flaky as hell. How should I respond?

Tell her sounds like she will be busy we can do it some other day ...

Or to let me know (this is putting myself on standby which isnt good)

Or be playful and say hey are you scared of being alone with me? I dont bite too hard

As for her question about who I will be hanging out with I can tell her I go out alone sometimes and if she comes along it will be just us.

Thoughts?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-- sight...

OP, I see you haven't had enough flakes in your life to see what's going on. It's ok.

SHE IS NOT INTERESTED.
SHE IS NOT INTERESTED.
SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU.

But, she likes to toy with you because it makes her feel wanted, she gets an ego boost, and that's the way she acts with guys she doesnt want to fvck.

Super simple rule number 1: a woman that likes you/is interested in you, doesnt play games, doesnt flake, doesnt make you wonder, and doesnt give you "mixed signals".

You dont have to analyse every text you exchange, you dont have to over think that much, and you dont have to plan your next move to conquer her. When any of this happens, it just means you're dealing with a girl that is not into you but you're too inexperienced to recognize it, so you follow stupid advice you've read or heard.
When any of this sh-it happens, you disapear, you forget about the girl, and you stop wasting your time so you can find another girl that won't mess with your head. Because when a girl likes you, SHE MAKES EVERYTHING EASY.

What should you do now? nothing. Just delete her number and never ever talk to her again. Ignore her texts, or block her, but stop interacting with her.

Listen to Corey Wayne's videos on youtube for good advice.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pyros,

I see your points and agree that her interest is low at best.

Can't just ignore her. She's in my social circle. Will be seeing her again so have to act cool.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you don't do group dates and if to get back to you if she wants to grab a drink sometime. Then delete her number and go ghost.

Now, as an aside if she is in your social circle you still might have a shot down the road if you play it right, because thats just how it works...you might be in the right place at the right time or have spiked her interest enough over time she makes a move or whatever...it doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He wouldn't even call her "high caliber"...

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you don't do group dates and if to get back to you if she wants to grab a drink sometime. Then delete her number and go ghost.

Now, as an aside if she is in your social circle you still might have a shot down the road if you play it right, because thats just how it works...you might be in the right place at the right time or have spiked her interest enough over time she makes a move or whatever...it doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
I replied that it would be just me and her.

Waiting for her reply.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Oh my gawd.......

She text this....
I text that
She said this...
I replied "that"
She took a day to reply...
I waited "this long"
She plays games...
We can play games if she wants......

and on and on and on. My gawd.....

Urrrgh. Just reading this sh1t is exhausting......I couldn't imagine being the one actually going through it.

I'm glad I outgrew dealing this type of sh1t a loooong time ago......NOBODY can be worth all this.

I'd rather she just say NO than have to deal with this mental obstacle course.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
She replied that she is supposed to meet with two coworkers after work for dinner and drinks but that it could change any min because the girls are not reliable.
Then she asked who I'm hanging out with cos shes sure it wont be just me at the place I suggested.

Sounds flaky as hell. How should I respond?
Bro can't tell if you are making this up or not because unless she is a movie star, you can't be this in love with this girl or this dense.

She hasn't confirmed with you, yet has left it open. She has also confirmed its not a date you asked her on by asking who else will be there. Now you can't tell others you asked her out and she said no because technically she hasn't rejected you. She has made herself look good and protected herself.

This girl is making your head spin 8000 ways from Sunday. No girl in the world is worth this much analyzation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro can't tell if you are making this up or not because unless she is a movie star, you can't be this in love with this girl or this dense.

She hasn't confirmed with you, yet has left it open. She has also confirmed its not a date you asked her on by asking who else will be there. Now you can't tell others you asked her out and she said no because technically she hasn't rejected you. She has made herself look good and protected herself.

This girl is making your head spin 8000 ways from Sunday. No girl in the world is worth this much analyzation.
Even if it's a movie star not worth the time.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my gawd.......

She text this....
I text that
She said this...
I replied "that"
She took a day to reply...
I waited "this long"
She plays games...
We can play games if she wants......

and on and on and on. My gawd.....

Urrrgh. Just reading this sh1t is exhausting......I couldn't imagine being the one actually going through it.

I'm glad I outgrew dealing this type of sh1t a loooong time ago......NOBODY can be worth all this.

I'd rather she just say NO than have to deal with this mental obstacle course.
Couldn't agree more!