Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Caliber Girl Playing Hard to Get or Has No Interest?

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl through the wife of my closest friend. She is what I consider a high caliber woman. She is an 8 in the looks department, has a high paying job, not easily impressed, is now 32 and has yet to get married or engaged. There's something wrong here I guess ...

Anyway we started talking on Facebook. We clicked right away. She started commenting on some of my posts. I like to write and she likes what I have been writing as of late. She sometimes take a long time to respond. I play the same game and take as long or longer than her. I sent her my number on messenger and asked her to text me so I can have her number because I'm not always on FB. She took a whole day to reply. Finally replied saying hi with a winky face and asking how my day I was. We chatted a bit. Then she went dark. No reply from her since yesterday around 6 pm.

I intend to not waste too much time texting back and forth and invite her out. My question is what would be the most successful way of doing it?

I'm thinking of saying something like ... hey there's this new restaurant I've been meaning to go to that I hear is quite nice. What is your schedule like this week? When are you free?

How would you guys handle the long periods of silence?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl through the wife of my closest friend. She is what I consider a high caliber woman. She is an 8 in the looks department, has a high paying job, not easily impressed, is now 32 and has yet to get married or engaged. There's something wrong here I guess ...

Anyway we started talking on Facebook. We clicked right away. She started commenting on some of my posts. I like to write and she likes what I have been writing as of late. She sometimes take a long time to respond. I play the same game and take as long or longer than her. I sent her my number on messenger and asked her to text me so I can have her number because I'm not always on FB. She took a whole day to reply. Finally replied saying hi with a winky face and asking how my day I was. We chatted a bit. Then she went dark. No reply from her since yesterday around 6 pm.

I intend to not waste too much time texting back and forth and invite her out. My question is what would be the most successful way of doing it?

I'm thinking of saying something like ... hey there's this new restaurant I've been meaning to go to that I hear is quite nice. What is your schedule like this week? When are you free?

Wrong...she hasn't EARNED a free meal yet. You invite her out for drinks, just like you would any other random chick you want to ask out.

She is not special, the fact you think she is will do more to hurt you than anything else. You have already put her on some sort of pedestal. These "high class" chicks are typically the ones you hear about driving to the ghetto to bang some bum ass dude with no job that treats her like sh!t, has her spending all her money on him and gives her nothing in return other than quality d!ck, but yet she LOVES it...

As far as for the long periods of silence, I don't put any importance on anything other than:

1) Does she meet me out in person when we have set up a date
2) Does she act interested and respond favorably to my escalation attempts/sexual advances

If the answer is Yes to both of those then what happens in between has no relevance except in your mind, which is where guys typically end up screwing themselves over before they progress further than a few bangs...

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong...she hasn't EARNED a free meal yet. You invite her out for drinks, just like you would any other random chick you want to ask out.

She is not special, the fact you think she is will do more to hurt you than anything else. You have already put her on some sort of pedestal. These "high class" chicks are typically the ones you hear about driving to the ghetto to bang some bum ass dude with no job that treats her like sh!t, has her spending all her money on him and gives her nothing in return other than quality d!ck, but yet she LOVES it...

As far as for the long periods of silence, I don't put any importance on anything other than:

1) Does she meet me out in person when we have set up a date
2) Does she act interested and respond favorably to my escalation attempts/sexual advances

If the answer is Yes to both of those then what happens in between has no relevance except in your mind, which is where guys typically end up screwing themselves over before they progress further than a few bangs...
I haven't put her on a pedestal. Just saying that she has her life well put together and is looking for a guy with a good head on his shoulders. Although she may be screwing some bum like you say. It's totally possible.

I like your response about the long periods of silence. Those two points are the ultimate test. I'll invite her out for drinks.

Thanks marmel,

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are already in trouble because you are worried about impressing her. Figure out what you want to do and invite her along. Don't try to figure out what she might like because you will come off as a needy pleaser. You are over thinking this date.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Met this girl through the wife of my closest friend. She is what I consider a high caliber woman. She is an 8 in the looks department, has a high paying job, not easily impressed, is now 32
Not easily impressed? Bro she is 32. Her stock is crashing left and right.

Do you want a friend or do you want to have sex with her? If you want to have sex with her, why are you talking to her on FB?

Bro you don't talk on FB with a woman you want to have sex with. For all you know, she talks to you to get her ego fed after she is done having sex with her 6'2 boyfriend. Any interaction should be face to face. Texting/emailing should only be used to set up a date.

You don't ask what her schedule is like or when she is free. That means you have nothing to do but to wait for her to be free so you can buy her dinner. Ask her out now and if she doesn't respond, move on.

The first time you talked to her on FB, within 3.5 minutes, you should have asked her to meet you for a drink. Don't try to *connect* with her, try to have *sex* with her. She is not a delicate flower. She is a 32 year old woman who wants the world handed to her on a silver platter. o_O

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are already in trouble because you are worried about impressing her. Figure out what you want to do and invite her along. Don't try to figure out what she might like because you will come off as a needy pleaser. You are over thinking this date.
RangerMike,

She just replied. This after more than 24 hours. Do I reply to her tonight or make her wait till tomorrow. I see that I'm overthinking this.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not easily impressed? Bro she is 32. Her stock is crashing left and right.

Do you want a friend or do you want to have sex with her? If you want to have sex with her, why are you talking to her on FB?

Bro you don't talk on FB with a woman you want to have sex with. For all you know, she talks to you to get her ego fed after she is done having sex with her 6'2 boyfriend. Any interaction should be face to face. Texting/emailing should only be used to set up a date.

You don't ask what her schedule is like or when she is free. That means you have nothing to do but to wait for her to be free so you can buy her dinner. Ask her out now and if she doesn't respond, move on.

The first time you talked to her on FB, within 3.5 minutes, you should have asked her to meet you for a drink. Don't try to *connect* with her, try to have *sex* with her. She is not a delicate flower. She is a 32 year old woman who wants the world handed to her on a silver platter. o_O
I want to have sex with her, bang her good, make her addicted to me and in the process evaluate the kind of woman she is. My long term goal is to find a girl to have a LTR with.

I have done the invites without trying to connect and have gotten burned. Seems like women need a little connection before they agree to go out with you. That has been my experience.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I want to have sex with her, bang her good, make her addicted to me and in the process evaluate the kind of woman she is. My long term goal is to find a girl to have a LTR with.

I have done the invites without trying to connect and have gotten burned. Seems like women need a little connection before they agree to go out with you. That has been my experience.
How do you get burned inviting them out for coffee? It's a simple ask to get together and connect. :cool:

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump,

I don't like inviting them to get coffee. I find that boring and I think girls know that is not really what you want. I usually invite them out for drinks.

She texted that she needs to go on vacation again! She just came back from one. Seems like aperfect time to say hey let's grab drinks at the end of the week.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Trump,

I don't like inviting them to get coffee. I find that boring and I think girls know that is not really what you want. I usually invite them out for drinks.

She texted that she needs to go on vacation again! She just came back from one. Seems like aperfect time to say hey let's grab drinks at the end of the week.
OK coffee/drinks whichever. If she says she needs to go on vacation again, you have just saved alot of time. It's better to know right away than to talk to them for 2 weeks and then they come up with an excuse. You have to get to the point within minutes. The girls that say they need a little connection need their ego fed first.

I've gone out with good looking girls within minutes of meeting them for the first time. It all depends what you say/how you say it. The point is, don't waste time. :)

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK coffee/drinks whichever. If she says she needs to go on vacation again, you have just saved alot of time. It's better to know right away than to talk to them for 2 weeks and then they come up with an excuse. You have to get to the point within minutes. The girls that say they need a little connection need their ego fed first.

I've gone out with good looking girls within minutes of meeting them for the first time. It all depends what you say/how you say it. The point is, don't waste time. :)
Gotcha,

What do I do about the timing of my response. She took more than a day to respond to my text. Do I play a game of tit for tat and wait to respond tomorrow or reply today not even an has passed and invite her out?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha,

What do I do about the timing of my response. She took more than a day to respond to my text. Do I play a game of tit for tat and wait to respond tomorrow or reply today not even an has passed and invite her out?
Relax and stop overthinking it. The short answer is it doesn't matter. If she is interested she will meet up with you. The long answer is hit her up sometime tomorrow late morning or early afternoon.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax and stop overthinking it. The short answer is it doesn't matter. If she is interested she will meet up with you. The long answer is hit her up sometime tomorrow late morning or early afternoon.
Ok.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump,

Where did she go on vacation? If you were nicer she literally asked you to pay for her next trip or to take her on one. Don't do all that though.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

in my experience, when a girl takes many hours (24h in your case) more than once to reply to your texts, you can ba damn sure that she's not interested, at all.

She might even go out with you because she's bored, she wants an ego boost, or she wants a free drink and something to tell to her friends, but it will go nowhere.

No need to over-think anything, no need to play games or sh-it (because she took 12 hours to reply now you wait 14 hours to text her back? are you fvcking kidding me? that's riddiculous).

It is pretty clear but you just dont want to see it.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act as if she is interested until she categorically proves otherwise.

Drop her a message saying 'meet me at the 'living room' for drinks at '9pm' on 'Thursday night'

Should her interest level be high she will accept or counter offer. If she says no, well then you know she isn't interested and move on to the next one.

Do not try to dress up your intentions by asking her to a restaurant you've been meaning to go to. Shes 32, your asking her out for drinks, she knows what's up!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't put her on a pedestal. Just saying that she has her life well put together and is looking for a guy with a good head on his shoulders. Although she may be screwing some bum like you say. It's totally possible.

I like your response about the long periods of silence. Those two points are the ultimate test. I'll invite her out for drinks.

Thanks marmel,
I wouldn't put any stock in her silent periods. Chicks just take forever to answer some times. You do the same. Show her your value. Do not pay attention to hers, which you already have. Do not treat her any different than any other girl. At this moment you now nothing about her. Do not ask her when she is free or what is hwr schedule she will see this as weak. Ask her out like any other girl

Going for drinks at (name of place) at 7pm. Join me for some fun.

If she is interested she will join you or counter offer when she is available. If she isn't she won't counter and you will have your answer.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMike,

She just replied. This after more than 24 hours. Do I reply to her tonight or make her wait till tomorrow. I see that I'm overthinking this.
What did she reply too? But anyway, the best way to handle anything is to do what you want. If you want to reply to her right away, go ahead and do it if you are not otherwise busy.

Trust me when I say women intuitively know EXACTLY what you are thinking. If you wait to respond to her because she took a long time to respond then she will know you are playing games. She already knows you are into her, and she is slow to respond because she knows she already has you.

The best thing for you to do at this point would be to just back off and go after other women. Then come back to this one when you have your frame back.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMike,

Answer her when it is convenient for you to answer. After 2 hours 4 hours etc. Answer her when you are not busy. Show your value not that you are butt hurt she took 24 hours. 10 bucks she is being told by her friend "make him wait 24 hours before you answer. It will get his hamster wheel spining." Now ask yourself, is your wheel spining?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer her when it is convenient for you to answer. After 2 hours 4 hours etc. Answer her when you are not busy. Show your value not that you are butt hurt she took 24 hours. 10 bucks she is being told by her friend "make him wait 24 hours before you answer. It will get his hamster wheel spining." Now ask yourself, is your wheel spining?
I also bet she's being coached. It would be interesting to wait exactly 24 hrs like her or even 48 hrs...