Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Herbalife sucks and their reps are a pain in the a**!!!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I used to date a couple years ago contacts me out of the blue on Facebook about Herbalife. All she talks about is Herbalife this, Herbalife that. I was trying to ask her other questions and she'd always bring it back to Herbalife and trying to get me to come to some stupid meetings and stuff. No thank you. She bothered me until I agreed to try some free 3 day trial thing, so I did and now she's hounding me about buying some more and becoming a rep. I'm running out of excuses.lol It's weird how this girl is acting like she's in a damn cult, you'd have to talk to one of these people to understand what I'm saying. I researched Herbalife and the products suck and are overpriced, not to mention the whole thing is MLM (another word for a pyramid scam). I kind of want to tell her she's being ripped off but I know I wouldn't get anywhere with convincing her. I just wish her @$$ would talk about something else besides Herbalife for a change.haha

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her fantasy is you are going to join Herbalife, under her, and grow yourself a huge Herbalife business, and make her rich. Your fantasy is she is going quit having her fantasy and actually become interested in you. You are both living in fantasy-land. It's time to leave the delusions and the deluded girl far behind you. Come back and engage reality, where true potentials, including with women, actually exist.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not understanding me, I'm not interested in dating her whatsoever. She randomly reached out to me, I simply asked how she was and stuff like that, all she kept responding with is Herbalife crap. It felt like talking to a telemarketer.lol I just think it's funny how into this scam people can get. Used car salesman don't always talk about selling someone a car all the time. You need to meet one of these Herbalife people to really see what I'm talking about.