Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help!

guns825

Reaction score
it's been two years since i broke up with my gf. I've been trying to get laid and get many dates but all i have achieved is one girl, which is kind of lame for two years being single. Right now, i've been reading a lot about game, hitting weights in the gym.. All i'm asking is some advice, it is really hard for me to follow all the PUA suggestions like being ****y and funny, i'm having a hard time talking to girls, i could use some advice, i don't mind getting rejected if that means i'll get the grip of this whole new world.

Thanks

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are having a hard time talking to girls then you are always going to have trouble. Work on treating all women the same. Talk to girls you really are not attracted to and work your way up to the ones you are. You have to get to the point where when you met a woman it doesn't matter if she is a 10 or a heinous fat body, you treat her the same.

guns825

Reaction score
Thanks. Is there anything i can start reading to boost my confidence and improve my social skills?