Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with start

OsirisII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm 30 years old male 180cm, 65 kg. So not fatt but also not in shape. I have mostly sitting work with minimum movement. I don't eat junk food maybe once in a month a pizza. I try to eat healty. I cut sugars to minimum. I drink coffee with 2 cubes but brown sugar in morning and in work with one white teaspoon 2 times. Coffee is with milk 2%.
My diet is chicken mostly on onions and oil, with rice, whole bread or potatoes. Daily one or two fruits like apple or banana . I dont eat breakfast. Just a coffe. Dinner as said chicken or bread with some ham and cheese and fresh paprika.
I don't have energy like I wold sleep all days long. But I want to begin work out, never sports before. Nothing.
I plan with starting strenght, bought a book and watched some vids. What may I change in my diet? Oh I dont eat chocolate maybe once in a half year and that is a white one not brown. And I don't eat sweets.
Thanks for advice

Edit: forgot to mention I'm heavy smoker and I don't drink alcohol at all. Drinking just water no ''sodas"

Last edited:

WhiskeyTango

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO you have the hard part down. The diet is the toughest part for most people. As far as the workout the key is getting into a routine. I get up before work every morning and go to the gym for an hour. 6 days of strengh training, 2 to 3 days of 25 minute cardio sessions.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing we can say will help make you healthy until you decide to stop smoking.

Basically anything else you do is like trying to ask what you can do to make a giant pile of crap taste good. It's crap...nothing you are going to do is going to make it taste any better.

Same for your body...you are doing one of if not the most damaging things to your body. Anything else you do is pretty much meaningless until you stop smoking.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Don't worry about giving up get better at giving up. I gave up 5 times until I finally kick the habit. Every time I gave up and was off the cigarettes for a while that was good for my body.

Diet wise the only concern I have is your vegetable intake. I've done a fair bit of research on superfoods I'd suggest that everyone should be eating oats full cream milk bananas watermelon red grapes walnuts, honey, pistachio nuts 70% cocoa dark chocolate Brazil nuts cabbage broccoli spinach blueberries celery cucumber cold pressed olive oil and pomegranate juice. Add brown rice sweet potato beetroot and yams 4 carbs. The olive oil you should take a couple of spoonfuls daily and pomegranate juice daily but still use it with a bit of water as it is pretty acidic and will eat your teeth. Spice wise if you eat tumeric with black pepper that increases the absorption and gives you a serious antioxidant hit. Eat all this and you'll get crazy amounts of nutrients. If you don't have time to cook and don't like salads grab a NutriBullet and smoothie what ever combinations u find OK.

The list is basically about hard to get vitamins, supercharging your pecker, combating some of the bad effects of modern lifestyle, prostate health and heart health. EG bananas are a great source of potassium which helps counteract all the salt in our diet. Cabbage helps counteract all the oestrogen mimicking chemicals in your shampoo plastics sunblock etc. And if you eat this little lot you won't need multivitamins and taking high dosage vitamins has been linked to cancer risk. Just think about it we were designed to eat food so of coarse our bodies wouldn't know how to use high dosage anything

And the only one you have to be careful with is the Brazil nuts they are in the list for selenium and they actually contain very high levels. Eating one a day or even every couple of days would be fine don't eat the packet or you could actually OD

Processed meats like ham r controversial. Some paleo guys love them. I personally would stay away from them because they are full of salt,. nitrites and nitrates which is a really bad combination for smokers. So maybe switch to roast beef and cheese or try and get some natural ham

OK there you have all my research about diet in a nutshell. I think all the food's on the list have at least 2 to 3 health benefits.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit smoking at 30. I'd "quit" before but at 30 I decided enough was enough. Used a few supplements but really it was will power - I just did not want to be a smoker. Ten years later, I'm feeling fantastic. No more feeling winded walking up a flight of stairs.

As for exercise, join a sports league. It'll keep you motivated. I joined a laid-back basketball league and have lost five pounds the past few weeks. It's a lot of fun. The funny part is I don't feel like I'm exercising that much doing it.