Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

He asked her to marry him, but she cheated. Should I tell him?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean she will always come back to the guy with the most resources/stability lol?
No. Women will go with a broke, deadbeat alpha over a rich beta. They might get fed up with him being broke, but eventually they will go back to him because he acts like a man. It's just the way it works.

I wouldn't tell guys not to "care", I would just tell guys to set their expectations of the women they are with lower. A lot of guys see their girl as some "special being" and that's just setting yourself up for a big let down.

I tell a chick just don't disrespect me and fvck a guy in my place, don't flirt with anybody in front of me, and don't blast the shyt over social media. OF course the chick will say, "Tenacity, I don't cheat...if I'm with you I'm with you." Just say OK, but keep your expectations of her very low and expect that behind your back there's some type of fvcking or flirting going on.
That's simply not true. Women gravitate towards the strongest male. Period. He's the one who is going to get her ***** wet. That's just how they operate. My not caring, it means stop getting jealous if a woman wants to spend time or screw around with other men. You have to let them go be free. It's the only way they can choose to be with you.

No offense dude, you sound completely broken. Have they been that bad to you?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No. Women will go with a broke, deadbeat alpha over a rich beta. They might get fed up with him being broke, but eventually they will go back to him because he acts like a man. It's just the way it works.
Here you go with these cartoon characters of "alpha and beta" again, as if any guy is one-dimensional. Many black women in particular will go with broke, loser, thugs because feminism is the STRONGEST in the black community, and black women like to be in control. It really has nothing to do most of the time with these one-dimensional cartoon characters you guys keep creating here on Sosuave.

That's simply not true. Women gravitate towards the strongest male. Period.
Sir if this were true, the human race wouldn't exist lol. At any given time, out of all males in the country, there can really only be a top 5% - 10% in terms of looks, personality, and finances. This is going to get worse as we go forward due to the changing job market situation with women making more than many guys are today, and more men becoming more LOSERS than ever before.

He's the one who is going to get her ***** wet. That's just how they operate.
You equate "strength" of a man to getting a woman wet? Lol, dude are you serious? Most women are wh0res man, all you need is a good smile and some good convo to get most of these chicks "wet". That's the truth.

My not caring, it means stop getting jealous if a woman wants to spend time or screw around with other men. You have to let them go be free. It's the only way they can choose to be with you.
What does it say about you though....when you "don't care" that your woman goes and screws around with other men openly, with you knowing about it directly? You see I just ASSUME they are going to do it in a hidden fashion, I never have any proof. If I actually had PROOF, why the fvck would I just "not care" and stay with her?

No offense dude, you sound completely broken. Have they been that bad to you?
I appreciate your "concern" lol.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you go with these cartoon characters of "alpha and beta" again, as if any guy is one-dimensional. Many black women in particular will go with broke, loser, thugs because feminism is the STRONGEST in the black community, and black women like to be in control. It really has nothing to do most of the time with these one-dimensional cartoon characters you guys keep creating here on Sosuave.
I never have any issues gaming black women, and I'm as far from a "thug" as a black man can get.

Sir if this were true, the human race wouldn't exist lol. At any given time, out of all males in the country, there can really only be a top 5% - 10% in terms of looks, personality, and finances. This is going to get worse as we go forward due to the changing job market situation with women making more than many guys are today, and more men becoming more LOSERS than ever before.
Looks, personality, and finances have nothing to do with who gets the women. There's ugly, broke, deadbeats pulling ass. It's about acting like a man.

You equate "strength" of a man to getting a woman wet? Lol, dude are you serious? Most women are wh0res man, all you need is a good smile and some good convo to get most of these chicks "wet". That's the truth.
Looks only get you so far. Looks get her interested, game keeps her interested.

What does it say about you though....when you "don't care" that your woman goes and screws around with other men openly, with you knowing about it directly? You see I just ASSUME they are going to do it in a hidden fashion, I never have any proof. If I actually had PROOF, why the fvck would I just "not care" and stay with her?
If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't consider guilty until proven innocent. She won't be going anywhere because I know what the **** I'm doing.

I appreciate your "concern" lol.
No, you whine on this forum about how awful women are and heed none of our advice. Have fun banging Pookie and Ray Ray's leftovers.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I never have any issues gaming black women, and I'm as far from a "thug" as a black man can get.
I don't have any issues gaming black women either. I am not sure where I said someone would have issues gaming black women? I could have sworn I said most women are wh0res and a smile, good convo, and a Coke is pretty much all you need to "game" most women.

Looks, personality, and finances have nothing to do with who gets the women. There's ugly, broke, deadbeats pulling ass. It's about acting like a man.
What's your definition of a man? Because if a DEADBEAT qualifies as a "man" to you, then I think you should reconsider your definition.

Looks only get you so far. Looks get her interested, game keeps her interested.
Ha! Game you say. You just described a man who was broke and a deadbeat, if the guy has "game", the gift of gab, charisma, and "swag"....why hasn't that translated into him not being broke? Explain that? Why does his gift of gab, "game", "sales skills", "swag", etc., only come out when talking to women, but hasn't translated into the guy selling something in some type of quantity to at least not be broke?

"Game" is just another Sosuave/Manosphere created cartoon, goes right along with alpha and beta. There's no such thing as game and you know it.

If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't consider guilty until proven innocent. She won't be going anywhere because I know what the **** I'm doing.
Says the dude that just said he wouldn't care if his girl was screwing another guy lol.

No, you whine on this forum about how awful women are and heed none of our advice.
Maybe I missed it, what was your advice?

Have fun banging Pookie and Ray Ray's leftovers.
Lol, you can tell that to just about every man who dates black women.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your definition of a man? Because if a DEADBEAT qualifies as a "man" to you, then I think you should reconsider your definition.
What I consider a "man" is irrelevant. Plenty of women **** deadbeats. That's not coincidence. Those men have more game than you do.

Ha! Game you say. You just described a man who was broke and a deadbeat, if the guy has "game", the gift of gab, charisma, and "swag"....why hasn't that translated into him not being broke? Explain that?
Don't have to. As much as you mistakenly believe, finances don't get the girl. Never have, never will.

Why does his gift of gab, "game", "sales skills", "swag", etc., only come out when talking to women, but hasn't translated into the guy selling something in some type of quantity to at least not be broke?
Why do you care?

"Game" is just another Sosuave/Manosphere created cartoon, goes right along with alpha and beta. There's no such thing as game and you know it.
Sounds like someone doesn't have any.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
What I consider a "man" is irrelevant.
It's not irrelevant because you brought it up in the conversation. How are you going to introduce a topic into the discussion, I ask for clarification on that topic, and then you say it's irrelevant? If it's irrelevant don't bring it into the conversation then.

Plenty of women **** deadbeats. That's not coincidence. Those men have more game than you do.
You call it "game"....I call it majority of women being trash. To each their own. My question stands, if these deadbeats have so much "game/swag/charisma" then why are they broke? Why hasn't their charisma translated into some type of income being made to where they are AT LEAST not broke?

Why am I asking this question?

I'm asking it because I don't believe these deadbeats HAVE this particular level of "game/swag/charisma" that you claim. If they did, I don't understand how it only shows results in one area of their life.

Deadbeats get a.ss because most women are trash and want to control the relationship. Women are allowed to control the relationship with deadbeats.

Don't have to. As much as you mistakenly believe, finances don't get the girl. Never have, never will.
You are flat out wrong. Prior to women's liberation, most women HAD to link up with a man with some type of resources/finances because she had no real ability to get those on her own. All you have to do is research and look up history to find this information.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
back to the topic.... a woman I'd been "with" dropped me for a smaller, broker, speech impaired, guy. His only advantage was he was younger. When she was mad at him, she'd come over to do me..... until the wedding. THEN she stopped. Fine by me. She introduced me to him and we've become "semi-friends". He thinks marriage is the best thing he's ever done, and I don't tell him. Let him be happy. Of course, a Divorce won't hurt him..... got nothing to get.

BUT, she does run the show..... and she didn't with me. So I'd guess that's a major part of it

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You call it "game"....I call it majority of women being trash.

Deadbeats get a.ss because most women are trash and want to control the relationship. Women are allowed to control the relationship with deadbeats.
Women are what they are. Work on your game rather than be bitter about why deadbeats get the same women as you.

To each their own. My question stands, if these deadbeats have so much "game/swag/charisma" then why are they broke? Why hasn't their charisma translated into some type of income being made to where they are AT LEAST not broke?

Why am I asking this question?

I'm asking it because I don't believe these deadbeats HAVE this particular level of "game/swag/charisma" that you claim. If they did, I don't understand how it only shows results in one area of their life.
This forum is about pulling women.

You are flat out wrong. Prior to women's liberation, most women HAD to link up with a man with some type of resources/finances because she had no real ability to get those on her own. All you have to do is research and look up history to find this information.
History says women respond to the same stimuli that they always have.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Page 2 of this thread seems to have gotten a little of topic. But...I'll go with it.

Women...they like the resources. Unfortunately....too many guys view resources as being successful or having money and then when women seemingly go for loser guys, men downplay being successful.

But what many many men don't seem to get is the resources is EVERYTHING, not just money, career, or how much time a guy spends on a woman. It's everything....the missing piece, based on the above conversation, is the basic way a man and a woman interact.

Here's the secret....90% of fundamental communications and interactions between the sexes are set in stone in ALL men and woman at childhood.

Find an available, interested woman that you click with based on fundamental childhood communications and interactions and you are GOLDEN with her.

Hence all the anecdotal reports here of women going for supposed loser guys.

We all get into relationships that our familiar to us. Childhood communications/interactions is a huge resource to a woman. Don't ever underestimate it.

Women aren't dumb. If a woman can effortlessly communicate with him, then she can effortless ask for the rest of his resources.

Everything women do is for the survival of the species. Yet too many here feel the "alpha theory" explains all.

Oh, and keep in mind that a woman's specific resource needs can and does change on a dime. If you have to have the set of resources she's looking for, just as her needs are changing, then she's kind of yours...at least until her resource needs change again...

Be mindful of your surroundings is better advice than trying to be alpha all the time, I think. Otherwise, you might miss something good.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do like the quote about game keeping them interested, past the initial attraction. I know tons of women who have the same stories about some good looking guy who was just stone boring or inadequate and eventually their moisture goes dry.
Younger women these days place a premium on two very basic aspects - **** size and how "good" he fvcks her. The second piece is subjective but it seems like a fair majority define good sex as just slam banging full force for as long as possible, hair pulling, light choking - basically a caveman session. And size also matters in that equation. It seems like maybe feminism outside the bedroom has made them crave something more raw and animal like in the bedroom.
If you can simply do that one thing, and do it with a big ****, women will put up with an enormous amount of crap in other areas of your relationship. You need not keep a job, or help around the house or any of those so called beta male duties. You pound them they way they want to be pounded and you're king of the hill. It amazes me that it really is that one dimensional in some cases.
Kids these days....lol