Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

He asked her to marry him, but she cheated. Should I tell him?

Tuttleycool

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this guy just asked this girl to marry him and she said yes. Thing is, she slept with me about ten times before he asked her to get engaged. Should I tell the guy about what she was doing behind his back?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Keep it anonymous. But this crap breaks down the fabric of civilized order.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My assumption is that you're not a good friend of his. If you were, you probably wouldn't be sleeping with his chick. If you are his good friend, your moral compass is a little fvcked.

Not a friend= keep your mouth closed.
Friend= subtle hint.
Good friend= sing like a canary.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to a buddy of mine in 1 of my social circles. Extremely blue guy, his mistake we staying with her & doing the LTR crap. They were together like 4-5yrs and then she moved for work. A couple months later he proposes to her on New Years, huge rock the whole 9 yards. She says yes & post and brags all over FB.

A couple weeks later he was contacted by the dude that was banging her in the city she lived & worked in. Apparently she had 2 FB pages & the other dude just figured it out.

I'm glad for my buddy that he found out but the craziest part is I always had a gut feeling that something was up with her, even before she announced she was moving.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell him. He needs to know this. Don't let him screw up his life when with a little effort you can enlighten him. The ***** needs to know there are consiquences for her actions.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell him also.

I feel it's morally right to at least warn the guy that she's been sleeping around. I would want someone to tell me if I was in his shoes because I've been in that situation minus the marriage part. I was upset when I learned that people had known yet hadn't said a damn thing.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, tell it. Might save him more heartache down the line. Who wants to commit to a slut? Damn what good is marriage nowdays? I wish nen everywhere would just wake up to these monstrosities. These whhores have no regard for men..smh

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't just blame the women for it though. If men would stand up against this behavior and not sit idly on the sidelines while it takes place it wouldn't happen as often.

If you know this is going on and don't say anything your condoning the behavior.
Truth!

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this guy just asked this girl to marry him and she said yes. Thing is, she slept with me about ten times before he asked her to get engaged. Should I tell the guy about what she was doing behind his back?
Agree with all previous advice given here. I just want you to post an update of how things go after you tell him.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Who is this "guy" to you? Is this one of your guys friends and you have been screwing his bytch on the side? Or is this just some guy you know in general?

And in relation to telling him, well, it depends. Many guys are blue pill and believe their woman can do no wrong, of course the chick is not going to admit she's a h0e, so the guy might just try to fist fight you for "spreading lies".

If this guy is one of your guy friends, you should tell him....but that would beg the question, why are you fvcking one of your guy friend's chicks?

Side Note: 97.8% of women in today's market do this. They are with you, but fvcking somebody on the side. No amount of Taiyuu_Otoko gaming tactics is going to change this lol. The market is corrupt. The market is low quality. IF you commit to a chick in a relationship..........please understand.........she's fvcking somebody else or flirting with somebody else on the side at all times.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is this "guy" to you? Is this one of your guys friends and you have been screwing his bytch on the side? Or is this just some guy you know in general?

And in relation to telling him, well, it depends. Many guys are blue pill and believe their woman can do no wrong, of course the chick is not going to admit she's a h0e, so the guy might just try to fist fight you for "spreading lies".

If this guy is one of your guy friends, you should tell him....but that would beg the question, why are you fvcking one of your guy friend's chicks?

Side Note: 97.8% of women in today's market do this. They are with you, but fvcking somebody on the side. No amount of Taiyuu_Otoko gaming tactics is going to change this lol. The market is corrupt. The market is low quality. IF you commit to a chick in a relationship..........please understand.........she's fvcking somebody else or flirting with somebody else on the side at all times.
Hey um, I went and checked and your stats are off, it's closer to 99.123456789%. :D

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah he needs to know. You pick the method, but if she's banging his friends while she's dating him, she is no way wifey material. Bros before hoes.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree tell him, but if you think it will be too much of a drama, make sure you find a way to tell him without him knowing who she did it, course in the end i'm pretty sure he will ignore it and still marry her, but at least you can say I tried

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to be anonymous about it. If he has any balls then he will confront her, and she will tell him the truth that it's you she f*cked.

Trust me, by her power of emotional manipulation, she's going to try and pull that string if she feels cornered. You're not going to stay anonymous.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing we can do is not care. A DJ has no competition. She will always come back to the strongest male.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
The best thing we can do is not care. A DJ has no competition. She will always come back to the strongest male.
You mean she will always come back to the guy with the most resources/stability lol? I wouldn't tell guys not to "care", I would just tell guys to set their expectations of the women they are with lower. A lot of guys see their girl as some "special being" and that's just setting yourself up for a big let down.

I tell a chick just don't disrespect me and fvck a guy in my place, don't flirt with anybody in front of me, and don't blast the shyt over social media. OF course the chick will say, "Tenacity, I don't cheat...if I'm with you I'm with you." Just say OK, but keep your expectations of her very low and expect that behind your back there's some type of fvcking or flirting going on.