Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having Kids=Loose Vag?

Kids = Loose Vagina?

• Obviously!

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No, moron, that's a myth.

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a sex episode with a woman who practiced some exercise with her vag, and I must say, it was like screwing a vice grip. :D

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a small minute amount of women with children have I fvcked that have had fairly tight pvssies.

Same here. I was with a girl tonight who is 26 with a 7 y/o. I was hoping that since she had the kid at 19, she wouldn't be loose. Maybe her being about 95 pounds influenced the making of that judgment. But I was wrong; I couldn't cvm; even without a condom.
I was once with a woman (that I think was childless) who was super loose in the missionary or doggie position, but very good in the spooning position. I now go for that if it's loose, and it rarely fails me.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone mentioned Thai Women being tight,that is soo right,but Mainland Chinese are quite remarkable...Only logical really,as their Men have Pork Daggers rather than swords,about the size of a marker pen...True!
So the GI in "Full Metal Jacket" being considered too "beaucoup" for "boom boom" is an accurate trope?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well having a minor case of yellow fever myself + 1 for Scaramouche s comment. That's 2 Chinese, 1 Jap, 1 Vietnamese. And hopefully many more to come.. :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it loosens up and changes a little, but in my experience if it was tight before it will be sufficiently tight after.

@Jonanthony

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely

No contest , makes noticable difference, but havnt had a post gestational yoga enthusiast as yet so here's hoping

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife had one child in her thirties and is as tight after as she was before. Her OBGYN even commented on it, which was super creepy.

I banged this stripper once, who had a relatively normal opening, but once on the other side, there was a vast emptiness.
Kind of entering a normal door into a huge, very open floor plan in a house. It was very strange. Would have made an excellent drug mule. :)

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes most women get looser after giving birth. The thing is, most women are also lazy. There are proven exercises that can be done to restore muscular strength in a woman's vag. Most women simply don't do them. Hell even these days they have little toys that act to assist in restoring that strength. Loose vag and thus weak muscles can also be problematic from the stance of bladder incontinence. Anyone ever notice that these women who have loose vag also seem to have to go to the bathroom a lot? Or if they laugh really hard they piss their panties just a bit? When they get older like in their 70s, that will turn into a real medical issue.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The loosest vag I ever had was a girl with a kid...

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes most women get looser after giving birth. The thing is, most women are also lazy. There are proven exercises that can be done to restore muscular strength in a woman's vag. Most women simply don't do them. Hell even these days they have little toys that act to assist in restoring that strength. Loose vag and thus weak muscles can also be problematic from the stance of bladder incontinence. Anyone ever notice that these women who have loose vag also seem to have to go to the bathroom a lot? Or if they laugh really hard they piss their panties just a bit? When they get older like in their 70s, that will turn into a real medical issue.
I hadn't specifically noticed but now that you mention it, I do know one woman who is a total size queen that I nicknamed ThunderCvnt, does have to pee quite often, while the Mrs. can go like all day. Interesting tie in there - I'll park that one up in my brain for possible future reference.
"You have to pee again???!! Let me call you a cab so you can go home" lol

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the loosest woman I've been with "thinks" she's alpha female, since she's been with maybe 60 odd guys.... could give lessons on Bj's though.....WOW