Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you guys noticed

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this goes to married guys only

When i go to any new place like hair salon, registration places or any other establishment. Most of the time we see younger women working there. When i use the word "my wife" in the conversation the pace/temparature becomes different all of a sudden, does this happen to you guys at all?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximummax said:
this goes to married guys only

When i go to any new place like hair salon, registration places or any other establishment. Most of the time we see younger women working there. When i use the word "my wife" in the conversation the pace/temparature becomes different all of a sudden, does this happen to you guys at all?
I never mention it. Let them see the ring instead, and all of a sudden they become nicer acting towards you. When they see the ring they immediately know someone else will put up with your sh!t, so he must be worth something.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
"my wife" in the conversation the pace/temparature becomes different all of a sudden, does this happen to you guys at all?
Not the same over here... depending on who you talk to. Men suddenly become friendlier when I mention I'm married, like as if I'm part of the China family now or something. Married people and parents are really friendly but young women go ice cold. The young women out here are looking for just one thing, ****.. more importantly foreign ****. I talked to one chick on a subway with 4 or 5 single friends in the back and as soon as I showed her a pic of my wife there was an audible groan from several of the young broads in the back.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Not the same over here... depending on who you talk to. Men suddenly become friendlier when I mention I'm married, like as if I'm part of the China family now or something. Married people and parents are really friendly but young women go ice cold. The young women out here are looking for just one thing, ****.. more importantly foreign ****. I talked to one chick on a subway with 4 or 5 single friends in the back and as soon as I showed her a pic of my wife there was an audible groan from several of the young broads in the back.
Really? They just want foriegn d!ck?